ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say none chance he changed inside. too much opportunity to leave something behind. In, done, and out.
Except there is no sign of blood outside on door step, doors, windows, patio, or walkways that any cameras have caught. We watched LE walking in and out front and back, too, without any hesitation.
Sorry about gruesome truth but at the same time he might not have stepped in blood.
The 911 call would reveal more as well, LE clarifying statements, I suppose, or the survivors and witnesses.

Intoxicated people sleep hard. We don’t know that there was yelling. Slit throat. Victim fights for life but top priority isn’t to try to yell. They are focused on trying to defend themselves. LE stated some of them had defensive wounds. So assuming that means some did not. One or more may have been fatally wounded before they could even defend themselves.
Good info.

Graphic warning:

When there are multiple deep stab wounds to the chest, it creates an open pneumothorax. This causes the lungs to collapse and the area to fill with blood - resulting in severe shortness of breath and inability to oxygenate properly. Also the diaphram could be injured making it impossible to inhale.

To go into other people's home and kill 4 people screams predator. Then you consider the possible type of combat knife used. Very unlikely it was a woman. Backed by stats.
Yeah, I doubt it's a female either. Had a top of mind thing going on. Why did the perp lock the doors? To help prolong his get away time? Ensure the victims died? Something else?

Except there is no sign of blood outside on door step, doors, windows, patio, or walkways that any cameras have caught. We watched LE walking in and out front and back, too, without any hesitation.
Sorry about gruesome truth but at the same time he might not have stepped in blood.
The 911 call would reveal more as well, LE clarifying statements, I suppose, or the survivors and witnesses.
yeah agree, may not have been blood on floor to step in, since victims were in bed.

I agree
"No-one that kills 4 people will be able to function normally and stay hidden - they are too damaged." You are applying your own morals to this. You couldn't be undamaged. A sociopath can be undamaged by what he did.
. You qouted my response to someone else with out including the premise I was speaking of. We agree. Thank you.

What if the crime scene had blood/other things on walls (maybe put slight hole through wall), could explain why there is possibly blood coming down through insulation to foundation below 2nd floor. But it wasn’t a “note” per se? Would also explain why the repeatedly/consistently say gruesome, messy, bloody scene. And also maybe why they’re convinced it’s targeted?
Good thinking about the weapon possibly going through the wall.

On my previous post... I would think that any pre planned murderer would know to turn off a cell phone. Unless, he did sit in the woods and was board and checking phone.
I would think the murderer would leave his phone home rather than risk it being used in court against him someday pinging cell towers…..

So now the police are walking back their statement about suspicious activity on Blaine Street last night (a male in the women's vehicle, who then chased after the women). Police stating last night it was "unfounded", and now today not the case.....
Oh that is not good, it stinks like two females tried to report something creepy and were blown off by male Cops.
Not good at all under these circumstances!
Do you have a source?

IMO

Thank you, I have not listened to the video Audio closely.
Can those on Twitch see who are the other watchers, or only those who chat?

It does bring up an idea that crossed my mind, a person could be watching them on the Twitch feed, from the parking lot, on their phone, waiting for them to leave So they could follow.
IMO
this theory is good but after a day or so i believe you're unable to see who is visible in the chat and a SOLID portion of twitch viewers are bots*. it's also super possible they weren't logged into a twitch account or anything. to answer your question, yes you can see who is viewing. it's not limited to just chatters.

*names you see in the "community" tab while watching a stream or streaming.

So from what I gather, LE is stating they have no idea how the killer entered and exited. My question is, wasn't the front door left open? If a killer enters a house, he's probably going to close the door behind him to prevent any noise from being heard. Could he have entered and left through the front door? Possibly, but the quickest way out after the killings would have been the sliding door by the kitchen. Obviously, there's also the concealment element with the trees and foliage at the back of the property. It would give an attacker excellent cover for ingress/egress.
I too have thought the killer exited through the front door.

I could see a sick partner who didn't murder but helped keep watch or held the doors etc. But honestly, two sickos with the same knife could've been there. And most likely, I guess, is just one guy.
Since there's so much we don't know (why can't they tell which door it was, were they all in bed or were some in a hall, where was the dog when this happened, etc) there's room for a lot of possibilities.
IMO The killer probably had something to drink to "help" him/her thru this horrible event. If all four were targeted IMO the common thread was fraternities and sororities and anyone who was refused membership or was kicked out should be questioned. This had to have been (IMO) well-planned. What would happen if the killer started his rampage and two roommates came home? IMO

Last edited:
I'm stuck on the initial LE statement, this was targeted. There is a reason they said that. Something was at the scene to indicate this. I cringe to think what that might be.
I posted under another comment--- sometimes when people are killed by stabbing, the murderer will carve something such as initials or a hateful word, into the skin of the victim. The autopsy report would have noted it, if it was the case in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member