Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here earlier asked if Abby’s mom was at the PC. Yes she was, photo of her and a couple of other family members within the link. Understandably, after all this time emotions were at a high point.

I didn't read the LE interview with KAK (just listened to The Murder Sheet podcast episodes), but was the friend KAK lived with in Nevada originally from Indiana? I just remember KAK referring to this friend possibly having his password several times but it seems the guy just wasn't part of LE's focus. I'm curious if this guy was also a perv pal with KAK during the time the girls were murdered (or is just an unimportant friend)?

That's poor reporting, then. The Murder Sheets podcast went through that transcript line by line, and there was nothing in there about the location of the supposedly planned meeting.
In the photo (mugshot?) he looks heavy set perhaps 5 years ago he wasn't heavyset. It may just be me but I sort of see a resemblence with the sketch of the suspect. A thinner face, those eyes if he had the same expression as the sketch IMO, lighter hair maybe colored. The age of the face in the sketch is younger than the age of RA. Maybe these two know each other through the Darkweb and profitted somehow by child *advertiser censored*? Is it possible there is collusion? One photos the other does the harm or perhaps they take turns if they've done soemthing like this before and we just don't know what the reality is here in this case. Other than following the girls how would hte perp/s know where they are on the hike? Was there communication of some sort between the girl/s and the perp/s as to know where the girls would be at what time?

If your google is tied to your phone it’s endless. I found out the address of a home we rented on vacation in about 2014 by accessing location history on google maps on my pc. My phone was an iPhone at the time but I was using google maps while signed into my email. It freaked me out how much google knew about me!
Not necessarily if it was an encrypted site/s from the Darkweb and cannot be traced. Google is part of the regular internet so its a totally different set of circumstances.

In the photo (mugshot?) he looks heavy set perhaps 5 years ago he wasn't heavyset. It may just be me but I sort of see a resemblence with the sketch of the suspect. A thinner face, those eyes if he had the same expression as the sketch IMO, lighter hair maybe colored. The age of the face in the sketch is younger than the age of RA. Maybe these two know each other through the Darkweb and profitted somehow by child *advertiser censored*? Is it possible there is collusion? One photos the other does the harm or perhaps they take turns if they've done soemthing like this before and we just don't know what the reality is here in this case. Other than following the girls how would hte perp/s know where they are on the hike? Was there communication of some sort between the girl/s and the perp/s as to know where the girls would be at what time?
RA is the prime perfect age for massive physical changes.
Around the 50 year mark we do naturally take a turn in looks...sometimes for the better!
(usually not...but hey....just focusing on the positives :p )

well, its great there has been an arrest but from the official info released so far i dont have much more to say.

Time to wait and see what we learn

If LE and FBI have the digital DNA and the biological DNA they could open a can of pedo worms. I think these men were in some kind of internet group sharing photos and communications about catfishing kids. I hope to GOD, LE is looking at CODIS in other cases. This man most likely has done this in the past or participated in something like this.
Hope u all had a fun Halloween. Nite. MOO.
What they said tonight on the HLN special is that RA is not in CODIS. I don't know who KK is, I have to catch up. . .was he the owner of the web profile? Anyway, I'm so glad LE has someone in custody, and charged.

That's poor reporting, then. The Murder Sheets podcast went through that transcript line by line, and there was nothing in there about the location of the supposedly planned meeting.

Agreed, there was a bad reporting thing about the “bridge” specifically that I recall, jmo.
Agreed its not ideal to 'add' to the narrative.

But I think the main objective here that can not be over looked as critical information straight from the horses mouth...which is KAK admitted to LE engaging with libby to organising a 'get together' that day.

That is the critical piece of information that can not be disputed. IMO.

I just watched the special on HLN and it was mentioned that Delphi was so small that "everyone goes there" (regarding CVS).
I think we have to assume with a population of just around 3,000, and CVS being a big chain, that just about everybody has been in that store at one time or another. I am wondering if they will be able to get an impartial jury from the Delphi population.

Yikes. People mocking DC for his emotion and the limited info during the press conference. The man has dedicated his last half decade working this case. Give the man a break.
Yes, it’s disgusting. The man sounded like he had a cold. Some people have nothing better to do than criticize instead of being grateful.

Maybe it wasn't books. Just something that looked like books from a distance. Like VHS tapes or DVDs in cases.
I remember reading at some point, that the bodies were left being a certain way." Actually, it was a PC, now that I think about it. The speaker was angry, and speaking directly to the killer. Does anyone else remember hearing this? He said something like "Their bodies are not the way you left them." AFAIK, they never released information publicly about how the bodies were "left". Were they posed in some way? Were they mutilated in some way? Was there something black magicky about the way they were left? Maybe the books removed had something to do with that. Or, perhaps they were child *advertiser censored* videos.

High IMO.
It takes a very clever mind to understand how to hold your nerve.
This man lived a public life with pictures describing him....EVERYWHERE he went.

Its gob smacking his brass balls.:eek:
I don't know, that's not indicative of intelligence IMO. Just points to someone without a conscience IMO

I remember reading at some point, that the bodies were left being a certain way." Actually, it was a PC, now that I think about it. The speaker was angry, and speaking directly to the killer. Does anyone else remember hearing this? He said something like "Their bodies are not the way you left them." AFAIK, they never released information publicly about how the bodies were "left". Were they posed in some way? Were they mutilated in some way? Was there something black magicky about the way they were left? Maybe the books removed had something to do with that. Or, perhaps they were child *advertiser censored* videos.
Yes, that was Doug Carter at the 2019 press conference
I've always wondered about this, along with "signatures" that have been mentioned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member