Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the poster haha

It wasn't an interview with Carter, though. @MistyWaters

The MS podcast was reporting on what they had been told about Carter's view on a plea deal for KAK by a source highly placed within the investigation.
Thanks for jumping in @Yemelyan. Didn’t intend to misrepresent. I better go get some sleep. :confused:

It’s not a sentencing hearing. It’s a court date for his jury trial to start. If he had a deal it would not be called a trial hearing.
This doesn't make any sense. I never said it was sentencing. I said proffers usually provide leniency at sentencing, which would not impact the start date of a jury trial. You're assuming that a "deal" has to impact charges or a trial's start date. That is a faulty assumption.

Did the search for marathon gas station actually happen or was that just a rumor made up by the murder sheet for clicks? Because frankly I have read kegans interview and I do not think that the redacted names being discussed are TK. Since they mention "your dad" several times during the interview. As in "would you show your dad pictures....comment on hot girls?" etc along that vein. If they were going to redact his name I am sure they would also redact all the references to "your dad". Not hard to figure out who his dad is if they were concerned about redacting it.

What kegan did search for, confirmed as police question him about it is that he searched for "how long does DNA last" after the murders. He also says that the police know he didn't do it because they took his DNA the first time they interviewed him. At one point he makes a comment regarding the police knowing about all the CSAM and Anthony shots account basically right after the murder and letting him walk free. The cop responds that he had started the largest CP investigation in Indiana history. Which I infer to mean that they let him go right after the murders in order to try and get as many of these sickos as possible.

I don't know. I guess I am just sick of disingenuous youtubers and podcasters exploiting cases for clicks and basically making things up.
Love them or hate them, I doubt it was made up. They have good sources and they way our good old buddy, ISP Chief Carter, interacts with them after the press conference and played on their podcast is that he sure seems familiar with them and appreciative of them. They aired a last part of the conversation where they ask him if they could put what he said on the record and I thought to myself, "Oh. They've done this dance together before." So, my best guess is, probably not made up because they have sources -- and sources who have been spot on and got them documents and facts that broke news

Well, that’s a bit concerning. I really hope that if LE/DA find themselves in over their heads, that they reach out to other agencies for support.

This case needs seamless prosecution. MOO.
Wow! I figured the court and clerk’s offices wouldn’t have a lot of employees, but that’s bare bones. No court can function well with that limited staff.

And this explains why we couldn’t see the case—they were intentionally hiding it.

I suspect that the judge will grant a change of venue. I don’t know how he could manage this case essentially by himself.

I agree with a lot of what you said. However I’m not sure if RA stayed for the reasons we may think he did.
We should also take into consideration that he didn’t speak much, at least not at the bar he frequented and perhaps other places, too.

On 4/22/19 when the YBG sketch was released there was a MSM article that said:
“The sketch released on Monday [4/22/19] was drawn by [Master Trooper Taylor] Bryant on Feb. 17, 2017, a few days after the victims' bodies were found. The picture was based on the description of a person who saw something that the person felt needed to be reported, according to Bryant.”
***Note that Master Trooper Bryant did not use the word, ‘witness’ to describe this person (who we now know is RMA).

MOO RMA has been on LE’s POI list from the get-(go). And if that indeed was the case, I would think that RMA may have felt that if he moved away it would have been (even) more suspicious.

Wait. Are you saying that we "know" that RMA is the person who gave the description for what became the 2nd sketch???

I am thinking about alleged perpetrator's possible motivations.

Is the date February 14th of any possible significance to him personally? Anything outside the obvious.

What were his interests?

Why did he kill them?

Did he choose to take 2 victims together?

Why?

If he was merely prowling, the day was still long, he had time to search for a single victim in terms of daylight hours remaining.

Was murder his primary motive?

This. I am a wee bit concerned about this jurisdiction’s ability to properly handle such a case. I hope I am wrong.
I don’t think they are going to be able to have this trial locally. How can you possibly find a proper jury in Delphi who haven’t met/ seen the defendant at CVS or knows family members of the victims or hasn’t read about this case/ followed the case?
CVS is the only pharmacy in the entire town of Delphi.
I’m just not seeing this take place without a change of venue.
All imho of course.

I agree with a lot of what you said. However I’m not sure if RA stayed for the reasons we may think he did.
We should also take into consideration that he didn’t speak much, at least not at the bar he frequented and perhaps other places, too.

On 4/22/19 when the YBG sketch was released there was a MSM article that said:
“The sketch released on Monday [4/22/19] was drawn by [Master Trooper Taylor] Bryant on Feb. 17, 2017, a few days after the victims' bodies were found. The picture was based on the description of a person who saw something that the person felt needed to be reported, according to Bryant.”
***Note that Master Trooper Bryant did not use the word, ‘witness’ to describe this person (who we now know is RMA).

MOO RMA has been on LE’s POI list from the get-(go). And if that indeed was the case, I would think that RMA may have felt that if he moved away it would have been (even) more suspicious.

Wait. Are you saying that we "know" that RMA is the person who gave the description for what became the 2nd sketch???
Still wondering on @gizmobtj question. Did RA give the description for the second sketch?

I am thinking about alleged perpetrator's possible motivations.

Is the date February 14th of any possible significance to him personally? Anything outside the obvious.

What were his interests?

Why did he kill them?

Did he choose to take 2 victims together?

Why?

If he was merely prowling, the day was still long, he had time to search for a single victim in terms of daylight hours remaining.

Was murder his primary motive?
Great questions. We need more about his youth background, his years as a parent & interests as far as weapons handling (hunting?).

Also, so many are looking for a KAK link to RMA but what about a link between RL & RMA? Did they know each other casually or socially? Online? Ever drink together? Do they have a friend or relative in common?

Forensic psychologists could help answer your questions with some deeper background info.

I've seen quite a few interviews with people stating basically "nice, average guy". But there are people who know him better than that. I want to hear from them.

JMO

I don’t think they are going to be able to have this trial locally. How can you possibly find a proper jury in Delphi who haven’t met/ seen the defendant at CVS or knows family members of the victims or hasn’t read about this case/ followed the case?
CVS is the only pharmacy in the entire town of Delphi.
I’m just not seeing this take place without a change of venue.
All imho of course.

I also believe there will be a change of venue. The only question is will the court go to that venue, or will they transport jurors to Carroll County. Wonder how many courtrooms Carroll County has.

Still wondering on @gizmobtj question. Did RA give the description for the second sketch?
I apologize for not responding sooner. I was in a bad accident on Monday, and am in A LOT of pain. Not to mention the medicine that they have me on. In and out.

To answer your question directly: ATM I don’t have a supporting MSM link stating my previous post to be true.
I know that you and/or others will take what I said as a grain of salt, and that’s ok.

But IKWIK.

And FWIW my previous post was not about anything I read (or rather didn’t read) on Reddit or FB as I don’t participate in either one of those clusterforks.

YMMV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads