CA - 4 Family Members Kidnapped From Business, Merced County, Oct 2022 *arrest*

Did I hear that correctly?-- the two male victims were ziptied and put in the truck and five minutes later the truck returned and the mom and baby come out, unrestrained? Were the men taken someplace first? Did the mom and baby leave in the same truck (the family vehicle) or possibly the second vehicle (grey truck)?

I see why LE believes there are two perpetrators, even if they don't have evidence of the same.

JMconfusedO

I love how open this sheriff is:

He suspects there is another person involved, but says there just his gut instinct based on experience.

He believes the motive is financial (robbery).

Following every single tip that comes in, to include those from psychics, and they're using every resource at their disposal.

Confessed to family, and that's when he tried to kill himself at a house in the city of Atwater (they said they'd called LE).

They're withholding how he tried to kill himself in case it ties in.

They obviously expect him to not only to survive, but have the ability to talk with them.

Did I hear that correctly?-- the two ale victims were ziptied and put in the truck and five minutes later the truck returned and the mom and baby come out, unrestrained? Were the men taken someplace first? Did they leave in the sane truck (the family vehicle) or possibly the second vehicle (grey truck)?

I see why LE believes there are two perpetrators, even if they don't have evidence of the same.

JMconfusedO
That's what I heard. Did he dump them somewhere close or merely had second thoughts about leaving mom and baby behind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee
Back