Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question as I may have missed this but what airport is he claiming he found her car at?

It was Clow International airport, which isn't really much of an airport. As far as I know there are no commercial flights out of Clow. It's more of a small airport for private flights. There are a few smaller airports in the area because Lewis University in Romeoville is a center for pilot training.

Okay, NOW I'm getting off of here. LOL See you guys later!

I know. I'm not jumping on you or anything. LOL My whole point is, why isn't LE or someone stepping in and grabbing these kids?

If he's now a suspect in BOTH cases, why are they allowing him to continue to have custody?

And why isn't DP looking out for the best interest of his children, which IMHO would be keeping them away from the media, especially if the media is "terrorizing" them. Dropping them off at a relatives house would be IMO a much better situation for them.

But he's not interested in the best situation for the kids... just for him! IMO

I for the life of me can't understand either why a man suspected of two murders still has his kids with him. It bothers me to no end. If he thought it would be better for him, he'd get rid of them, too, in a snap, I'm afraid.

But he's not interested in the best situation for the kids... just for him! IMO

I for the life of me can't understand either why a man suspected of two murders still has his kids with him. It bothers me to no end. If he thought it would be better for him, he'd get rid of them, too, in a snap, I'm afraid.
I dont understand it either! Why hasnt her family tried to get the kids away from him?? And please dont take this as me saying they are wrong, just wondering.

Forgive my confusion but--

How do we know about the "heavy blue plastic container" being carried out of the house by DP with the help of another person?

Was there an eye witness to this?

Do we know who this other person is? If so, has he been questioned as to where he and DP took the blue container?

I would think that tracking down that container would be first on the list of priorities.

Mystery, I don't have the link that talks about the "heavy plastic Rubbermaid container". It came from a newsource. The only eyewitness known is the Friend who helped. We do not know who this other person is. I am positive that LE has questioned that person, otherwise how would anyone know about the incident? And everyone, LE, Tim, searchers are looking for a "Blue barrel". I don't know if the blue barrel is the same Rubbermaid container that the friend helped move.

Did we ever find out who that "friend" was?!? I wonder if it was Carbonaro, the same friend that "discovered" Kathleen Savio....

I am still trying to play catch up here reading.......but did see Carbonaro on Geraldo lastnight & I never liked him at all. He was arroagnt & arguing with KS family members. It made me very mad.......I feel he could / would of helped Drew with anything he wanted done. JMO

I am still trying to play catch up here reading.......but did see Carbonaro on Geraldo lastnight & I never liked him at all. He was arroagnt & arguing with KS family members. It made me very mad.......I feel he could / would of helped Drew with anything he wanted done. JMO

I wish I caught that interview. If anyone spots it online, please let me know.

Forgive my confusion but--

How do we know about the "heavy blue plastic container" being carried out of the house by DP with the help of another person?

Was there an eye witness to this?

Do we know who this other person is? If so, has he been questioned as to where he and DP took the blue container?

I would think that tracking down that container would be first on the list of priorities.
I thought that a reporter for Greta was reporting something about the search for a blue container in the water or something like that. That led me to believe that the blue container rumor was correct.

I could be wrong, but guys like Drew do not kill themselves.

I would put my bet on suicide by cop, if he decides to go that route. He would not be willing to accept responsibility for killing himself. He will point a gun at a cop, maybe even open fire on them just so they will be forced to kill him in self defense. after all, how could he leave his parents with no one to blame except Drew himself? He "needs" for them to believe he's being wrongly persecuted to keep his ego intact.

Susan

Alsio I could of swore I heard Tim state nobody would be searching today! That they'd found a couple of areas of interest yesterday..........but they never wanted any searchers. I could be very wrong but I thought LE was probably really going to look themselves today at these areas.

The whole thing smells of serious corruption. How can a death be ruled accidental if there was that much bruising? I haven't read the autopsy report but from reading the comments from you guys, it just doesn't make any sense! How can a coroner rule a death an accidental drowning if there were injuries other than the gash on her head? Was there even water in her lungs?

Good question, Lurker. I didn't read the Autopsy Report. Does anyone know whether there was water in her lungs. I can't understand how this was ruled an accidental death either.:banghead:

Ok I'm finally caught up reading here whewwwwwwwwwwww you guys are busy beavers.

I'm also just plain mad DP is allowed to keep his kids. They said on Geraldo that DP brother had the kids. But then again stated DP had them. So who the heck knows?

This case is a no brainer. I shake my head everytime I see the looser on TV with his sweatshirt / his hanky over his mouth ? what a ignorant piece of chit!

On Geraldo they stated Tim hurriedly got someone out of the police station. Does anyone know who that was? One of DP's friends was giving them dirty looks & Tim seen it.

On Geraldo they stated Tim hurriedly got someone out of the police station. Does anyone know who that was? One of DP's friends was giving them dirty looks & Tim seen it.
Heya cheko:blowkiss: I believe the friend was Rick who is now scared of DP

I'm sure it contained a copy of the letter that Kathleen wrote to the AG's, along with documentation of when DP abused her (dates, hospital visits) etc.

I would think she would put in a inventory list of all jewerly in the house.

IMO, Kathleen knew that DP was going to kill her one day and she wanted family members to have as much documentation she could provide so they would not think it was an accidental COD.

Just getting online today and trying to catch up. The briefcase contained a copy of the letter that Kathleen wrote to the AG along with a lot of other material documenting the abuse, and copies of letters she had written trying to get attention focused on her desperate situation.

When Steve Carcerano verbally attack the niece and nephew for not doing enough at the time of Kathleen's death to force an investigation, the niece and nephew responded saying their aunt had used the documents in an effort to have Kathleen's death investigated, writing to the major media in an effort to get outside media involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump