GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

Mert

Reaction score
Complaint: Green Bay woman dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket

“Taylor D. Schabusiness, 24, is charged with 1st Degree Intentional Homicide, Mutilating a Corpse and 3rd Degree Sexual Assault. A court commissioner set her bond at $2 million cash at a hearing Tuesday afternoon. Schabusiness seemed calm when she appeared in Brown County court via video conference. She said very little, only acknowledging that she has the right to an attorney.”

To clear up a couple of points, from @Gardenista's link, the knife used was a bread knife, which typically has a long, sharp, serrated blade and is used to cut unsliced bread. I can see it doing damage on a body although IMO it would take a while to sever the parts.

Also, the article described the legs as being in a crock pot box, which would be larger than a crock pot.

Ugh, the murder occurred in the basement of the victim's mother's house. She reportedly said the police were going to have fun trying to find all of his organs.

More info for those who can stomach it - it's pretty graphic:

Woman Allegedly Put Man's Severed Head in Bucket, Told Cops They Would 'Have Fun Trying to Find All of the Organs'

Criminal Complaint - again, graphic:
DocumentCloud

Her attorney asked for a competency evaluation:
Attorney requests competency evaluation for Green Bay woman charged in grisly murder

I believe I had read that she was a new mother.
I spent the night I first found this reading what info I could find online. Needless to say, it was not a good thing for sleeping.
I feel for the mother of the victim. I cannot begin to fathom what finding the bucket and it’s contents was like. :eek::(
I will have to read what you linked as I have not checked back in on this.
* My opinions

This chick has to be bat-sh**
crazy! I don't care how kinky you are or how high you are or even what you're high on! a reasonably normal mind sure as heck ISN'T going to the place that this ended up at.

His poor mother OMG.

You have a baby, your husband is in jail, you and your husband have a ridiculous. Made up last name. You murder your "boyfriend" in his mom's house, and dismembered him?

Psych evaluation for sure.

When I first read this I searched by her maiden name. I couldn't link or be positive it is her, but whoever it is was arrested young for a.disturbing. nasty crime.

How much help could this young man's mother need? Unimaginable.

Freaks are everywhere.....I'm sorry I had to vomit and nervously laugh at the same time.....Maybe I'm getting crazy...no I don't....Even if you are under the "influence", if your heart is ok, you would never do a thing like this. Meaning.....she was evil..rotten...all along.

Taylor Denise Schabusiness
AKA: Taylor Denise Coronado
DOB: 11/23/97

Victim: Shad Thyrion
DOB: 9/7/1997

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

State of Wisconsin
DA Case No: 2022BR001645
Agency Case No: 22-209240
Court Case No: 2022CF000363
Previous Court Case No: 2022CF998

Count 1: 1st Degree Intentional Homicide, Repeater
Count 2: Mutilating A Corpse, Repeater
Count 3: 3rd Degree Sexual Assault, Repeater

Feb. 23, 2022 - @ 3:25 am, LE Dispatched to residence for a report of a severed head found in a bucket in the basement. 800 Block on Stony Brook Lane, Green Bay, WI in Brown County

Feb 24 - Search Warrant Filed
March 1 - Complaint Filed
March 1 - Initial Appearance
March 1 - Cash Bond set at 2 Million
March 1 - Search Warrant Filed
March 2 - Amended Complaint
March 3 - Public Defender Appointed
March 10 - Affidavit
March 10 - Motion for Competency Eval
March 10 - Search Warrant Filed
March 17 - Motion Hearing
March 17 - Order for Competency Eval
April 13 - Competency Hearing

Taylor Denise Schabusiness
AKA: Taylor Denise Coronado
DOB: 11/23/97

Victim: Shad Thyrion
DOB: 9/7/1997

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

State of Wisconsin
DA Case No: 2022BR001645
Agency Case No: 22-209240
Court Case No: 2022CF000363
Previous Court Case No: 2022CF998

Count 1: 1st Degree Intentional Homicide, Repeater
Count 2: Mutilating A Corpse, Repeater
Count 3: 3rd Degree Sexual Assault, Repeater

Feb. 23, 2022 - @ 3:25 am, LE Dispatched to residence for a report of a severed head found in a bucket in the basement. 800 Block on Stony Brook Lane, Green Bay, WI in Brown County

Feb 24 - Search Warrant Filed
March 1 - Complaint Filed
March 1 - Initial Appearance
March 1 - Cash Bond set at 2 Million
March 1 - Search Warrant Filed
March 2 - Amended Complaint
March 3 - Public Defender Appointed
March 10 - Affidavit
March 10 - Motion for Competency Eval
March 10 - Search Warrant Filed
March 17 - Motion Hearing
March 17 - Order for Competency Eval
April 13 - Competency Hearing
Oh my gosh! Noooooo

Does 'repeater' mean shes done it before or what. Gah.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back