IL IL - Kathleen Beitzel, 33, Streamwood, 14 July 1979

I'm confused about the weight loss mentioned in the newspaper article. (loss of over a 100 pounds?) In one of the pictures she looks super petite to me. Are the known pictures (besides the hairstyle and the clothing) anything like she looked like when she went missing? Also there is said she has hazel eyes where in the flyer is stated blue.
Kathleen was 100 pounds heavier at one time. The listed photos are what she looked like at the time she disappeared. Yes, she was very petite. She had blue eyes.

There must be more about Kathleen out there.....We need family......close friends....anonymous tips....
What more information can I provide you? I am her family member. My family needs justice. We know she is no longer with us. We know who did it. We just can't prove it.

What more information can I provide you? I am her family member. My family needs justice. We know she is no longer with us. We know who did it. We just can't prove it.
My post is from October 2020. At the time I was worried why we didn't hear from you anymore. (intermezzo between April 2019 and October 2020) Welcome back. Is the tattoo question cleared up? Do the authorities consider the alleged perpetrator as a Person Of Interest too?

My post is from October 2020. At the time I was worried why we didn't hear from you anymore. (intermezzo between April 2019 and October 2020) Welcome back. Is the tattoo question cleared up? Do the authorities consider the alleged perpetrator as a Person Of Interest too?
I was unaware that she ever had a tattoo.The remains that were found with a tattoo were ruled out by DNA as being Kathleen. Yes, they do consider the alleged perpetrator a person of interest. He is still alive and well unfortunately.

July 14th 1979 was a Saturday the day Kathleen was supposedly last seen. How would her usual Saturday have looked like? Did Kathleen work on Saturdays, did she do fun things with the children, did she go to Palatine, to the Harper college? She must have been a busy bee, working, studying and having 3 children a husband to care for. According to the paper clipping from 1980 her brother saw her last on a party on the 15th (a Sunday) in Glen Ellyn? Did he remember the wrong date? Also there is stated that she went missing the 18th (a Wednesday) in the paper clipping. Somehow there seems to be something off with the timeline, the recollection of varies people or the media messed up. Who was the one seeing her the last time on the 14th and who reported her missing and on what date? It must be in the police records.

The paper is incorrect. Yes, it was July 14, 1979.This is the last time she was seen. Leaving with her husband. Yes, it was a Saturday. She was at a coworker of her husbands home. He had a party on that day. Her husband and my brother both worked for the same garbage company. That is why my brother was there as well. Maybe you can put this into perspective now. Knowing were her husband worked. She was last seen leaving with him. There was a conversation she had at the party about getting a divorce. You have no idea the abuse she went through being married to him. It was awful. She was working as a realtor at time. She would have NEVER left her children! All her belongings were left at home as well.

The paper is incorrect. Yes, it was July 14, 1979.This is the last time she was seen. Leaving with her husband. Yes, it was a Saturday. She was at a coworker of her husbands home. He had a party on that day. Her husband and my brother both worked for the same garbage company. That is why my brother was there as well. Maybe you can put this into perspective now. Knowing were her husband worked. She was last seen leaving with him. There was a conversation she had at the party about getting a divorce. You have no idea the abuse she went through being married to him. It was awful. She was working as a realtor at time. She would have NEVER left her children! All her belongings were left at home as well.
Thank you for the information. Bless you for being your sister's advocate. I'm so very sorry for Kathleen and you. I hope one day there will be justice.

Is it correct that she was last seen by others then her husband just after midnight (by your brother, night upon the 14th, the 15th according to the paper clipping) on the party in Glen Ellyn? Are they 100% sure she made it back to Streamwood or was this just what was said. I can hear husbands say something like "yeh...I woke up in the morning and she was gone". In those days a lot of men got away with that. I suppose all her personal belongings were just in the house? Did she own/used a car? Was it at the house? Are there any paper clippings/official statements from the authorities where a POI is named? If this is the case he is allowed to be discussed in the thread.

Thank you for the information. Bless you for being your sister's advocate. I'm so very sorry for Kathleen and you. I hope one day there will be justice.

Is it correct that she was last seen by others then her husband just after midnight (by your brother, night upon the 14th, the 15th according to the paper clipping) on the party in Glen Ellyn? Are they 100% sure she made it back to Streamwood or was this just what was said. I can hear husbands say something like "yeh...I woke up in the morning and she was gone". In those days a lot of men got away with that. I suppose all her personal belongings were just in the house? Did she own/used a car? Was it at the house? Are there any paper clippings/official statements from the authorities where a POI is named? If this is the case he is allowed to be discussed in the thread.
She was last seen getting into the back seat of her car. He was driving. The location was Glen Ellen (the party) as the paper stated. It was the 14th of July that she was seen getting into her car. The party was during the day. Yes it was her car that they both owned. The car was still at their home as were all her belongings days after. He drove her car to work the following Monday. He had a jeep at the time. He always took his car to work. He told their 3 kids and everyone that she just "took off". I don't know how much I can say on this thread. I'm afraid to say too much.

She was last seen getting into the back seat of her car. He was driving. The location was Glen Ellen (the party) as the paper stated. It was the 14th of July that she was seen getting into her car. The party was during the day. Yes it was her car that they both owned. The car was still at their home as were all her belongings days after. He drove her car to work the following Monday. He had a jeep at the time. He always took his car to work. He told their 3 kids and everyone that she just "took off". I don't know how much I can say on this thread. I'm afraid to say too much.
I tried to send you a Personal Message but you blocked it somehow. My suggestion is to save what you are saying on this thread. Just in case. Also it would be good this additional information gets somewhere in her public missing files. F.i. this file. Kathleen M. Beitzel – The Charley Project or this one 4242DFIL - Kathleen Beitzel If I'm right I think, as a family member, you are allowed to give this information.

I tried to send you a Personal Message but you blocked it somehow. My suggestion is to save what you are saying on this thread. Just in case. Also it would be good this additional information gets somewhere in her public missing files. F.i. this file. Kathleen M. Beitzel – The Charley Project or this one 4242DFIL - Kathleen Beitzel If I'm right I think, as a family member, you are allowed to give this information.
I didn't block your private message. It must be something in the settings perhaps. I will save these posts. Maybe I can copy them to the files you have suggested. I don't know where to look for the PM.

I think when members are new there is a minimum number of posts required before private messages kick in.

Or, the member needs to edit their settings to allow PM's.

Dsawal, you might want to get verified as a family member so you can post more freely.

Hi Dsawal, have you considered submitting her case to The Vanished podcast? The host Marissa does a good job allowing the families to tell their stories about their missing loved ones & get some coverage on their cases. Here is the case submission link if you're interested: Case Submission Form — The Vanished Podcast

Hi Dsawal, have you considered submitting her case to The Vanished podcast? The host Marissa does a good job allowing the families to tell their stories about their missing loved ones & get some coverage on their cases. Here is the case submission link if you're interested: Case Submission Form — The Vanished Podcast
I just submitted her case to The Vanished Podcast.
I greatly appreciate this information.

Yes she has. Thank you for posting this. I think about her everyday. I wish I could do more. The sick person that murdered her is still breathing and walking this earth!
Dsawal, you might want to get verified as a family member so you can post more freely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar
Back