Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We heard that KAK's team was in talks with the prosecution in regards to his charges. He was removed from custody for a period of time.

Two months ago, law enforcement began a lengthy river search not far from where KAK lived in Peru, Indiana.

After this KAK/Anthony shots thing came out, Carter (ISP head) said that the profile had generated a great number of leads.

We learned from Murder Sheet that police saw differences in language and phrasing choices that made them think that two people were using that account.

So whether or not KAK led police directly to this guy, or the investigation into him did that, I think it's likely that there's a connection here.

If KAK directly helped law enforcement, it still doesn't make him a hero. It makes him a sleezeball trying to save his own skin.

Time will tell. The K’s make good suspects so I still have to consider putting it all out in the open was for the purpose of mitigating a possible RA defense, it wasn’t him, rather than risk the prosecution being blind sided by it during trial. The leaked interview would’ve been accessible during KAK’s future trial and imagine the headlines “another suspect planned to meet Libby on day of murder?!!!”

Last edited:
I’d sure hope KAK is not associated as he wasn’t charged with anything connecting him to it and he was certainly well known to LE for over five years, and so I believe the evidence LE has collected to file murder charges against RA is totally unrelated.

I absolutely shudder at the notion that some might believe KAK assisted in providing information to solve the Delphi murders, he is not deserving of hero status. Even MS acknowledges the fact that nobody can believe a single word KAK says, he’d become a laughing stock on the witness stand. Zero credibility, deserves nothing more than decades in prison for the CSAM he’s accused of committing. JMO
IMO,
no need to worry that KAK will ever be labeled anything other than what he is - a pathetic, gross loser.

He will always be linked to the underbelly of the dump.

He is nothing.

This is a good article I thought it gives some details I didn't know before.
Could KAK be RA posing or is it a cooincidence. If the Press conference has happened already I haven't seen it yet but I will. I wonder if this is how LE zeroed in on the suspect. Through the digital trail. However wouldn't someone like KAK use the Darkweb and be anonomous to contact the victim? If KAK is the same indiviual then were the two girls targeted? Well one but the other because she was a witness? That may mean that the suspect knew the two girls were going for the hike. They may have possibly let it be known on Social Media unknowing the danger that posed sadly. But would the perp know exactly where they were at that exact time so is it random?
Imo, it would be one huge coincidence if it were random since KK admits he set up a meeting with Libby then claims he didn't show up. IMO.

Do we know for sure what is his height?
I’ve seen people saying he is 5’4 based on booking info, but because there is speculation that other info in the booking may have been entered erroneously (eg the Craigh Rentfrow alias), it may be wise to reserve judgment on whether this is indisputable fact. A local could probably answer whether he was 5’4 due to the high likelihood of having encountered him at the pharmacy.

Interesting. When asked about RL he say we haven't cleared anybody.
Not only Carter’s response on this, but I have also found it interesting that RL and the search warrant at his place is included in some of these articles about Allen’s arrest…either they found something during that search that they have linked to Allen or it is just the things mentioned in the warrant that links it to him…or something else?

I am currently catching up but think LE is being very cautious and doing everything right to protect the Integrity of this case I agree with the thoughts that it was a core sample done at the fire prints I think perhaps while he was under surveillance they had reason to believe he was getting suspicious and that he burned something one of his trophies whatever the items they said were missing from the girls of course sample would make sense if they're looking for something in particular

In one of the bar photos there is a pack of cigarettes on the table in front of him.

As a counterpoint to DNA you would think they would have checked all that stuff years ago.
If memory serves me correctly, they did infact submit a cigarette butt for analysis in the very early part of the investigation.
They didn’t release any details regarding what they did or didn’t find from it,,,, IIRC
So there’s that!!!

I’d sure hope KAK is not associated as he wasn’t charged with anything connecting him to it and he was certainly well known to LE for over five years, and so I believe the evidence LE has collected to file murder charges against RA is totally unrelated.

I absolutely shudder at the notion that some might believe KAK assisted in providing information to solve the Delphi murders, he is not deserving of hero status. Even MS acknowledges the fact that nobody can believe a single word KAK says, he’d become a laughing stock on the witness stand. Zero credibility, deserves nothing more than decades in prison for the CSAM he’s accused of committing. JMO
Who is giving KK hero status?

RA did not become a pharmacy technician until a year following the murders.
RA did not become a pharmacy technician until a year following the murders.

Nothing suggests RA was involved in catfishing and the vast majority of corporations quietly monitor employees usage of company IT.
Thanks sorry, I was 100% speculating on creepy ulterior motives for the change, but obviously it's just a better job. Was having day-mares about the mindset of someone like that and what, if anything, could be learned from a review. IMO.

The church being the meeting place makes sense to me in a small town because the only large venues that I could think of, besides the church, would be the school. My hesitation with this is that I teach in a similarly small town, in a school that probably has about the same population as Delphi's school, and the biggest room, the gymnasium, is super small for one and absolutely wouldn't have enough room for all the people attending. The church also probably has access to better A/V technology than the school.

This is all IMO, and I don't teach in Delphi or anywhere near Indiana. Just based on my own personal experiences.

Continued from Abby & Libby PC, 10/31/22
SOURCE: YouTube video link

PART 4: ISP Superintendent Doug Carter’s response to hard to hear question by Reporter #2, regarding “suspect” / “suspects...”:

ISP Superintendent Doug Carter: “Again, I appreciate the question but we’re getting into the timeline of events, and today’s not the time to do that.”

(Link to previous PARTS 1-3)

“He would come in and we would always talk about the girls and everything,” Matlock, 75, told The Daily Beast on Monday. “We would carry on conversations about it, he would say, you know, it’s such a tragedy, and we’d say we felt sorry for the families and all that, but we tried not to talk about it too much because we all knew the families, and were friends with the families.”

Agreed, I had heard that he was a state certified pharmacy technician, so why would he be doing those other tasks? Unless just helping out when they were short staffed?
He apparently was developing film per Libby's mother. And didn't charge them, no less. I wonder if he felt payment enough was stealing prints of for his collection (if he has a collection. MOO). Or perhaps gave them to KAK for his collection? I KNOW he has a collection of p*rn. Maybe she was in bathing suit or something. MOO.

URL captured at time the question was asked to put the rumor to rest.

From channel WTHR (posted upthread by someone):

Just my opinion, but I think parts of the press conference were unprofessional. The tears of LEO, the describing of their emotions as investigators, and the patting each other on the back over the great job LEO did, none of this should have entered into the news conference, in my opinion. All of those things are real, and there would be a place for them in a book about the case, or in a television special, but in a news conference called to announce the arrest of the (alleged) murderer, they should have have all been put on hold.

I'm not putting LEO down, I'm very happy you got your man. I'm just saying that your emotions and your trauma in dealing with this case and your appreciation of each other shouldn't be part of a professional press conference. Justice for the victims should be. MOO
and also the God stuff. should be separation of church and state and is just gonna add to venue/jury pool issues

I'm thinking that it is possibly a newer car I'm thinking that they took the car because while he's been under observation while he's been a suspect they're looking for what he may have done with any evidence any photographs now that we know he could develop them easily anything else that he may have had trophy wise they're trying to find what he might have done with it if it wasn't in the house

At the time of the murders...It is thought KAK was providing information not to LE, but to RA (via an online site mentioned many, many times in thread.)

That there is any connection between RA and KAK is only speculation at this time.

Since RA lived so close to the bridge and probably knew there was no school that day, as it was known as a young peoples hang out, why would he need to be informed that two teens were going there?

I’m admit I’m stuck on LE saying they believe it was a unplanned crime involving circumstance and opportunity which means to me the girls were the unfortunate victims simply because they crossed paths with a killer. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637