Resolved TX - Tyler, UP93768, BlkMale, Adult Pre 60, skeletal remains with unique shirt, Jul'22 - namus removed

ralyla

Reaction score
NamUs #UP93768

Sex:
Male
Race/Ethnicity: Black/African American
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 60
Height and Weight: Cannot estimate
DBF: July 22nd, 2022
Location: Smith County, Texas - the victim was found in a wooded area near a major highway

1659737543235.png

Condition of Remains: not recognizable, near complete or complete skeleton. One or both hands not recovered.
Clothing: Black Levi's shoes with single white stripe and a unique red shirt with a dancing bear with the supreme logo and the words "drip too hard" covering the entire shirt

1659736968099.png

The shirt is by the brand "Fresh Laundry" which is sold on a lot of reseller shops like ebay and poshmark.

Emery McCuin, NamUs #MP85376 went missing on July 1st, 2021 in Tyler, Texas around 3 miles away from where the unidentified remains were found.

NamUs states that Emergy got upset with his sister while in a parked vehicle. While she went into a nearby building he got out of the car and walked away.

Emery McCuin last known location was the 3100 block of Park Center Drive in Tyler. This is incredibly close to the unidentified remains location. However, his last known clothing from the linked article below does not match the tshirt on the deceased.

1659739042166.png

Last edited:
Emery McCuin, NamUs #MP85376 went missing on July 1st, 2021 in Tyler, Texas around 3 miles away from where the unidentified remains were found.

NamUs states that Emergy got upset with his sister while in a parked vehicle. While she went into a nearby building he got out of the car and walked away.

Emery McCuin last known location was the 3100 block of Park Center Drive in Tyler. This is incredibly close to the unidentified remains location. However, his last known clothing from the linked article below does not match the tshirt on the deceased.

View attachment 358041

Wow that proximity is crazy! I bet (or I hope at least lol) that LE is working to consider Emery. I wonder if the pacemaker, if it is Emery, would be tangled up with the skeleton, though.

I found the shirt online. It is a brand called "Fresh Laundry". I just messaged them through their website to ask when the shirt was first produced. We'll see if I get a response. That's not the normal inquiry that comes through their chat, I am sure.

It seems to be a knockoff instead of an actual Supreme branded shirt? Making it more affordable/accessible to teens.
that makes sense because levi's shoes are not a thing. you can get them at ross.

Old person here…
I had to look up the slang term, “drip too hard.”
Apparently it means to dress stylishly and present yourself confidently.
While it has been in the rap lexicon for several decades, the term’s usage in rap songs took off exponentially in 2018.

TIL!

Old person here…
I had to look up the slang term, “drip too hard.”
Apparently it means to dress stylishly and present yourself confidently.
While it has been in the rap lexicon for several decades, the term’s usage in rap songs took off exponentially in 2018.

TIL!
Between this phrase and the 'Supreme' logo it seems like an odd shirt for a middle aged man to wear. I suppose he could be homeless and wearing whatever he had access to, but still. Before the recon and updated age range I would have assumed he was in his 20s at the oldest.

View attachment 358041

Comparison with the newly released recon vs. Emery McCuin

1666308836511.png1666308846674.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member