Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the property has been recently sold, I wonder if her belongings were in a crawl space or the attic and maybe contractors found them?

I’d all but given up on Leah’s family getting closure. Fingers crossed this is the start.
The property hasn't been sold recently:

If the property has been recently sold, I wonder if her belongings were in a crawl space or the attic and maybe contractors found them?

I’d all but given up on Leah’s family getting closure. Fingers crossed this is the start.

Number 4 has recently been sold, I think number 2 has not changed hands since first bought. Both houses were cordoned off, but believe number 2 was searched.

Wow! I'm actually in shock and I have to say feel a bit choked up at this news. I think many of us here have been invested in finding out what happened to leah with the possibility of bringing her home safe to her family one day. Not the outcome anyone wanted but I hope this brings peace and closure to her family and my thoughts are with them. I hope this is the start of justice for leah.

Wow! I'm actually in shock and I have to say feel a bit choked up at this news. I think many of us here have been invested in finding out what happened to leah with the possibility of bringing her home safe to her family one day. Not the outcome anyone wanted but I hope this brings peace and closure to her family and my thoughts are with them. I hope this is the start of justice for leah.

Same here - I just hope to god the police don’t owe an apology to her poor brother

I was reading the TVP statement. Is this usual to express thanks?
“The call from the member of the public that we received on Monday was the first occasion that we were alerted to this address, and we thank them for contacting us immediately to report their concerns.

In which case what would 'alert' a member of the public to raise concerns if they are unconnected and therefore thanked?
The word immediately doesn't imply someone knew something and came forward, it implies something has happened on Monday and has been reported then.

If it was a tip off would TVP publically 'thank' them?

Alternatively, I'm trying to discreetly is, what if they watched a very topical Netflix series recently, and then recalled a house they'd maybe 'smelt' a smell as they passed by and then years later after seeing said netflix series thought about reporting it?

What other scenarios could have brought about this call? Do we know if they called the Leah incident line or police in general, who attended and then realised a link with leah?

Letting agent getting access? Service contractor- gas, water? postal person saw something through letterbox? complete fluke?

If you sort the comments from newest on the fb post people are saying her body has been found?? I don’t get it

Edit - they’re saying it’s in the mk citizen’s article at the bottom

House Number 2 Loxbeare Drive is confirmed via the MK Citizen

''It is understood the items Leah had carried on the day she vanished had been hidden in an upstairs room or loft''

Has this been pulled from previous comment on today's WebSleuths? As I haven't seen this stated anywhere other than here?

Not sure how to put pics on here but if you go on the MK citizen site and scroll down to the cctv image the caption says ‘leah was last sighted on CCTV around 500 metres from the house where her body was found’

Hoping it’s a massive mistake by the journalist
Leah was last sighted on CCTV around 500 metres from the house where her body has been found
Leah was last sighted on CCTV around 500 metres from the house where her body has been found

I've been invested in this since Leah went missing as I grew up in the local area, but have since moved away.

Number 2 hasn't been sold recently, Number 4 sold in 2019, but there's nothing to suggest that property is involved, they must be very shocked at the whole thing.

I haven't seen anything either that confirms that Leah has been found, but the Police must have enough evidence to say it's now a murder enquiry. They've also not said, as far as I can see, that anyone has been arrested.

The Citizen have captioned the photo saying a body has been found but say the opposite in the article itself.
Typically inconsistent for the Citizen, it may not mean anything at all.
A00222B4-F61F-4857-BA15-3A4A68014102.png

They have confirmed (as of 2pm) that human remains have been found. So likely journalists were aware but were awaiting official public police confirmation before publishing (but slightly jumped the gun in the caption).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member