Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I live you can boat across to Canada, pull up on shore and walk anywhere you like. Further east there are vast areas where you can just walk across a cornfield and be in Canada. Outside of major roads and other crossings it is largely unguarded on either side.

But I agree, I don't actually think that is an option. They would be in a new place where they would be spending US dollars for everything with no local connections or insight. Canada would be a good place to get caught fast.

I don't think they will venture all that far from where they started. There are tons of places to hide in the deep south where you almost never have to see another person again in your whole life. We will see how smart she is- she had a plan and she must have done some research. LE is right now trying to find the tell-tale research she must have done. If she hid that well it could be very difficult to find them. In one of the article it mentions the Secret Service being involved. That is cash related. There are tools they have to trace cash. The bank knows which bills were in your ATM machine and the secret service knows the serial numbers that show up if deposited by a merchant they pay.

The hopeful thing is that the reward is still low- that usually means LE is on the trail and really isn't seriously looking for the public's help.
If she'd planned to escape to Canada, she could have stockpiled Canadian cash.

I'm familiar with the islands off the coast of BC and WA State. It used to be, that you could boat anywhere, and people were on the honor system to register their presence. There usually was a booth at the dock, with a registration book, often unstaffed. And some of the bays in those islands had names like "Smuggler's Cove" and such: no docking facility, no nothing. Perhaps during Prohibition that was one route for bringing contraband into the US.

But I would assume, that after 9/11, those types of gateways to Canada were tightened up. It sounds like they weren't, from what you say. If that's the case, they could start a new life in a cabin on a sparsely-populated island, if she'd bought RE there. Or maybe in your area, there are old, abandoned farmhouses. Or she could have bought a live-aboard vessel of some sort: sail-powered or fuel-powered, and dock only for food from time to time. Still, they could be spotted eventually, by a sharp shop owner who watches the news regularly, plus they'd have the Coast Guard or Canadian equivalent to potentially deal with.

After exploring all these different scenarios that have come up online, they all add up to a highly restricted life on the lam. "Freedom" it's not. Though someone posted a case, where a prisoner and a warden's wife got by in such a life for 8-10 years before being caught. So I guess people risking this hope for the best.

Still, she should bear in mind, that his reason for wanting to get out is so he could track down an ex-gf and kill her (she contacted LE from her and her family's hiding place, when she heard he was out loose), and wreak god knows what other mayhem.

It sounds like she's not bearing any such thing in mind. She's been attached to this guy for two years. She's ignoring his fundamental character. Strange. Potentially fatal ignorance.

Agreed. For a minute. But if so, I bet he breaks plan in not too long…

I believe that most people who abused drugs or alcohol before prison will go on a binge at the first opportunity when thy escape and are on the run, whether they are still taking prescription meds or not. If they start with the amount they used to do before prison they could die because they no longer have the tolerance from before.
It's crazy that LE appears to have no clue where these two are, no true sightings or video beyond the first day. Maybe they are harder to find because they are both dead. MOO

Last edited:
If she'd planned to escape to Canada, she could have stockpiled Canadian cash.

I'm familiar with the islands off the coast of BC and WA State. It used to be, that you could boat anywhere, and people were on the honor system to register their presence. There usually was a booth at the dock, with a registration book, often unstaffed. And some of the bays in those islands had names like "Smuggler's Cove" and such: no docking facility, no nothing. Perhaps during Prohibition that was one route for bringing contraband into the US.

But I would assume, that after 9/11, those types of gateways to Canada were tightened up. It sounds like they weren't, from what you say. If that's the case, they could start a new life in a cabin on a sparsely-populated island, if she'd bought RE there. Or maybe in your area, there are old, abandoned farmhouses. Or she could have bought a live-aboard vessel of some sort: sail-powered or fuel-powered, and dock only for food from time to time. Still, they could be spotted eventually, by a sharp shop owner who watches the news regularly, plus they'd have the Coast Guard or Canadian equivalent to potentially deal with.

After exploring all these different scenarios that have come up online, they all add up to a highly restricted life on the lam. "Freedom" it's not. Though someone posted a case, where a prisoner and a warden's wife got by in such a life for 8-10 years before being caught. So I guess people risking this hope for the best.

Still, she should bear in mind, that his reason for wanting to get out is so he could track down an ex-gf and kill her (she contacted LE from her and her family's hiding place, when she heard he was out loose), and wreak god knows what other mayhem.

It sounds like she's not bearing any such thing in mind, though. She's been attached to this guy for two years. She's ignoring his fundamental character. Strange. Potentially fatal ignorance.
Great post!

While speaking with WVTM-TV in Birmingham, Alabama, Debbie Burbank, who was identified as one of Vicky White's life-long friends said, "Vicky's always been a good girl...it's gotta be other people involved and Vicky's just a scapegoat."

"I have known Vicky all my life. There is no way she is guilty of this," Burbank said. "Somehow she was forced."

Vicky White's friends call her a "scapegoat" for Casey White's jail break

Yes...it seems, based on personal and professional reputation, that Vicky White is an upstanding individual who would never be part of an inmate escape...but all the evidence thus far points to her being involved.

That’s a very good point. I wonder too how long he could hunker down and wait it out. Doesn’t seem to be the patient and in control kinda guy.
He'll be fine for quite a while, I think. This is a huge step up for him, even if it's a cabin the woods. The "man" is no longer telling him what to do 24/7. Where to go, when to go, when to eat, what to eat, what time to go to bed, what time to get up. The rest of us would probably go nuts within a couple weeks but for him this is nirvana. She's the one who is going to have problems, not him. jmo

Isn't the whole point of leading a double life is that one doesn't know about the other...? People do it all the time.

Yes, they do. Many of us have experienced what it's like to to live with someone whose public image is almost god-like. The other side is so well hidden that even close friends or medical professionals don't see it.

I believe that most people who abused drugs or alcohol before prison will go on a binge at the first opportunity when thy escape and are on the run, whether they are still taking prescription meds or not. If they start with the amount they used to do before prison they could die because they no longer have the tolerance from before.
It's crazy that LE apears to have no clue where these two are, no true sightings or video beyond the first day. Maybe they are harder to find because they are both dead. MOO

Id wager she got him to a safe place, stocked with supplies and cash and he killed her. Shes a liability otherwise.

Maaaayyyybbbeee, just maybe they have a real relationship, but I think those odds are so slim.

I think she's the one who will break first. She is accustomed having a life, interacting with the world. Long-term co-workers and friends, her mother, brothers, her nephew, her mother-in-law, her ex husband, her dog, the people at the post office, neighbors. The sudden loss of all those connections to people and to the world in general is going to be much more of a shock and adjustment for her. He's used to this kind of separation from the world, she is most definitely not. It'll be interesting to see how she copes with the sudden total isolation and a complete lack of social support. Especially when it truly hits home that this is what the rest of her life is going to look like and that she can't make new friends or build a new life to replace the old one. It's going to take her a minute to realize the sheer depth of the creek she now lives in. jmo
You could be right. Not sure SHE really knew what she was signing up for, longterm anyway.
BTW, I assumed the dog was her moms. It's worded funny when her mom says VW called to check on the dog because the dog had been sick. (Says THE dog, not HER dog.) Worded poorly I guess so not positive.

Yes...it seems, based on personal and professional reputation, that Vicky White is an upstanding individual who would never be part of an inmate escape...but all the evidence thus far points to her being involved.
I definitely agree. I think she hit a breaking point and should go to prison. Just sharing a new article that hit the media.

I think she's the one who will break first. She is accustomed having a life, interacting with the world. Long-term co-workers and friends, her mother, brothers, her nephew, her mother-in-law, her ex husband, her dog, the people at the post office, neighbors. The sudden loss of all those connections to people and to the world in general is going to be much more of a shock and adjustment for her. He's used to this kind of separation from the world, she is most definitely not. It'll be interesting to see how she copes with the sudden total isolation and a complete lack of social support. Especially when it truly hits home that this is what the rest of her life is going to look like and that she can't make new friends or build a new life to replace the old one. It's going to take her a minute to realize the sheer depth of the creek she now lives in. jmo

I totally agree. She has not led the sort of life which would equip her to live life permanently living off grid and certainly not with an unstable murdering convict as a partner.

I cannot believe she has not already realised her mistake. It is possible she has shot him and then herself . I think he might have killed her but is not ready to take his own life yet.
Or he is still love bombing her as she is still useful to him and they are hidden somewhere a few hours drive away. I do not see them crossing a border.

Last edited:
This might be a welcome kind of laying low to him though. Beats being locked up 24/7. "Freedom" may be worth it to him to hang in an RV or a cabin somewhere...at least until his alleged impulsiveness kicks in (or he runs out of alleged meds). Who knows? On paper, he knew what he was signing up for. Real life though? Who really knows? She may be constantly talking sense to him. JMO

This sounds very logical to me. Get up, have coffee, lay around all day eating steak and potatoes. If they have access to wifi they're probably you-tubing it and reading here. The reason I'm stuck on houseboat or RV is that they are mobile. If either of these two feel paranoid at any time they can just move to another location. Gas, pay at the pump. Gas stations have those portable propane tanks, so he'd be in AC eating good food. Thanks to Vicki.

Tbh I'd go more with her being sneaky than her being an exceptionally good person. She's been getting away this for two years so who's to say that was the beginning of her misdeeds.

She received THREE employee of the year awards over the course of her employment. We hear from her MIL that she was very helpful. IMO she is an uber people-pleaser. I think she enjoyed all the positive attention from the pleasing of others, and this inmate was no exception. And I believe, like you, that she would do anything to please those that mattered most to her, including being sneaky.

While speaking with WVTM-TV in Birmingham, Alabama, Debbie Burbank, who was identified as one of Vicky White's life-long friends said, "Vicky's always been a good girl...it's gotta be other people involved and Vicky's just a scapegoat."

"I have known Vicky all my life. There is no way she is guilty of this," Burbank said. "Somehow she was forced."

Vicky White's friends call her a "scapegoat" for Casey White's jail break

I'm not accepting this. "Somehow she was forced". No. She had plenty of opportunity to seek assistance if she was being 'forced' or bullied, instead she released a dangerous criminal to the public. Wonder if these friends knew she was in contact with CW over the past two years?

I mean, she was visiting and helping care for him until he died in January of 2022…but I highly doubt his medications would be a fit for CW. TW (her ex) died from complications with Parkinson’s.

Maybe I missed something but I thought her ex-husband's mother just said that VW came over and helped her ex into his car when she saw him struggling with it, not that she was one of his caretakers. ?

I'm not accepting this. "Somehow she was forced". No. She had plenty of opportunity to seek assistance if she was being 'forced' or bullied, instead she released a dangerous criminal to the public. Wonder if these friends knew she was in contact with CW over the past two years?
Agreed. She sold her own house and filed her retirement papers. She’s a co-conspirator and will go to jail a lonnng time for it if caught. Was just sharing a new article.

Maybe I missed something but I thought her ex-husband's mother just said that VW came over and helped her ex into his car when she saw him struggling with it, not that she was one of his caretakers. ?

Agreed, I think FW said in a number of different interviews with different outlets that Vicky would sometimes come over and show care toward her son in his final years. But I don’t think anyone used the word caretaker.

While she could’ve theoretically gotten into the ex’s meds, as someone else suggested, that theory doesn’t strike me as likely.:)

Last edited:
She received THREE employee of the year awards over the course of her employment. We hear from her MIL that she was very helpful. IMO she is an uber people-pleaser. I think she enjoyed all the positive attention from the pleasing of others, and this inmate was no exception. And I believe, like you, that she would do anything to please those that mattered most to her, including being sneaky.
Ya can't please all of the people all of the time. Choosing to please him is a kick in the you-know-what to those who worked with her, are related to her, looked up to her...and sadly to those who are now afraid because he is loose. She chose very very poorly, IMHO.

MANHUNT DAY 7

#CaseyWhite has a long, violent criminal history. I obtained this series of jail booking of the man who’s now at the center of this nationwide manhunt after escaping from jail, aided in the escape by corrections officer #VickyWhite
View attachment 342584 View attachment 342585 View attachment 342586 View attachment 342587

https://twitter.com/matt_kroschel/status/1522246893283254277?s=21&t=wRuHxuJ87dYqYBhQ7PQvyw
After viewing his mugshots, there's just no way plausible, IMO, for CW to blend in anywhere.

That's exactly the term I was looking for, a people pleaser! Which can look a lot like an above-and-beyond, upstanding person but they are not because the motivation behind their behavior is so shaky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member