GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

9 out of 10 of the most depraved and disturbing crimes I've ever read about on here have a meth component. That drug is absolutely evil and needs to be eradicated if we ever hope to work towards peaceful civilisation.
I agree! Sadly with more people dying of overdoses many are turning to meth. I don’t think people realize how quickly this drug can make someone insane. I would like to know if this woman has any normal in her left.

This comes after a video of Taylor Schabusiness, who is accused of killing and dismembering a Wisconsin man, showed her attacking her previous attorney in court went viral.

Judge denies motion to relocate Schabusiness trial​

Walsh said a proposed questionnaire will be given to jurors to help in the selection process.

Posted at 4:08 PM, June 1, 2023 and last updated 9:55 PM, June 1, 2023

GREEN BAY, Wis. (Court TV) – Attorneys representing Taylor Schabusiness have filed a motion in her case arguing that charges of sexual assault against her should be dismissed.

Editor’s note: the following story contains graphic descriptions of violence and sexual assault.

Judge rules some documents to be unsealed in Taylor Schabusiness case​

Posted at 12:48 PM, June 1, 2023 and last updated 12:48 PM, June 1, 2023

GREEN BAY (Scripps News Green Bay) — A Brown County judge ruled that some documents can be unsealed in the Taylor Schabusiness case during a brief hearing on Wednesday morning.

Schabusiness is charged with first-degree intentional homicide, mutilating a corpse and third-degree sexual assault after allegedly killing Shad Thyrion in February of 2022.

6/1/2023

GREEN BAY, Wis. (Court TV) – Attorneys representing Taylor Schabusiness have filed a motion in her case arguing that charges of sexual assault against her should be dismissed.

Editor’s note: the following story contains graphic descriptions of violence and sexual assault.

[...]

Two documents in the motion, including photos, remain sealed. The motion is scheduled to be discussed at a hearing on June 13.

Any wagers on what TS wants to convey with her name? I assume it's not a family name...

How about?
"Notcha business"
"S*** business"
"Shad's business"
"Ya business"
"Mind ja own business"

I wonder how long she's had this name? Constructed just for the murder?

Weird that the woman assisted TS, by taking the woven cord off her toe. Moo

Also, moo, it's advisable to start keeping the accused shackled at court appearances. Is there a law that allows them (accused) to be unshackled ... varies state by state law?

Someone could have been strangled with the cord, though, either on purpose or by accident. I was very scared for the deputy when that cord was getting twisted around.

Taylor Schabusiness's lawyer argued that the documents contained graphic images and sensitive lab information.
https://t.co/ELS33kyScI

[..]

Her lawyer, Christopher Froelich, argued that the documents contained graphic images and sensitive lab information.

Froelich said that he didn’t want certain documents to be unsealed and risk tainting a possible jury.

Judge Thomas Walsh ruled that two of the documents, including some of the photos should remained sealed until a later date, but the rest of the documents in the motion can be unsealed.

The photos and all other motions are scheduled to be discussed at the next hearing on June 13th.

A 5-day jury trial has been scheduled to begin July 24, with jury selection on July 21.

6/1/2023

[...]

Two documents in the motion, including photos, remain sealed. The motion is scheduled to be discussed at a hearing on June 13.
good God

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back