Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I get that but why do reporters keep stating that "5 1/2 years" later as if that information about a clear connection doesn't exist? That's what bugs me so much.

But a clear connection to the people involved isn't automatically a direct link to the murders. KAK contacting L via online message might connect him to her but in my opinion it doesn't link him to the crime any more than the witnesses who provided the Bridge Guy description are linked to it.

But a clear connection to the people involved isn't automatically a direct link to the murders. KAK contacting L via online message might connect him to her but in my opinion it doesn't link him to the crime any more than the witnesses who provided the Bridge Guy description are linked to it.

^^^This

There's a strong possibility the K's are not involved, but there may be connections between the murders and some online activities KK was up to. That's my interpretation of LE's desire to find folks who know anything about the a_shots account.

If you watch the news report itself it's interesting to hear the reporter state that what he knows "off the record" he can't say so all he can do is share the court papers. He knew something more and I think that spoke volumes about this all being related. Imoo of course.
Your assuming the reporter is telling the truth, which is a big assumption, given the state of journalism in the year 2022. Hopefully the crime reporters are more honest than the political reporters, but I wouldn't count on it. MOO

Well, if KAK was chatting with Libby the day before the murder, and was even supposed to meet her on the bridge the day of Libby's murder, I feel comfortable thinking there is a clear link to the murder--not saying KAK murdered Libby, but likely (IMO) someone very close to KAK, who perhaps even shared the same house, and social media accounts, and passwords, likely that person is the murderer of Abby and Libby. MOO.

That's what I'm starting to wonder. KAK contacting Liberty before the murders could have as much to do with the crime as someone outside the family who saw her last. We supposedly have a Google search (or other such search) for a Marathon gas station the day of the murders and we allegedly have a meeting between KAK and Liberty for that day. (Has LE confirmed that? ISP? CCSO?) But with all the witnesses on the trail that day, has there been any confirmation that either KAK or his father was even in the Delphi area, let alone the trail? I'm hearing a lot of noise on SM and podcasts, but nothing substantial from LE.

Has there been confirmation the Marathon (gas station) in Delphi is definitely part of the KK investigation?

Following...
In my opinion; No, we have this quote from Murder Sheet:

"as it turned out, as our sources tell us, Kegan Kline had searched for the location of the Marathon gas in Delphi, on the day of the murder".

Two weeks after the murders, LE had KAK's phones, etc. They would have followed up to the umpth degree if it was a fact that he made that search on that day.

I find it very suspicious that the claim of this internet search is made at the same time that the podcast is claiming they have information that the video from the gas station doesn't exist.

Wish we knew exactly what times on the 13th anthony_shots talked to Libby and how many times.

In my opinion; No, we have this quote from Murder Sheet:

"as it turned out, as our sources tell us, Kegan Kline had searched for the location of the Marathon gas in Delphi, on the day of the murder".

Two weeks after the murders, LE had KAK's phones, etc. They would have followed up to the umpth degree if it was a fact that he made that search on that day.

I find it very suspicious that the claim of this internet search is made at the same time that the podcast is claiming they have information that the video from the gas station doesn't exist.

LE did have KAK’s devices and phones minus the things he had erased from his iPhone before giving it to them. I do believe LE was able to recover at least some of what was erased but that took some time.
If only LE had actually jumped all over KAK’s devices maybe we would be waiting on a trial instead of waiting on an arrest. KAK wasn’t arrested until Aug 2020. Sadly I don’t think LE looked at his devices until a few months before.
I will also add that I don’t see what is so suspicious about any of this.

My opinion, KAK is not BG, but may have very well seen BG the day of the murders as he was at the bridge waiting to meet up with L. I think there's more than enough info to tell us KAK was in fact a catfish and was cat fishing L . I don't think he knows who BG is but may have somehow witnessed some of the murders, or came upon the scene immediately after perhaps taking pics, or seeing BG fleeing, may have even been threatened by BG that day himself. KAK may have felt or feels he is implicated somehow through his own cat fishing, resulting in him being there that day. He wouldnt have stepped forward as a witness because of his catfishing of L. In reality I don't think he would have been sharp enough or physically able to commit the murders. I honestly hope I'm wrong.

LE did have KAK’s devices and phones minus the things he had erased from his iPhone before giving it to them. I do believe LE was able to recover at least some of what was erased but that took some time.
If only LE had actually jumped all over KAK’s devices maybe we would be waiting on a trial instead of waiting on an arrest. KAK wasn’t arrested until Aug 2020. Sadly I don’t think LE looked at his devices until a few months before.
I will also add that I don’t see what is so suspicious about any of this.
KAK's conversation with Liberty may turn out to be Much Ado About Nothing. And sometime afterwards, something totally unrelated to the murders may have occurred. IOW, KAK was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Well, if KAK was chatting with Libby the day before the murder, and was even supposed to meet her on the bridge the day of Libby's murder, I feel comfortable thinking there is a clear link to the murder--not saying KAK murdered Libby, but likely (IMO) someone very close to KAK, who perhaps even shared the same house, and social media accounts, and passwords, likely that person is the murderer of Abby and Libby. MOO.
there is no evidence what so ever of an arranged meeting between libby and anyone
we said that many times
if this was valid.. u would have seen that person in prison

I thought he just said he didn't have a car not that he didn't have a license? Plus not so unusual for people to drive without a license and not a very long distance from Delphi to Peru.
If IRC when in the transcripts asked what car he had he answered a little Grand Am or something similar. Just because he hasn't got a license and shouldn't drive doesn't mean to say he isn't a selfish xyz and puts everyone else at risk. I may have misunderstood the transcript but i don't think so.

there is no evidence what so ever of an arranged meeting between libby and anyone
we said that many times
if this was valid.. u would have seen that person in prison
The transcripts of the interview with KAK and the Police have been linked in here previously.

There is evidence in those transcripts that a meeting was arranged between the two (with he posing as A_Shots) for the very day of the murders, but there is also KAK telling someone that "she didn't show", but him also claiming to have been in Vegas at the time.

IMO, he showed. Why the need to tell another that she didn't show, but others that he was in Vegas at the time? He's obviously lying in this situation. Both his statements couldn't be true at the same time/date.

All circumstantial, but circumstantial that IMO points to his involvement somehow in the murder of these young ladies. Their justice is coming; I can feel it. I am firmly believeing that the police have him in custody so he can do no further harm at this point in time and that he knows it ... and that he is dealing for the best possible outcome that he thinks he can get at this point because something is obviously up with this case. Tick, tick, tick ... and tok is coming soon I hope.

The transcripts of the interview with KAK and the Police have been linked in here previously.

There is evidence in those transcripts that a meeting was arranged between the two (with he posing as A_Shots) for the very day of the murders, but there is also KAK telling someone that "she didn't show", but him also claiming to have been in Vegas at the time.

IMO, he showed. Why the need to tell another that she didn't show, but others that he was in Vegas at the time? He's obviously lying in this situation. Both his statements couldn't be true at the same time/date.

All circumstantial, but circumstantial that IMO points to his involvement somehow in the murder of these young ladies. Their justice is coming; I can feel it. I am firmly believeing that the police have him in custody so he can do no further harm at this point in time and that he knows it ... and that he is dealing for the best possible outcome that he thinks he can get at this point because something is obviously up with this case. Tick, tick, tick ... and tok is coming soon I hope.
this is ur personal opinion
my opinion first
we talked long enough about tactics of lying and manipulation in police interrogations ..le does not show him any such online statement so it stays as it is ( a claim )

second...this is a pathological liar ..who has been posing as someone else a persona.. his insecurities would make him want to be in the spot light.. i can totally see him lying about an arranged meeting with a murder victim to some child...part of his sick persona
I refuse to believe anything he claims about the girls ..

so this is what you choose to believe and my reasons for dismissing them entirely
btw this is isnt anything accepted in court also.. no way

this is ur personal opinion
my opinion first
we talked long enough about tactics of lying and manipulation in police interrogations ..le does not show him any such online statement so it stays as it is ( a claim )

second...this is a pathological liar ..who has been posing as someone else a persona.. his insecurities would make him want to be in the spot light.. i can totally see him lying about an arranged meeting with a murder victim to some child...part of his sick persona
I refuse to believe anything he claims about the girls ..

so this is what you choose to believe and my reasons for dismissing them entirely
btw this is isnt anything accepted in court also.. no way

He is a pathological liar and I did state this was IMO.

But, notice that at zero point in the interview transcripts did KAK actually DENY that there was a meeting arranged.

The police stated that he had arranged to meet with her the very day of her murder ... and he did NOT deny that. He simply made excuses as to why it (the meeting) did not happen (two different ones). Why would you make excuses for not being able to pull off a meeting if the meeting arrangements never existed in the first place? That makes zero sense.

That non-denial by him of the arranged meetings existence is exactly why I believe it existed. If it didn't exist, he'd have denied it ever existed. He didn't deny its existence, he only claimed that he was unable to meet (she didn't show/he ended up in Vegas).

Last edited:
IMO, it's pretty easy to draw conclusions about KAK if you believe he is the only user of his devices. The picture changes dramatically if you believe there is at least another user.
This is true enough. But, I'll stand my ground in my belief that he knew that meeting was arranged so that infers he was involved somehow (whether it be alone or accomplissed). And, I think we all know that he wasn't the only user of his devices and most can imagine who one of the other users who had ready access to them was. All circumstantial of course, but tick, tick, tick ... tok IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen