Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

There is no doubt that CW is a convicted and confessed criminal, responsible for horrific acts of violence. His tattoos are offensive and inflammatory, AND THE TATTOOS ARE NOT PART OF THE DISCUSSION ON THIS THREAD AT THIS TIME.

Please stick to the details as reported in this case, and not a philosophical debate about how to identify and define evil based on tattoos. That is a worthwhile discussion somewhere, just NOT HERE on this thread at this time.

THANK YOU for your efforts to post within the TOS and keeping Websleuths above the fray of the rest of the internet where anything goes.

Thread has now reopened.
And please NO TATTOO TALK at this time.

Last edited:
Did Vicky make this 911 call? She’s saying “let’s get out and run” so when does she shoot herself?
It's strange. CNN had this:

In dispatch audio from Evansville police, a dispatcher noted during Monday's chase that "we could hear her on the line saying she had her finger on the trigger." The dispatcher earlier can be heard saying "they're calling into 911."

It's not clear who made the 911 call.

Did Vicky make this 911 call? She’s saying “let’s get out and run” so when does she shoot herself?

I wonder if she said "let's get out and run" prior to the crash while the chase was on, but then we know from other reports that she shot herself after the crash. Hope at some point it will all be clarified.

Why would Vicki (or Casey) call 911 during the pursuit? They were aware the police were chasing them. Could this call have been a "pocket dial" ? Such as happened to me on occassion.
Because she was not as committed to death by cop as he was? That call sounds to me like someone who might have surrendered. So much fear in her voice. I was surprised. I think she made the call. I don't think whoever was driving could try to elude police, hold a gun and make a call at the same time. She was all in until she wasn't (when it went from a theoretical shootout to a potential real one). IMO

Why would Vicki (or Casey) call 911 during the pursuit? They were aware the police were chasing them. Could this call have been a "pocket dial" ? Such as happened to me on occassion.
Would the car possibly have called 911? Something like Onstar or whatever? A Cadillac is likely to be equipped with such technology. Or, is she wearing an Apple Watch? It will also call 911 on its own if there is suspected need. Mine asks me first and if I don't respond, it would call. And that's for even a simple trip or stumble, something the watch interprets as an emergency.

Last edited:
After saying that the airbags were gonna go off and kill them, she said "the airbags are going off", then I can distinctly hear her say "Let's get out and run", and almost immediately after, it sounds like she says "get us back to the f'ing hotel". Not sure how he was supposed to do that if the car was already wrecked at that point, but she didn't sound ready to end her life. JMO

Last edited:
The 911 call is bizarre, I’m not sure what to make of it. On the one hand, Vicky doesn’t sound like she wants to die, but on the other, the portion of the call that’s been released happened before the crash, so perhaps she hoped to somehow get away from the police at that point. Then when the vehicle crashed, she realized it was over and made a split-second decision to take her own life. MOO.

After saying that the airbags were gonna go off and kill the, she said "the airbags are going off", then I can distinctly hear her say "Let's get out and run", and almost immediately after, it sounds like she says "get us back to the f'ing hotel". Not sure how he was supposed to do that if the car was already wrecked at that point. JMO
Yes, she definitely says, “Let’s get out and run.” Not suicidal at that point.

The 911 call is bizarre, I’m not sure what to make of it. On the one hand, Vicky doesn’t sound like she wants to die, but on the other, the portion of the call that’s been released happened before the crash, so perhaps she hoped to somehow get away from the police at that point. Then when the vehicle crashed, she realized it was over and made a split-second decision to take her own life. MOO.
Quite possibly, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member