Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t the FBI initially drop the ball in regards to KK. Is that why the FBI was not at the PC today? I still strongly think KK was the key in nailing down JMA. JMHO
Don’t believe so. FBI is the support role.
ISP took over from the CCSO who should have been the lead agency.

They did a DNA Dragnet in a Toronto neighbourhood years ago. Young girl murdered, dismembered and dumped in suitcases at the Toronto Island.

All the guys said sure - go ahead, except for one. Bingo - he was it.

From what I understand, he had been a CVS employee there for awhile, working the regular store counters--- and then later on he took the classes and the test required to work as a pharmacy tech.
He worked at a Peru CVS also, not clear when each job started stopped except becoming a pharmacy tech was after 2/13/2017.

Or money was being made in some other way,maybe connected to selling p.orn
That is my hunch.

LE eventually found all of accounts that A-S was signed in or communicated with. KAK probably sold him some access.

From KAK's A_S account, they eventually identified RA's IP address and since he lived in Delphi, he got on the priority list for the murder investigation itself.

But something fairly recently moved RA up the scale of likely suspects and they found real evidence to lead to him being the central figure... and he just couldn't ever be ruled out. Probably KAK squealed the he had a contact in Delphi that he had charged for services.

Finally the search warrant for the dig in his yard came up with conclusive proof that he was the perpetrator (maybe a buried cell phone with traceable text messages to KAK, photos of the girls thought to have been erased but not really, etc.). Doesn't appear enough time between the search of his property 3 weeks ago and his detainment Wednesday for it to be DNA evidence.

But how did they know to search his yard...

Just my brain firing off randomly as to how this may have transpired...

Last edited:
In the booking photo, the left cheek seems to bulge further than the right. Maybe that is the result of a chewing habit.

Some of us thought BG appeared to be spitting in the video of him crossing the bridge.

It seems possible that some of what he spat ended up on the bridge....and that DNA could have been extracted from that if found by investigators.

Are you confident you got the right guy? Carter: yes

Interesting response when asked about RL… see around 1:53

At about 5:00 DC is asked in he thinks RA is the man on the bridge. He reponds with a sly grin “well the Judge signed the probable cause affidavit for the arrest, I can’t wait to tell the story but todays not the day…”

Later he confirms they’re going back again through all the tips since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500