IL IL - Kathleen Beitzel, 33, Streamwood, 14 July 1979

I'm sorry about your sister. I hope one day you get the answers you are after.
Just a question. Does a tattoo with words “joe 64” and “swe...” mean anything to you?
Thank you. I hope we get answers some day as well. We do have a theory about her death. My family and I do know she is no longer alive. The suspect is still walking this earth! Supposedly Kathleen had 2 tattoos on her breast according to the police report. My family and I were unaware of the tattoos she had. No, “Joe 64” & “swe” do not mean anything that I can think of.

You do not know she is no longer alive. She has three children. No chest tattoos.

How do I become a “verified insider” and contact a moderator?
My family and I were not aware of any tattoos that she had. According to the original police report, she had tattoos.

How do I become a “verified insider” and contact a moderator?
My family and I were not aware of any tattoos that she had. According to the original police report, she had tattoos.

Did you ever actually see the rapport? I seems strange that LE didn't or can't give you any information about who reported her missing. I wonder also why the information about her tattoos isn't in her public MP (Namus) file? It seems relevant.

It's October 2020. The last post in here was April 2019. Nothing changed in the Namus file (tattoos??), no additional information. Is there something going on behind the scene? Just wondering.

Why so little information on thus case?

Did any of the family ever get verified?

Did anyone request a copy of the MP Report?

There isn't even information on who saw her last and where she was last seen.

Did she reside in Streamwood or Bartlett when she disappeared?

Thank you. I hope we get answers some day as well. We do have a theory about her death. My family and I do know she is no longer alive. The suspect is still walking this earth! Supposedly Kathleen had 2 tattoos on her breast according to the police report. My family and I were unaware of the tattoos she had. No, “Joe 64” & “swe” do not mean anything that I can think of.
I am so very sorry to hear about your sister and I hope that one day you will have some answers. Did her husband have any links to the Louisiana area?

There must be more about Kathleen out there.....We need family......close friends....anonymous tips....

She has yet to be excluded from: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Lots of similarities but lots of questions remain without more details. Did Kathleen ever have a serious injury to her hips? Sounds like they were previously testing her DNA but I am not sure if the results have come back yet.

Hi @eoyste Just to bring your post in Slidell's (AKA Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe) thread over.

I received confirmation from LSU FACES that Kathleen Beitzel (NamUs #MP40487) is NOT a DNA match to Unidentified Female (NamUs #UP852, LSU 03-35).

Hey who do you enquire with? Any indication if she had a child? Possibly in 64 called Joe? I guess she would have been 18ish
Kathleen Beitzel had 3 children. She did not have a child born in 1964. No child named Joe. My family is still and will always be waiting for closure. We know what happened to her. There was no body found. We know who killed her! I think about her every day!
I have photos of her. They are on other sites as well. We don't know what to do any more. The person that murdered my sister is still alive and well. We need justice!

Attachments

• IMG_4607.jpeg
    IMG_4607.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8130.jpeg
    IMG_8130.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0493.jpeg
    IMG_0493.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5
No Picture

Kathleen Beitzel
Cook County, Illinois
33 year old white female

Height: 64- 66 Inches
Weight: 115-120 lbs

Brown Hair
Blue Eyes

Distinctive marks:
Scar left knee
Silicone Breast implants

Clothing: Black Blouse white satin slacks

Circumstances: Hasnt been seen or heard from since July 14th, 1979.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/40487/0

Starting her thread in hopes that someone can find a picture or more information.
IMG_0495.jpegIMG_0495.jpegIMG_6347.jpegIMG_0493.jpegIMG_0494.jpegIMG_0495.jpegIMG_0495.jpegIMG_5318.jpeg
There was no Joe as far as I can tell. She possibly* had two sons-- neither born in 1964. I'm not going to share their names here because that would be against the rules, but they are common first names starting with F and D. The F was named after her husband who is also F. Her husband appears to still be alive and was never named as a suspect in Kathleen's disappearance so I don't believe we are allowed to name him here.

*I'm saying "possibly" her sons because I'm basing this info on shared address history and DOB of people who lived with her. They are the right age to be her sons and one has a variation of her husband's name.
Kathleen had 3 children. Oldest was named after their father. (F). Second son (D) and daughter (M).
Her husband is still alive and well. He's in his 70's now. He is an EVIL man! I have many awful things to tell about him. He once put a lit cigar out in her chest in front me. I heard the sound of it hitting her chest. I have many more stories to tell.
My family needs closure. We need justice! It's been so long.

I'm confused about the weight loss mentioned in the newspaper article. (loss of over a 100 pounds?) In one of the pictures she looks super petite to me. Are the known pictures (besides the hairstyle and the clothing) anything like she looked like when she went missing? Also there is said she has hazel eyes where in the flyer is stated blue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow
Back