Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrific.
And tragically not the first crime of its type.
There are a number of them here.
I wish this awful type of murder could be studied further.
There must be some psychiatric phenomenon at play here to suggest to certain women that this brutal assault is the answer to whatever is happening in their life.
We have a name for the dx of mothers who inflict harm on their children in order to gain attention for their plight - Munchausens by proxy.
What in the world do these folks who kill mothers-to-be expect to gain from such a cruel violent act in taking a child. after murdering the poor defenseless mother? I know there is no rational answer. I am just so sad that this has happened as often as it has.
The unusual aspect here is that her husband apparently helped with this. In most cases I've followed, the husband or boyfriend (if there is one), is duped by a fake pregnancy, and isn't involved at all.

The unusual aspect here is that her husband apparently helped with this. In most cases I've followed, the husband or boyfriend (if there is one), is duped by a fake pregnancy, and isn't involved at all.
strangely enough, she posted a Tok Tok on 9/5, which made it seem like she was lying to her husband about her being pregnant.

LE is saying that they're still working out jurisdiction and can't answer which state the murders occurred. Arkansas law says if you kill a pregnant woman you can be charged for two counts of murder.

And FWIW both states have the DP although it's been 5 years since anyone in AR has been executed because of a botched lethal injection.

On the ultrasound photo post on her Facebook profile, AW said she was scared of doing it alone. Paired with her TikTok above, captioned “this is what you’re leaving behind”. I’m going to assume her husband was leaving; or had left her? JMO.

I know there's investigative work yet to be done. But I wonder if this started out with Amber trying to keep her husband from leaving her.
This TikTok from September 9 shows ultrasound photos, with a message saying:
"This is what ur leaving behind"

(Edited because I removed the TikTok link, as I see others have simultaneously posted it as well)

Such a terrible outcome in this case. I'm very sad for Ashley, her baby, and family.

Human remains found in southwest Missouri, Arkansas deputies also at scene - KOAM

"Authorities have not identified the body. They are waiting on DNA confirmation.

Additionally, Sheriff Evenson tells KOAM’s Shannon Becker they responded on Monday night to reports of a newborn baby not breathing. EMS intercepted the couple near Longview, Mo. as they were on the way to a hospital.

EMS could not revive the baby, and the baby died.

According to the Sheriff, the woman claimed the baby was hers. However, Sheriff Evenson tells KOAM they could not confirm that."
Omg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member