ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those asking so many questions about their ride home, I would think that it may have simply been a different ride-share company.

Although I would also point out that when I have taken Uber/Lyft out at night, I have occasionally taken the driver's contact information to contact at the end of the night. This was a small town. The girls could have had a driver that they used previously that they reached out to direct.

It doesn't sound to me like the driver had anything to do with it. There's video of the girls being dropped off and obviously the driver was identified by the sister and isn't a POI.
I disagree, MOO but I think the driver is important. LE has not stated driver is not a POI, actually LE is out there today taking pictures of tire tracks in front of the home. Kaylee's sister claimed they took an Uber when it turns out they didn't actually take an Uber but were driven home by " private party" We don't know if LE has any idea who the driver was.. or who it was that Kaylee's sister actually spoke with.

Yes they are.
Did Mr Control Freak taser them or spray something in their eyes first? LE has only said they were not bound and gagged. But were their mouths duct taped?
Why do they have multiple stab wounds if they were all stabbed in the chest/upper torso? Would that in considerate terms mean heart?
Were they fighting back or did he continue stabbing after they were dead? Were the victims mutilated?
This vicious and carefully executed carnage and orchestrated escape should not be in the hands or control of local tiny town LE. IMO
This is not the work of a spur of the moment, especially given the lack of blood steps outside the house.
Best post that I have seen on this matter. Agree.

Regarding the calls to J…

If the J that was called was Ks ex from IG, I have doubts that this was a pleasant type of call, happy drunk dial, etc. Being that they don’t follow each other anymore, it seems more likely than not that they weren’t on the best of terms.

Is it confirmed that K and J (the ex) were co-owners of the dog? If so, it’s plausible that the call was about the missing dog. J doesn’t pick up Ks calls so M, who is on better terms with him, tries instead.
Would love to know more about the dog!

Now knowing the calls were to J the ex, they definitely could have been concerning the dog. J wakes up to missed calls and maybe messages, comes to check on the dog and is the one to make the 911 call.

Last edited:
On foot through the woods in back of the house.
dogs would still pick up a trail.... is there water nearby? Who would dunk themselves in water in 29F weather? maybe sprayed somehing really smelly to distract trackers... that would be a lot of premeditation IMO.

Do you recall any cases where LE said they “cleared” an individual, but really they didn’t, or one of those individuals later was determined to be the killer?

Re: the whole Uber vs Lyft vs personal/private car discussion...

Could it just be a case of semantics? Because Uber and Lyft drivers use their own personal cars. So it could be an Uber AND a private car.

Both statements can be true when referring to a single car.

MOO.
I wonder if the driver was a pledge at one of their sorority/fraternity houses?

My experience only: pledges are required to rotate call as sober drivers for junior/senior bigs. (Or alumni/parents for that matter.)

Even if they don’t have their own vehicle, it’s typical a brother/sister vehicle is available for that purpose.

All speculation. Possible, not necessarily probable

Edit: added another thought)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members