Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question, Lurker. I didn't read the Autopsy Report. Does anyone know whether there was water in her lungs. I can't understand how this was ruled an accidental death either.:banghead:

It states moderate pulminary (sp) edema

When Steve Carcerano verbally attack the niece and nephew for not doing enough at the time of Kathleen's death to force an investigation, the niece and nephew responded saying their aunt had used the documents in an effort to have Kathleen's death investigated, writing to the major media in an effort to get outside media involved.
The reason I didnt believe one word he had to say. That and he said the report was wrong when it says her hair was soaked in blood. That man sure rubbed me the wrong way, anyone else?

ETA Packs score again...LOL

Everyone who hasn't done so, please, please read the autopsy. You cannot get the full grasp of what's being discussed here if you don't.

Also if you've read and caught up on the threads you would know that I posted comments made by Ric Sims. One talks about the incident with Tim at the police station, and yes Tim hurried him out. Another post is regarding what Ric knows about the cars the day Stacey went missing.

I have read it but cant say I understand most of it. What I do understand from it, they should have never thought accident for one friggin minute. Due to the cut to back of head and all those bruises on her body. Also the tub is so small, GRRRRRR

I haven't heard anything but I would think so with Tim being there.

There was mention last night of Tim having to go to Florida (?) for a fund-raiser for Natalie Holloway. When Geraldo interviewed Tim last night, Tim said there wouldn't be any searching today - that they're taking a day off.

Geraldo asked Tim if it was true that they had found two shallow graves, and Tim responded that they have two areas of suspect, and that the police would be investigating those two areas today. He skirted around calling them graves, but said he hoped it was just someone burying a family pet.

From Gretacast:

Comment by Ric Mims
November 11th, 2007 at 12:26 am Drew said he got up at 11am and stacy was gone, Sharon told me that both cars were in the driveway at that time until 1:30pm, Drew has stated stacy called at 9pm and told him the car was at clow. if she was gone at 11am and both cars are still there. how was she gone at 11am and took the car, and it was still in the driveway???

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/10/saturday-note-re-stacy-peterson-investigation/

Ric also posted that CBS is paying for his hotel room and security.

Bumping up this post

shhhhhhhhhhhh.....
sneaking in, no time to read all posts.

Someone quickly HG

give me any updates. sorry for the above. In a hurry! LOL

dang 60 second rule! LOL

Posted tonight by Ric Mims on Gretawire: And Greta confirmed yesterday it is Ric Mims posting:

Comment by Ric Mims
November 10th, 2007 at 9:10 pm Let me make this very clear;
The phone conversation I had with Drew didn’t concern me much, till the media people started evalluaitng the call with me. That’s when I got CONCERNED. Then when I stopped by the pd to meet Tim Miller, I recieved some very evil looks from members of the pd and Tim felt something too cuase he said” you got to get out of here quick” Later I discussed this with him and he told me that he got a BAD feeling from one of the pd officers.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/10/saturday-note-re-stacy-peterson-investigation/#comments

Bumping up this post.

ok, putting this site on minimize!! LOL

brb.........some news people!!!!

Love ya

Littledeer

Maybe asked and answered so sorry again. I am now trying to find more out on this steve guy. I found this article and dont understand. If she drowned would there be blood coming from the nose?

There was blood around the nose and in the drain, but the hair was not visibly blood-soaked. ... I didn't see any lacerations. It's amazing that this is just now being brought up."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_10_nov10,1,3313921,full.story

Thanks for bumping those posts Suz, you sure are on your game on this case. GREAT JOB!!!

Awwww thanks Indy. You are too kind.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Cassandra's mom is Christie. Maybe story had a typo? Where did you read that?

I'm still trying to catch up an am on page 10 of the thread. Last night on Geraldo, Pam Bosco was interviewed and Geraldo introduced her as Stacy's step-mother. She corrected him saying that she's the legal guardian of Cassandra, and that Stacy and Cassandra are half-sisters.

Suz what does this mean, from autopsy report.

There is fingerprint blanching noted over the the right medical breats and over the areola and central portaion of the left breast, left theigh and calf

Going into chat if anyone wants to come. I am NOT posting link because of yesterday...LOL If you need link PM me and I will send it to you.

I dont understand it either! Why hasnt her family tried to get the kids away from him?? And please dont take this as me saying they are wrong, just wondering.

I cannot for the life of me Indy understand why those children would be alowed to be with him, I am scared for those kids. On a side note pizza huh? You lucky girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member