VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they allow the jurors to start deliberating right away instead of sending them home for another 3 days after closing arguments. They need to be able to start deliberating while it's fresh in their mind.
They might not start until Tuesday since the judge was adamant they would be done by Memorial Day which is usually a big weekend for family/friends gatherings.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>I think it’s pretty likely this jury could say it’s a wash - you’re both toxic and destructive and you don’t deserve anything good bye and never come back to Fairfax, Virginia! Vinnie Politan actually said that last night and made me laugh! Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
appears to be taking a pill. Odd place to do it but I can't imagine she is doing something illicit right then right there. I find her thoroughly unbelievable and I am #justiceforJohhny 100%, but some of the SM suggestions that she was snorting coke on stand, or drinking alcohol in the courtroom, etc. That stuff is just too far fetched for me to take seriously. JMO

appears to be taking a pill. Odd place to do it but I can't imagine she is doing something illicit right then right there. I find her thoroughly unbelievable and I am #justiceforJohhny 100%, but some of the SM suggestions that she was snorting coke on stand, or drinking alcohol in the courtroom, etc. That stuff is just too far fetched for me to take seriously. JMO
I watched the clip again and saw that AH appears to put something into her mouth. It also looks like a 3-part signal between pitcher/catcher in a baseball game. JMO

I am trying desperately to figure out the game plan on who exactly the JD team will call for rebuttal witnesses. Obviously, we now know of Ms Howell...but who else? Will it be Kate Moss? Will Dr Curry return for post AH testimony reflections? More delicious incoming! The lies are being exposed, the sunshine has penetrated the courtroom, and Ms Heard's dastardly media-fueled revenge $$$ plan is unraveling before our very eyes. I simply cannot wait!
MOO
I would love it if I could testify and summarize for the jury all the conflicting stories they just heard. I wonder how the jury is going to parse through the "domestic abuse." I wonder if they will look at only the incidences or if they are going to take into consideration AH's "narratives" of "how things were" over time.

If I were the jury, since she only "reported" May 21st and April 21st or 22, I'd take those into consideration for sure. I also am interested in the Whitney on the Stairs and Australia. Mildly interested in proving or disproving 12/15/15, too. Oh, and the toe-stubbing incident.

Which other ones would you guys look at to assess the truth?

Looks like some kind of sign language. Was this when Whitney was testifying?
Not only that, if you look at the split screen of WH's testimony where you can see EB and also JD at the same time you see WH, you can see that EB is nodding and shaking her head as if guiding WH through the staircase story. Just watch EB on this video. Then, when WH says JD pulled AH's hair, look at JD. You can tell this is all lies. I saw a behavioral therapist who noticed this going on and said EB ticking off the "facts" she wanted WH to say as WH was saying them.

Not only that, if you look at the split screen of WH's testimony where you can see EB and also JD at the same time you see WH, you can see that EB is nodding and shaking her head as if guiding WH through the staircase story. Just watch EB on this video. Then, when WH says JD pulled AH's hair, look at JD. You can tell this is all lies. I saw a behavioral therapist who noticed this going on and said EB ticking off the "facts" she wanted WH to say as WH was saying them.

It's strange to me how EB keeps turning over the pages that are in front of her on the podium .. almost like it's a story that was written out and rehearsed. I'm sure it's probably just her questions and WH was hitting all the points that EB was going to ask about?

I'm so sorry .. I just seen the bottom part of your post and see that I said the same thing! I need to read better before I reply! lol

Why?

What is this group and why are they posting about this trial?

Is there an interest or sponsorship by one side or the other?
This is possibly a part of why - ''As women, we have compassion and we feel empathy not for THE star, THE talent, THE actor but for a man, a father, a worker, A HUMAN.''

You can read the full statement. Are you thinking there is something to gain here? Possibly. If there is, it's sure to be revealed. MOO

It's strange to me how EB keeps turning over the pages that are in front of her on the podium .. almost like it's a story that was written out and rehearsed. I'm sure it's probably just her questions and WH was hitting all the points that EB was going to ask about?

I'm so sorry .. I just seen the bottom part of your post and see that I said the same thing! I need to read better before I reply! lol
No, it's fine. It's fine. i love being on the same page with people!

The Behavioral therapist also noted that WH didn't have to think when EB asked her questions. WH didn't miss a beat in replying, but when it got to cross, a bunch of studdering and trying to find the "script," so to speak. The therapist wondered if the jury could pick up on things like that.

I almost want to believe she did a bump on the stand. She seriously thinks she's above the law. And she had "coke jaw" movements afterwards. Her mouth movements were so bizarre.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member