Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Steve-

Excuse if this offends, but hubby suggests-
that since this jerk was looking at a naked woman-
maybe he didn't notice her blood soaked hair!
Hey no offense taken, we all are allowed our own opinions here:blowkiss:

I dont know his whole interview just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. But you do make a good point.

The reason I didnt believe one word he had to say. That and he said the report was wrong when it says her hair was soaked in blood. That man sure rubbed me the wrong way, anyone else?

ETA Packs score again...LOL

Indy........I agree - Steve was arrogant and rude to Kathleen's family. I've got a lot of doubts about this guy. His story doesn't make sense in light of the fact that he's a locksmith. I was taking notes during the interview, and Steve said, "we had a locksmith come to the house."

If someone thinks it's an emergency situation and you need to get into a house, WHY would you call a locksmith when one of the two people already on the scene IS A LOCKSMITH. And if there was an investigation, was this alleged locksmith questioned? His story just doesn't add up, especially considering that he was a close friend and owed DP for DP's help with his gambling debts.

Plus accourding to KS letters DP had his ways to get into the house. GRRRR I hope this is in jail soon

I have a few things I've wondered about .........
1. Steve said he never seen any blood in KS hair. I am sure LE tool mega pictures which would prove either there was or wasn't blood in her hair.

2. Why was DP allowed in the house to wash out the tub? This has never made sense to me.

I have a few things I've wondered about .........
1. Steve said he never seen any blood in KS hair. I am sure LE tool mega pictures which would prove either there was or wasn't blood in her hair.

2. Why was DP allowed in the house to wash out the tub? This has never made sense to me.
I looked at the photograph and it was clear it wasn’t an accident," one official said.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14565727/detail.html

ETA this from same link

The review of Savio's death found that bleeding was inconsistent with drowning and the bruises inconsistent with her position in the bathtub.

and

Prosecutors said they reviewed photographs of the crime scene and autopsy, the autopsy protocol, and police reports.

Cant explain why he is bashing the fam. But this steve guy is a friend of Drews who claimed he found KS's body. Last night in the interview Fam said they have never heard this before and thought "mary" found KS's body. Also at the end it got heated as he said if this was my family I would be doing more to bring the case out. IMO he was saying her family didnt do enough to get this case out then. He was a real friggin jerk, IMO. Can not find the interview though, not posted yet. hopefully someone gets in online soon so yall can see what we are talking about.

I stayed up waaaaay too late last night reading Gretawire. There were over 700 replies to one of the threads there. Late into that thread, "CP", who I think is one of Greta's staff - Cory, posted to the thread saying he had just come back from Sharon's house. He described the scene there, saying it was a mad house. He said there were local media outside waiting for Geraldo to come out. He said that one of Stacy's relatives - I think Martin Forgue, came out of Drew's house with the ashes of Stacy's sister, Tina.

Back to Sharon's house......CP asked Ric if he knew who that lady with the long dark hair is, who drives a Chevy Tahoe. Ric replied he didn't know who that would be. CP said that lady came running out of Sharon's house and was clearly very upset. She got into her Tahoe and started honking the horn. A poster suggested it might have been Kathleen's niece, because she and the nephew were upset with Steve Carcerano's comments. CP said no it wasn't Kathleen's niece because he saw her after the Geraldo interview concluded, and she was talking with local media.

So now we have another mystery........something was said during the Geraldo interview last night that really upset someone. I tend to think it was probably in regards to Steve Carcerano - maybe he said something off camera to someone.

It states moderate pulminary (sp) edema

Thanks, SuziQ. I'm not medically inclined so I figured I probably wouldn't be able to understand the autopsy report if I tried to read it. :blushing:

Thanks, SuziQ. I'm not medically inclined so I figured I probably wouldn't be able to understand the autopsy report if I tried to read it. :blushing:

They can be so confusing. Google helps. There is alot you would understand. The first page or is type written in language us lay folk can understand. Which is why everyone can't understand why the jury voted the way they did. At least try reading it. You will be shocked and amazed!

Commenters on Gretawire that are DP's neighbors say there's alot of people gathering on Sharon's lawn. Seems to be a flurry of activity.

They can be so confusing. Google helps. There is alot you would understand. The first page or is type written in language us lay folk can understand. Which is why everyone can't understand why the jury voted the way they did. At least try reading it. You will be shocked and amazed!

Thanks again. I'm going to try to read it later. I did try to pull it up today but I'm not on my home computer. I'm on dialup and it's taking FOREVER to open. I'm hoping I can get a wireless signal so I can read the report later. You guys are picking up lots of great information from the report so it sounds like it is well worth reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419