Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my hunch.

LE eventually found all of accounts that A-S was signed in or communicated with. KAK probably sold him some access.

From KAK's A_S account, they eventually identified RA's IP address and since he lived in Delphi, he got on the priority list for the murder investigation itself.

But something fairly recently moved RA up the scale of likely suspects and they found real evidence to lead to him being the central figure... and he just couldn't ever be ruled out. Probably KAK squealed the he had a contact in Delphi that he had charged for services.

Finally the search warrant for the dig in his yard came up with conclusive proof that he was the perpetrator (maybe a buried cell phone with traceable text messages to KAK, etc.). Doesn't appear enough time between the search of his property and his detainment Wednesday for it to be DNA evidence.

But how did they know to search his yard...

Just my brain firing off randomly as to how this may have transpired...
In the booking photo, the left cheek seems to bulge further than the right. Maybe that is the result of a chewing habit.

Some of us thought BG appeared to be spitting in the video of him crossing the bridge.

It seems possible that some of what he spat ended up on the bridge....and that DNA could have been extracted from that if found by investigators.
Do you have the link for his booking photo? I have seen what appears to be his license photo, but not his current mug shot.

In the booking photo, the left cheek seems to bulge further than the right. Maybe that is the result of a chewing habit.

Some of us thought BG appeared to be spitting in the video of him crossing the bridge.

It seems possible that some of what he spat ended up on the bridge....and that DNA could have been extracted from that if found by investigators.
In one of the bar photos there is a pack of cigarettes on the table in front of him.

As a counterpoint to DNA you would think they would have checked all that stuff years ago.

Following.

PC seemed a bit pointless no!
Oh, I disagree.

It's a bombshell, IMO, just that we already had the killer's identity prior to today's presser so we were hoping to hear more detail.

Imagine if in advance of the press conference we hadn't yet heard the identity of the culprit. We still learned today what the charges are.

A week ago we were still ruminating over whom BG might be, and IMO the media only leaked because the presser was announced.

I'm satisfied that we will know more when the time is right, but I feel they told us all they could tell us for today.

Last edited:
Oh, I disagree.

It's a bombshell, IMO, just that we already had the killer's identity prior to today's presser so we were hoping to hear more detail.

Imagine if in advance of the press conference we hadn't yet heard the identity of the culprit. We still learned today what the charges are.

A week ago we were still ruminating over who BG might be, and IMO the media only leaked because the presser was announced.

I'm satisfied that we will know more when the time is right, but I feel they told us all they could tell us for today.
I second your thoughts. Press conference was totally needed and handled professionally. They let us know they have their guy, but per usual they are keeping the case under wraps.

Do you have the link for his booking photo? I have seen what appears to be his license photo, but not his current mug shot.

Here it is.

Richard Allen pictured in mugshot after arrest for Delphi murders
(Indiana State Police)

Attachments

• 841D199B-0CB4-4F41-A9C6-5CB6A09841E6.jpeg
    841D199B-0CB4-4F41-A9C6-5CB6A09841E6.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 23
Following.

PC seemed a bit pointless no!

No.
Not to me at least.
To borrow a phrase from Becky- "We have our monster."
We know WHO.
The "who" was the only piece of the puzzle that DC said was missing.
There was so much speculation that we were going to find out that this is "not our guy."
Well, that speculation has ended.
We also have tentative court dates..
Slowly, but certainly , more information is going to follow.
It has been almost 6 years...most undoubtedly we can wait another year or two to witness justice as it unfolds.

JMO

Would a pharmacy "technician" have unrestricted/untraceable access to customer addresses, dependent
& household insurance information, and phone numbers via their work computer? More so than a check-out "rewards" card lookup? And would that history be tied to a their terminal & shift and stored? If anyone knows that sort of detail from experience.

Also, if social media "catfishing" account logins could have been shared amongst these predators, as a way to access files without saving them locally, and a user stayed off their Wifi and used a VPN or whatever, could that have proven tricky for professional investigators? I guess if I'm wondering about RA potentially having access to the AS account and knowledge of any plans to meet/hike and how that could not have been apparent.

All speculation & questions of course.

Abby & Libby Press Conference
Monday, October 31 2022
Notes (WS/M25)

• Disclaimer, these are loose, transcriptional notes of some snippets for reference purposes, and may not, likely will not, be an exact, perfect transcription. Please excuse any typos or missed autocorrects in advance, and refer to official sources for additional information.

Link to Parts 1 & 2 in Media Thread #2

PART 3 | Carroll County Prosecutor Nicholas M

Carroll County Prosecutor Nicholas M:

“Before we get started I want to reiterate some of the things that Sheriff Leazenby and Superintendent Carter stated.

I first want to thank both of them, they’ve been a great support to my office throughout this investigation, and they’ve always been there for a phone call and willing to help a hand for a lot assistance to me and my office during this investigation.

I want to thank....this is the homicide task force that we’ve put together (thanks them and their families).”

Friday, October 28, 2022

“At that time we had gathered evidence to formulate a PC that was submitted to the court and the judge did find probable cause for arrest of Richard Allen.

He’s been charged with two counts of murder, for the murder of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

This investigation is still very ongoing.

We’re keeping the tip line open, the tip email open, we encourage everybody to continue to call in tips, not only about Richard Allen, but about any other person that you may have.

For that reason, and for the nature of this case, the probable cause and the charging information has been sealed by the court.

I’ve been very clear to everybody that per the court order we can not talk about the evidence that’s in the probable cause or evidence that’s in the charging information.

That will become evident to you at some point and it will be released but right now is not that day.

Today’s about Abby and Libby, focusing on them.

Mr. Allen has had his initial hearing, he has entered a (feed cutting out) (preliminary) plea of not guilty...(cutting out) (matter has been set for pretrial) (feed cuts out) on January 13 at 9:00am 2023 and a trial date of March 20 at 9:00am.

He is presumed innocent.”

(“We will have a”) (Big skip in feed)

“I want to open up for a few limited questions from the audience, but again keep in mind we are not going to talk about the evidence that we have in this case or about the charging information, we can not, those things have been sealed by the court and so I want to open up for a few questions.”

(* Frantic sound of reporters talking over each other, feed cuts out)

(* Reporter’s question is not heard due to feed cutting out and news channel host speaking over reporter’s question “unfortunately this is the feed I have, we are doing our best...not responsible for quality of feed...”)

“Again, that’s part of the investigation and I’m not going to talk about those things but I can say that we have probable cause established by the court.”

(Feed skips)

(I’m converting to short hand, patience is fading lol)

“...the evidence we have in the investigation ...and I know for everybody it is frustrating. I know everybody not only the reporters but the families, everyone wants to know more information, I understand it’s frustrating, but my goal is to maintain the integrity of this case.”

(Doug Carter comes to podium to address (unheard) question.)

SOURCE:

——

* Break time, my arm is hurting and the feed skips and breaks are getting irritating. I know you all have all this content and information by now anyway as the PC started six hours ago, but I am taking notes for not only all who can’t watch the conference in the UK, etc., but also for myself, and others, as we discuss all this going forward and provide/link reference. I know all the reporters have already tweeted and reported and gotten out what they want to “first”, speed is not my goal here, as I know there are likely infinite media outlets covering this.

Last edited:
Or money was being made in some other way,maybe connected to selling p.orn
This was my first thought, inheritance pretty close thought tho. RIMO, odd to refinance after 5 years for possibly a larger monthly payment while the loan amount is almost as much as the original amount. Same time daughter is may be finishing up high school. If it wasn't inheritance it was a pretty good side gig, or a big promotion. Probably was inheritance, but, why strap yourself into a larger monthly payment(assuming they went from 30year to 15year) when you may actually be better off paying on principal reducing the interest. If you knew an inheritance was inevitable, pay it off as a lump sum + penalty. So just interesting, nothing more really.

Had a morbid thought to check if there were any other missing children cases in that time frame.

This is a good article I thought it gives some details I didn't know before.
Could KAK be RA posing or is it a cooincidence. If the Press conference has happened already I haven't seen it yet but I will. I wonder if this is how LE zeroed in on the suspect. Through the digital trail. However wouldn't someone like KAK use the Darkweb and be anonomous to contact the victim? If KAK is the same indiviual then were the two girls targeted? Well one but the other because she was a witness? That may mean that the suspect knew the two girls were going for the hike. They may have possibly let it be known on Social Media unknowing the danger that posed sadly. But would the perp know exactly where they were at that exact time so is it random?

Many people think there is an association between KK and RA. While there are some coincidences, no one knows for sure. Having said that, I am very curious, and plan to watch for any new KK developments between now and January.

Good point - is it something of value for sleuthers to perhaps look at other unsolved cases and their associated suspect sketches?

I will flag this post to moderation myself, to see if that would be permissible here or should be elsewhere.
This discussion is massive enough on it's own and to start bringing in speculation in relation to other possible cases only causes confusion throughout the discussion. We'd like to avoid bringing information about other cases that might POSSIBLY end up having a connection.

IF another case is to be speculated upon in relation to RA's possible involvement, and there is a WS thread open on it, that discussion should take place in the specific 'other' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77