Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some news! This gives some credence to the idea that the Edge did actually break down and it wasn’t part of their original plan, so they had to steal a nearby vehicle.
And the master planner forgot to plan not to buy a 16 year old car to take on a cross country trip. So there was no second car or RV she pre-positioned.

I think she threw this plan together rather quickly and I don't agree with the characterization of her being that smart. She is the smartest person at that jail, but the bar there was pretty low.

I think she threw this plan together rather quickly and I don't agree with the characterization of her being that smart. She is the smartest person at that jail, but the bar there was pretty low.
Well, they haven’t been caught yet. She’s been smart enough to avoid cameras. I’m not throwing her IQ under the bus yet. If her whole entire premise has been to avoid gas station cameras then it would have needed to be part of the plan to steal vehicles.

And the master planner forgot to plan not to buy a 16 year old car to take on a cross country trip. So there was no second car or RV she pre-positioned.

Agreed. Add to this, she may have been manic (in fact, setting out on a plan like this would make most of us manic) which leads to over-confidence, and overlooking pitfalls and the possibility of mishaps.

I never did believe in the second car, or RV, or cabin. I honestly don’t think she looked that far ahead. Money and escape were her main focus, and she did well in those 2 areas.

Do you think she’s aware that authorities know some of her names and changed her aliases?
That's a good question. Now she probably knows if she's paying attention and has access to the news. And CW would also know how much money she probably has access to, which puts her in even more danger, imo. Danger she alone brought on herself.

Well, they haven’t been caught yet. She’s been smart enough to avoid cameras. I’m not throwing her IQ under the bus yet. If her whole entire premise has been to avoid gas station cameras then it would have needed to be part of the plan to steal vehicles.
Hmmm. You have a point there….risky, but maybe a necessary evil?

• Robert McBay, 29, previously served time alongside fugitive Casey White, who remains at large after escaping Lauderdale County Jail in Tennessee on April 29
  • The former inmate told DailyMail.com that White, 38, is an 'utterly ruthless', dangerous survivalist who 'would rather die' than go back to prison
  • 'I know what this dude is capable of. He is very dangerous, has no regard for human life ...'If you corner Casey, you're going to have to kill him,' he said
  • McBay also claims that 'all the women' in White's life 'are terrified of him,' and that Vicky White, 57, the prison guard who helped him escape, is also in danger
  • 'Vicky is definitely in trouble. She may not know it but at some point she is going to piss him off and it is not going to end well,' McBay added
  • The pair, believed to be lovers, made a break for it after Vicky told superiors she was going to take him for a mental health evaluation the day before she retired.
A little off topic but that guy (previous inmate that knew Casey fairly well) was so well spoken to have lived the life he's obviously lived.

So this information about the stolen TN vehicle abandoned in Indiana would tell us:

1. Which way they headed
2. That there was no decoy/2nd car— it broke down or they abandoned it due to the description being in the news — and they really were screwed, and had to commit vehicle theft.
This still is really hard to believe -- that Vicky would purchase a cheap, and old, car like that and run the risk that it would break down. That is, if she is the meticulous planner she has been made out to be.

JMO

Our company has just resumed business travel to Canada after they lifted the requirement to enter quarantine plans. And in my opinion, the app would actually make it easier in some ways to cross if you were nervous. It actually gives you a little “receipt” with the day and place you’re crossing on it that is provided inside the app. Then you show the receipt and your vaccination card at the border. My boss said it was simpler than the old method of having them look at your ID and ask questions about your stay, which always made him feel anxious even though he wasn’t doing anything wrong! Once he stumbled at answering a simple question the old way and got pulled aside as a “random pick” to have his car searched. With the receipt, they just have the info already.

Last edited:
I wonder when the stolen vehicle was found in Evansville––was it today? Or is it an orange Ford Edge situation where it was towed a few days ago and they just now connected the dots?

This still is really hard to believe -- that Vicky would purchase a cheap, and old, car like that and run the risk that it would break down. That is, if she is the meticulous planner she has been made out to be.

JMO
It will be interesting to see. I think she’s quite the planner and this will come out someday! But even planers run into unexpected obstacles. Besides, for all we know, hotwiring a series of cars may have been in the plan. Can’t wait for the movie they make about this.;)

JMO
Well, in the past I had 2 experiences with used cars which were promised to be solid, stalling out repeatedly (one, from a rusting gas line, the other from a faulty transmission). I was not expecting either one to fail immediately after purchasing.

Last edited:
Hmmm…looks like the “plan” didn’t hold up very well. That’s got to be a source of discord between these two.

Oh Vicky…what were you thinking?

Well, Evansville, Indiana huh? Maybe heading to Illinois?

My route back is through Louisville, to Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and then Port Huron and the Border. These guys have veered west.

I get the feeling that they may be running scared.

The implosion may not be far off.

MOO

Still think she knew they’d abandon the car quickly and that’s why she didn’t want to spend a lot on it. I have a feeling she only bought a cheap burner car because she doesn’t know how to Hotwire one and wouldn’t be comfortable hijacking someone. But now she has him to do the dirty work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member