VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN REMINDER:

Websleuths Victim Friendly rule does not allow members to poke fun at an alleged victim, trash them, or blame them for what they claim has happened to them.

If you want to do any of the above, WS isn't the place to do it.

ETA: Hopefully this clarifies ...

Johnny Depp has claimed defamation. Amber Heard is counter suing and has claimed DV.

Members shouldn't be poking fun at or trashing either of them. If you wish to make a respectful point based on known fact, that's fine, but please leave snarky comments about appearances and attire out of this discussion.

ADMIN NOTE:

While this case has something for everyone to :rolleyes: at, WS still aims to be above the fray of the rest of the internet by following these key TOS:

- derogatory nicknames are not allowed.
- bashing anyone’s appearance is a violation.
- social media comments are not allowed.
- if you “saw” it or “heard” it but don’t have a link to substantiate it, it is considered rumor and subject to removal.

Thanks for checking yourself before you click REPLY.

Last edited:
This trial is bananas! I have been glued to it since it started. I have my headphones in while I'm at work so I can at least listen to it while I'm working. Every now and then I'll forget I'm at work and burst out with "give me a break!" and my co-workers will run over to see what bonkers thing happened.

Since not being able to log in here for awhile, I have had some eye-opening experiences in the alternative Social Media arena. Wowsa! The world is not being kind to AH at all. It seems many are noticing and commenting on her 'attempt' to act in court, which was an epic failure. The tissue nose-wipe photo shoot....The facial grimaces that my 3 year old grandchild can imitate.! Also, I was able to re-watch some of the courts actions, and the fist-bump "Yes!" moment from Chew to Vasquez when AH opened the door to past relationships by bringing up Kate Moss. Cross exam will be delicious. MOO

#BREAKING: “His truth - the truth – is the same no matter the environment in which it is has been presented."

#JohnnyDepp releases a statement in response to ex-wife #AmberHeard's testimony in court today.

WATCH #CourtTV LIVE - #DeppVsHeard - court.tv/live

Attachments

• 0A9E8428-057A-4230-BA5F-3C4A412EE0AA.jpeg
    0A9E8428-057A-4230-BA5F-3C4A412EE0AA.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 7
#AmberHeard's team blasts #JohnnyDepp in a new statement after Heard's testimony.

“Mr. Depp’s defamation claim is falling apart so rapidly that his counsel are turning from prosecutor to persecutor...”

WATCH #CourtTV LIVE - #DeppVsHeard Continues 5/16 - court.tv/live

Attachments

• E3165F07-B991-4FC2-A37C-65A7074DCC91.jpeg
    E3165F07-B991-4FC2-A37C-65A7074DCC91.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 10
On a serious note, this trial has enflamed fans on both sides to proportions I have never seen before. Despite who I believe or don't, I think both parties need to take extra precautions to prevent intrusion from overzealous observers.

This is nutso

Amateur opinion and speculation

I had a legal thought/question regarding the judge's instructions to AH yesterday, upon closing court for 10 days. She ( Judge Penny ) ordered AH to not talk with her attorneys about the case for the entire time. My question is, can Amber's PR person talk to the attorneys and then relay messages back and forth? This is a pretty grey colored area, IMO.

A long ten-day wait until trial resumes. I came to this thread neutral as I knew nothing about AH and little about JD except for viewing a few movies of his that I really liked. I've watched every minute of the trial so far. I thought JD's testimony sounded like celeb-talk. I thought AH's testimony sounded false. jmo.

According to the Daily Mail, the petition to remove AH from A-man II is now near THREE million signatures. Wow, if true.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member