Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps each person involved had their own motive..one being ownership of media ( photographs) and potential for passive income..the other one is the killer sadist..for me I do wonder if it is his father ..it sounds like they did have some kind of bizarre father son team going on..these are sick people out in the middle of nowhere , addicted to *advertiser censored*, living a totally different reality than anything you can imagine..

one thing is when I look at KAK's face book ( Ive mentioned this before) but his Facebook, his photography, everything is clean and very modern, his photos are clean and beautifully lit, it's all very edited, I don't know for sure but he strikes me as highly intelligent and calculating...cause most everything on it is a lie! his jobs etc..no one thinks he really ever had those jobs..

these people are so far gone they should probably have been institutionalized years ago..this is what they call criminally insane, criminally insane...

this father has always behaved like an animal and KAK has been abused in every way for most of his life .

hoping we find out soon.

Last edited:
I hope whatever it is ..its not what le has claimed to be avoiding all along
false confessions
the MS has MADE it easier by leaking the search doc with some long hidden facts...its easier now to invent stuff along the way

perhaps each person involved had their own motive..one being ownership of media ( photographs) and potential for passive income..the other one is the killer sadist..for me I do wonder if it is his father ..it sounds like they did have some kind of bizarre father son team going on..these are sick people out in the middle of nowhere , addicted to *advertiser censored*, living a totally different reality than anything you can imagine..

one thing is when I look at KAK's face book ( Ive mentioned this before) but his Facebook, his photography, everything is clean and very modern, his photos are clean and beautifully lit, it's all very edited, I don't know for sure but he strikes me as highly intelligent and calculating...cause most everything on it is a lie! his jobs etc..no one thinks he really ever had those jobs..

these people are so far gone they should probably have been institutionalized years ago..this is what they call criminally insane, criminally insane...

this father has always behaved like an animal and KAK has been abused in every way for most of his life .

hoping we find out soon.
I have wondered if, in some twisted way, KAK was jealous of the attractive power girls have over [redacted] addicts- that is a twisted way of looking at things but it does not seem impossble to me. (Not a psychologist and IMO) It would fit with his contempt manipulating them to send him pictures and creating an "Emily Anne" character, IMO and it is not that different from creating A-Shots to appeal to girls. The internet: where you can be whomever you want to be, or at least pretend.

hoping we find out soon.
What you just wrote makes sense and helps me to see that TK and KAK could have done this. So evil.

Kak shows zero fear or anxiety and when he does get emotional I think it is for effect ..just the right amount of feigned outrage, moral indignity etc..this is your typical psychopath. they are not afraid of anything, they are not stressing..it's not just a coolness or self control thing...it's an actual lack of fear, it simply doesn't exist for them and therefore they are capable of fooling people, and doing very risky and evil things because they can..and they know it..they have that over you.

@Skully, did you have some insider info back in 2019, when you suggested a father and son duo?!

Thread #116
Post # 950
19 November 2019

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #116
You know, the idea thrown around back then about catfishing seemed plausible, except that LE was saying there was no SM connection, so I didn't really consider it. Then, when the idea of a father and son duo was added to the mix, I thought no freaking way.

I'm probably going to have to eat my tinfoil bonnet (as another member so graciously once told me on another case thread), because they might both be true!

I'm guessing from your question the 194 page redacted interrogation doesn't hold any water with you...it does for me. That and LE statements and linking the anthony_shots account to the Delphi murders case. Send any information/communication you have on anthony_shots to the Delphi murders case tip line. IMO that's not speculation but it's fine if you think the above is still speculation, everyone is afforded an opinion on how to weigh the facts.
Ha! What'd LE say in that interview, and I'm paraphrasing here, but they asked that guy, Kegan Kline, something akin to "do ya see how things are beginning to stack here?"

Yeah, for me, I see things "stacking".

well honestly father son killing duo does sound far out..it's definitely not the first thing you think of..quite bizarre actually.
I think the murders may have been facilitated by KAK being knowledgeable about online stuff and social media and then TK just taking advantage of that fact. KAK also helped after the fact to try and cover online tracks. It worked for awhile but the day of reckoning seems to be nearing. AJMO

Last edited:
I'm guessing from your question the 194 page redacted interrogation doesn't hold any water with you...it does for me. That and LE statements and linking the anthony_shots account to the Delphi murders case. Send any information/communication you have on anthony_shots to the Delphi murders case tip line. IMO that's not speculation but it's fine if you think the above is still speculation, everyone is afforded an opinion on how to weigh the facts.
absolutely ...nothing so far have changed anything about how ive always viewed the case.. that its a random dangerous potential SK and a lone wolf who have outsmarted everyone so far..ill be glad to be proven wrong but ive never been so sure about a case before
time will tell

Could have been he was looking for a place that accepts his fuel card.
See, I've wondered the same thing. If you google the quickest directions between the Kokomo Transmission Plant (old Chrysler plant) and the Canal St. house in Peru, there is a Marathon station right there on the way out of Kokomo, like first thing after the plant. It's the nearest gas station to the plant, as far as I can tell. There's another one a block or two from the Canal St. house on the way into Peru, just across the river. (This route also takes you right past the Wabash river area that was being searched) It would make sense for anyone routinely making that drive to use those stations and have a fuel card. IMO.

Anyway, it's easy to assume that somebody planning to murder two girls would be smart enough not to use a fuel card in the town near where they were going to commit the crime, but I'm NOT going to assume that. We don't know what else KAK (or his device) searched in Delphi that day, but he did (purportedly) do a search. His device also searched the Galveston girl's family the day before ski mask incident. Obviously, whoever was doing those searches wasn't thinking about the bread crumbs they were leaving, and I don't think using a fuel card would be any different. So if they did a search for Marathon specifically, what was the reason? Fuel card? Noble Roman's pizza? Something else unique to Marathon?

It could be a planned meeting, too, but I tend to wonder more about the above reasons.

Last edited:
New info last week first was KK googled Marathon in Delphi the day of the murders. We then know ISP took KK out of jail and returned him. Then we learn a river search under a bridge happened following that. IMHO these dots line up with KK picking someone up at the Marathon the day of the murders and then driving to the bridge where that someone disposed of the murder weapon. Just my thoughts from info from last week.
Maybe right, but a driver without license (KAK) transporting a murderer with his belongings ....? Risky, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173