Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they ever go into houses and do they typically leave traces?
I would love still to talk about this more. Did you get a chance to post the hypothesis you have that inspired you to ask this question? I would love to read it.

“I got a text this morning [October 5] saying they would not be here, would not be babysitting them at 5:29 [am], which was kind of odd because I have them even when she doesn’t work.”

———-
What if the babysitter is referring to BJH and not LS?
That would make more sense to me. I don’t think LS has a job.
JMO
I think it was said earlier that both LS and her fiance, DY, both worked at the same liquor store? IIRC

Interesting, if he's only <modsnip - please redact minor's name>'s dad, why is he on the child support legal paperwork for both <modsnip> and Quinton?
Strong possibility that we, and interested strangers elsewhere, are the first people aside from the county paralegal to read these documents closely.
Child support legal paperwork brought following the LE actions described on many past threads.
This isn’t Gloria Allred and a bunch of six-figure second-year associates out of Tier 2 law schools composing these docs. This is an overloaded paralegal basing this filing on prior filings and on whatever could be divined from the police reports.

TL; DR: could be a mistake
And even if it isn’t: prudent move. Let a judge pull the Maury and say someone isn’t the father. Hit up everyone possible. If the bio dad and ex-boyfriends don’t pay, taxpayers do; this is a zero sum thing. Brutal but true and the bureaucrats who file paperwork know it. It’s a let’s see what shakes out scenario.

Mon: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tue: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wed: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thu: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Fri: 10:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Sun: 12:30 – 7:30 PM

I think it was said earlier that both LS and her fiance, DY, both worked at the same liquor store? IIRC
LS posted on her social media fb that she was employed at a liquor store, but she was being evicted as her mom said she was not attempting to find employment ?
Also, LS was on probation for theft from an employer.
I'd mentioned that in an earlier post, but afaik LS was not employed.
M00.

It's incredibly rare these days. When it does happen, it's usually someone law enforcement is actively looking for, or a person already in custody for another crime.
LE has announced they have enough evidence to declare QS as deceased and have named one person as a POI.

LE clearly has a lot of evidence they have not made public yet.
Prayers up for Quinton.

LE has announced they have enough evidence to declare QS as deceased and have named one person as a POI.

LE clearly has a lot of evidence they have not made public yet.
Prayers up for Quinton.
Definitely, although the same has been true in lots of cases (Letecia Stauch for example).

Even with a mountain of evidence, it's a rare move.

My guess is that the very early drop-off at the sitters is related to G’ma’s regular routine. She would not want this set-up disturbed if she depended on it…and planned that Leilani and BF would be gone soon.

It suited L and BF because all they may have had to do is drop the children off and go back to bed. And the children and the babysitter had a set routine.

Nevertheless,at that early hour that morning, one or both of them were awake texting and allegedly observing little Q still alive.

Why would a decision be made RIGHT before the normal drop-off time to cancel babysitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa