Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ozoner I can’t find your pst now wherein you stated I was spreading a rumour that KAK arranged to meet LG at the bridge but I didn’t just randomly make that up:

“A couple of pages later in the transcript, the trooper confronts Kline saying that Anthony Shots was supposed to meet Libby on the Delphi High Bridge the day she died.”
That's poor reporting, then. The Murder Sheets podcast went through that transcript line by line, and there was nothing in there about the location of the supposedly planned meeting.

I am baffled that it wasn’t a Kline. I will be truly baffled if the fake profile is not part of the actual crime.

Wonder if Richard Allen was ski mask peeper.

Does anyone know how far back a cell phone’s location data can be tracked?
If your google is tied to your phone it’s endless. I found out the address of a home we rented on vacation in about 2014 by accessing location history on google maps on my pc. My phone was an iPhone at the time but I was using google maps while signed into my email. It freaked me out how much google knew about me!

Many people think there is an association between KK and RA. While there are some coincidences, no one knows for sure. Having said that, I am very curious, and plan to watch for any new KK developments between now and January.

Same. Although I'd be surprised if there wasn't some connection between the two (based on what happened a couple months ago and recent developments here), there's no confirmation that the two are related.

If anything weird happens in regards to KAK's case though, that would offer further evidence that he either cooperated, or evidence was found thanks to that particular investigation.

<modsnip: quoted post removed>

This discussion is massive enough on it's own and to start bringing in speculation in relation to other possible cases only causes confusion throughout the discussion. We'd like to avoid bringing information about other cases that might POSSIBLY end up having a connection.

IF another case is to be speculated upon in relation to RA's possible involvement, and there is a WS thread open on it, that discussion should take place in the specific 'other' thread.

I'm new here, so apologies if this is answered in one of the FAQ's, but are rules relaxed when researching a deceased suspect? In particular, since RL passed away, would aerial views of his property over time (say 2015 through 2020) be permissable? Presuming nobody else is or was living there during that time. Again, my apologies if this is a guideline I missed.

Excellent site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone wrote within the last couple pages about them digging up something small that couldn't hold much more than a bottle cap (paraphrased); back a bit further, there was something said about him taking something from the girls (souvenir?). If both of those are true, could it be a ring, pendant or some other small accessory that was buried? It seems like that wouldn't need a large hole and might possibly be found with the help of a small metal detector.

Someone wrote within the last couple pages about them digging up something small that couldn't hold much more than a bottle cap (paraphrased); back a bit further, there was something said about him taking something from the girls (souvenir?). If both of those are true, could it be a ring, pendant or some other small accessory that was buried? It seems like that wouldn't need a large hole and might possibly be found with the help of a small metal detector.
SIM card? Flash drive?

jmo

It could be!
I also wonder about soil samples or perhaps a DNA sample or hair from their deceased cat.

JMO

I understand, but my post was in response to the suggestion that in USA LE can't round up people to ask for DNA to be submitted when we do in fact have examples of males in neighborhoods around a crime being asked just that.

jmo
They can absolutely ask for DNA samples. They can't 'round people up' to do it. But they can go door to door in a neighborhood and ask. People are free to refuse, of course.

Many people think there is an association between KK and RA. While there are some coincidences, no one knows for sure. Having said that, I am very curious, and plan to watch for any new KK developments between now and January.

I’d sure hope KAK is not associated as he wasn’t charged with anything connecting him to it and he was certainly well known to LE for over five years, and so I believe the evidence LE has collected to file murder charges against RA is totally unrelated.

I absolutely shudder at the notion that some might believe KAK assisted in providing information to solve the Delphi murders, he is not deserving of hero status. Even MS acknowledges the fact that nobody can believe a single word KAK says, he’d become a laughing stock on the witness stand. Zero credibility, deserves nothing more than decades in prison for the CSAM he’s accused of committing. JMO

Wow. This flyer was on the counter of the pharmacy where RA worked per the reporter in the vid. And to me, the pic on the left looks a LOT like RA. Although it might be more likely to put 2 and 2 together had RA worn his street clothes at work and not a uniform. MOO. I wonder if anyone had a head scratching moment and then thought "Nah... couldn't be".

1667248939141.png

From @MassGuy's post (HLN):

Would a pharmacy "technician" have unrestricted/untraceable access to customer addresses, dependent
& household insurance information, and phone numbers via their work computer? More so than a check-out "rewards" card lookup? And would that history be tied to a their terminal & shift and stored? If anyone knows that sort of detail from experience.

Also, if social media "catfishing" account logins could have been shared amongst these predators, as a way to access files without saving them locally, and a user stayed off their Wifi and used a VPN or whatever, could that have proven tricky for professional investigators? I guess if I'm wondering about RA potentially having access to the AS account and knowledge of any plans to meet/hike and how that could not have been apparent.

All speculation & questions of course.

RA did not become a pharmacy technician until a year following the murders.

Nothing suggests RA was involved in catfishing and the vast majority of corporations quietly monitor employees usage of company IT.

This discussion is massive enough on it's own and to start bringing in speculation in relation to other possible cases only causes confusion throughout the discussion. We'd like to avoid bringing information about other cases that might POSSIBLY end up having a connection.

IF another case is to be speculated upon in relation to RA's possible involvement, and there is a WS thread open on it, that discussion should take place in the specific 'other' thread.
Thank you sir. Good clarification.

I second your thoughts. Press conference was totally needed and handled professionally. They let us know they have their guy, but per usual they are keeping the case under wraps.
Just my opinion, but I think parts of the press conference were unprofessional. The tears of LEO, the describing of their emotions as investigators, and the patting each other on the back over the great job LEO did, none of this should have entered into the news conference, in my opinion. All of those things are real, and there would be a place for them in a book about the case, or in a television special, but in a news conference called to announce the arrest of the (alleged) murderer, they should have have all been put on hold.

I'm not putting LEO down, I'm very happy they got their man. I'm just saying that the emotions and the trauma of investigating this case and their appreciation of each other shouldn't be part of a professional press conference. Justice for the victims should be. MOO

Last edited:
I’d sure hope KAK is not associated as he wasn’t charged with anything connecting him to it and he was certainly well known to LE for over five years, and so I believe the evidence LE has collected to file murder charges against RA is totally unrelated.

I absolutely shudder at the notion that some might believe KAK assisted in providing information to solve the Delphi murders, he is not deserving of hero status. Even MS acknowledges the fact that nobody can believe a single word KAK says, he’d become a laughing stock on the witness stand. Zero credibility, deserves nothing more than decades in prison for the CSAM he’s accused of committing. JMO
We heard that KAK's team was in talks with the prosecution in regards to his charges. He was removed from custody for a period of time.

Two months ago, law enforcement began a lengthy river search not far from where KAK lived in Peru, Indiana.

After this KAK/Anthony shots thing came out, Carter (ISP head) said that the profile had generated a great number of leads.

We learned from Murder Sheet that police saw differences in language and phrasing choices that made them think that two people were using that account.

So whether or not KAK led police directly to this guy, or the investigation into him did that, I think it's likely that there's a connection here.

If KAK directly helped law enforcement, it still doesn't make him a hero. It makes him a sleezeball trying to save his own skin.

I am okay with the PC warrant being sealed for now. I am so relieved they've made an arrest. I didn't think this one would be solved. We've waited five years. I can wait a little longer for the whys and hows. I hope the girls' families have some measure of comfort knowing this man is in custody and justice is coming.

At the time of the murders...It is thought KAK was providing information not to LE, but to RA (via an online site mentioned many, many times in thread.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member