ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not the only ones - Colby was also very concerned about Tylee and JJ, to give him due credit. But I do agree that more family and friends should have been caring, concerned and suspicious when the children disappeared. Though of course the moving of Lori and the kids to a different state really muddied the waters. Which was probably the intention.
To be fair to Colby, if I recall correctly, he felt something wasn't right but someone posing as Tylee was texting him for a long time after she was dead.

Her attorney says she did nothing wrong, but blames BB instead. The same attorney had been ordered to pay $12 million to BB for false accusations.
MP was part of trying to kill Boudreaux. IMO. She should be charged for that.

Comment on her current spouse just deleted by me for being so harsh but he must be sick also. IMO.

Judge Boyce entered an Order today “Decision and Order Prohibiting Video and Photographic Coverage”

Per Nate, EastIdahoNews, official tweet on the matter
“URGENT: Judge Steven Boyce issues an order banning video & still cameras from upcoming Vallow/Daybell proceedings. "Continued visual coverage of this case poses a great risk to the fair administration of justice...therefore, continued visual coverage will no longer be permitted."

Attachments

• 59DBB04D-B00D-4184-89D2-6EFC7397CC9E.jpeg
    59DBB04D-B00D-4184-89D2-6EFC7397CC9E.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 730C6864-BBA7-463A-9986-BD5254107669.jpeg
    730C6864-BBA7-463A-9986-BD5254107669.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 10
Judge Boyce entered an Order today “Decision and Order Prohibiting Video and Photographic Coverage”

“URGENT: Judge Steven Boyce issues an order banning video & still cameras from upcoming Vallow/Daybell proceedings. "Continued visual coverage of this case poses a great risk to the fair administration of justice...therefore, continued visual coverage will no longer be permitted."

I think few people are going to be surprised by this.

I was more surprised during the hearing on the motion to ban cameras than I am by the judge's decision today.

In what regards? JB's combative attitude?

I think JP has been awarded several wins for appeal issues. I'm still blown away at denying LV her constitutional rights vs. trying the case in October when JP originally stated as his ideal timeframe.

I'll be honest, I didn't think the prosecution and judge could fall so far in what I considered a overwhelmingly favorable case to try.

In what regards? JB's combative attitude?

I think JP has been awarded several wins for appeal issues. I'm still blown away at denying LV her constitutional rights vs. trying the case in October when JP originally stated as his ideal timeframe.

I'll be honest, I didn't think the prosecution and judge could fall so far in what I considered a overwhelmingly favorable case to try.

yes, yes, and yes
;)

Last edited:

Another blow to our rights as citizens. The hits just keep on coming.

If the Woodcock grandparents don't mind, I don't mind.

Don't like it, but I don't need to like it.

If they wanted the cameras -- well then that's a problem!

jmho ymmv lrr

Yes, I hope Kay & Larry continue to have faith in the prosecution and DA's office. And, we know they will be present in the courtroom even if we won't be able to share the experience.

ETA: And, I don't care to see more of LVD. Wouldn't surprise me if she wears a tiara made from honey bun wrappers... and I'd rather be spared the sight.

Last edited:
Yes, I hope Kay & Larry continue to have faith in the prosecution and DA's office. And, we know they will be present in the courtroom even if we won't be able to share the experience.

ETA: And, I don't care to see more of LVD. Wouldn't surprise me if she wears a tiara made from honey bun wrappers... and I'd rather be spared the sight.
First that is funny. But yes, lets not give attention to bad behavior thats how we get so many copy cat criminals because they want that notariety. Yes, we do want a clean trail that can end for all those that need to move on and heal. The Woodcock's need to have their memorials. This all needs to end for them.

Larry and Kay Woodcock, the grandparents of JJ Vallow, are “disappointed and distraught” following Boyce’s ruling.

“Although we want justice for JJ, Tylee, Charles and Tammy, we feel he overreacted. The simple solution is not to televise preliminary hearings in order to not taint a jury pool, yet still allow cameras during the trial,” the Woodcocks said in a statement to EastIdahoNews.com. “Some of our immediate family, close friends and supporters from around the globe will not be able to share in this most horrific story. This story speaks from beyond the graves. We want the world to hear the atrocities executed by Lori and Chad Daybell.”

“Certainly these bodies are the most significant of evidence in this set of cases (and) the best practice is to retain all of the evidence until all of the appeals and all of the appeals of the appeals have been completed,” LeRoy (attorney interviewed) tells EastIdahoNews.com.
If prosecutors and defense attorneys agree, it’s possible the bodies could be released before the trials conclude. The Woodcocks have previously said they want to have public memorial services for the children in Idaho, Arizona and their home state of Louisiana.

Netflix documentary review by the author of "When the moon turns to blood" (book about this case):

Deficiencies listed:
- Lori's mother misstating the number of her children
- Omission of Lori's father's anti-government stance
- Omission of the child custody battle for Tylee
- Lack of scrutiny of Chad's writings and PAP conferences
- Using JR as a source without giving her background

Last edited:

Kay said she last spoke to JJ on Facetime on August 30, 2019.
"He looked over to the left and then he says, 'Oh, I gotta go bye'. And that was it. That was 35 seconds.
"That's the last time we saw him for just 35 seconds."
Kay revealed that she also has five treasured voicemails from JJ, who was autistic.
He said: “Hi! This is J.J. I was just calling to say I love you. Okay, got to go. Bye!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix