ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it this you are talking about from outside of the house?
I'm sorry, is the arrow pointing at the cement rock, black concrete sealer of the red dripping lines? I was referring the red dripping ines.

Why doesn't a reporter or someone ask the police if the stains showing on the side of the house are bloodstains or what are they?

Maybe because it’s extremely unimportant? Sure, I’m curious too, but if I had a chance to ask police a question, I hope I could come up with a better one. Of course, they aren’t going to answer the good questions....

MOO

I'm sorry, is the arrow pointing at the cement rock, black concrete sealer of the red dripping lines? I was referring the red dripping ines.
No sorry, it was screenshot from a video, so arrow is out of the pic so to speak.

Good question! Also, if blood actually did leak out, wouldn't be black instead of red after all those hours?
And I just don't know how that could be blood. That wall right there directly above the foundation is the wall that the kitchen cabinets, stove and dishwasher are on. I just can't figure out how that would make any sense for those drips to be blood and why did it stay red instead of turning blackish.

I am from Rocky Mountains, WY and Colo, I can tell you there are ZERO homes here with "heating oil", I did not even know what it was til a made friends with someone from the east coast that used that and that was in my 50's One could not buy heating oil for a furnace out here if someone wanted to. That said, hard to imagine how could any liquid leak "out" of a house, even like water in an overflowed bathtub.
Does that mean it is blood on the exterior of the house, from the bedroom that faces the street (off the living room)? Is it a building materials stain on the side of the house? Why did a reporter think it is blood?

1669271508019.png

1669271403536.png

May be a long shot here, but I haven’t seen it explored so thought I’d throw it out there.

How’s their relationship with the landlord? He/she would inevitably know the layout, and have access to enter. Again, it’s a long shot but just throwing out other ideas.

As a landlord, I can tell you landlords don't stab their cash cows let alone a guy who's not even a tenant. If tenants stop paying, most landlords move to evict. A few kill with a gun but they're outliers. stabbing a bunch of tenants? what did the victims that lived there all decide to be deadbeats? At the very least it would have only been the person who wasn't paying their rent.

Here’s a scary theory.

One/two or all of the roommates saw the killer(s) in the house between 1am and 3am. They just didn’t know what he was going to do. Or worse, they did know.

Meaning he was welcomed in at some point THAT night as a friend.

Now all the timing of when everyone is asleep becomes easy. He’s already there in the open without having to hide and guess.

More of my own thinking.
I had been confused before about how the killer could be so confident to go in and attack 4 people as all it would take is one person calling 911 for the whole thing to fall apart. But the news that K and M were drinking the night of and it sounds like doing drunk dialing or something of that sort makes it a lot more clear. Given that, they would be a LOT slower to react, especially already asleep. We know X was able to fight for her life and maybe E too. But it seems like someone who probably knew that K was back in town for the weekend. I lean toward her being the target because of timing, if the attack happens a different weekend, she's not there. If the killer could tell either during the evening or through the windows that K and M weren't 100% able to defend themselves like they would normally, that might be enough to spur someone to go for it.
Ultimately, I think timing also plays a big role in this. I doubt E slept there every night. In fact pick a different night and E and K probably aren't there at all. So there has to be a reason the killer picked THIS particular night to go in instead of a different one. I don't know what it is but LE probably has some ideas.

Posted again(with link) ..Possible blood spotted. Other similar pictures I have seen do not show this spot so maybe it was airbrushed?

View attachment 382249

It looks like a leaf. Leaves blow in the wind. Especially in the fall.

Long time lurker of the forum, first time poster.

I agree with the posters who thought it was an odd statement from the press conference. It was along the lines of "what is not in a photo can be is as important as what it shows". (paraphrasing here, not a direct quote).

I wonder if a crime scene photo shows something is missing from the apartment? Maybe an item that belonged to one of the victims was taken as a sort of trophy?

JMO
The dog.

In my opinion... every law enforcement agency working this case was represented at the news conference on Wednesday except for the FBI.
Whenever a crime is solved or close to being solved or a perp becomes a person of interest, the FBI is always front and center to claim their part of the credit for it.
The absence of the FBI is telling me this case is going to go on for awhile longer.
What stood out to me was their wording is peculiar. Usually, when police does not have a poi, in comparison to other cases I followed, their press conferences will have included questions like “who did this?” and they reiterate their number one priority which is to capture the person responsible for this crime, time is of the essence. They don’t want the case to get cold.

But here we have the opposites, they want to take their sweet time with collecting evidence, they place the most value on “quality” of their procedure and process. They have no urgency in capturing the perp because they already have a pretty good idea of who carried out this crime.

They don’t even have a sketch of who this guy may look like (granted, no one saw this guy that we know off). They also didn’t bring a profiler which is sometimes what LE do in circumstances where they have no evidence or poi. They're very possessive of their evidence and generally avoid over sharing.

Lastly, FBI doesn’t necessarily need to be front and center, it’s not their case, they’re there to assist, not to take over. It’s not an interstate kidnapping.

More of my own thinking.
I had been confused before about how the killer could be so confident to go in and attack 4 people as all it would take is one person calling 911 for the whole thing to fall apart. But the news that K and M were drinking the night of and it sounds like doing drunk dialing or something of that sort makes it a lot more clear. Given that, they would be a LOT slower to react, especially already asleep. We know X was able to fight for her life and maybe E too. But it seems like someone who probably knew that K was back in town for the weekend. I lean toward her being the target because of timing, if the attack happens a different weekend, she's not there. If the killer could tell either during the evening or through the windows that K and M weren't 100% able to defend themselves like they would normally, that might be enough to spur someone to go for it.
Ultimately, I think timing also plays a big role in this. I doubt E slept there every night. In fact pick a different night and E and K probably aren't there at all. So there has to be a reason the killer picked THIS particular night to go in instead of a different one. I don't know what it is but LE probably has some ideas.
It was the last home game of the season.

Both K and M appear to be intoxicated in the grub truck video The Carbonara effect... we'll never reveal our secret ingredient - grubtruckers on Twitch at 3hr and 43 min.
I think the killer took advantage of the fact that it was the last home game and the town would be full of college students who would be partying and drinking and could be subdued. I don't see K as much as the target as the killer taking advantage of an opportunity.

So a thought about the importance of video and the "what you don't see being as important as what you do see."

LE can use exterior surveillance cameras to track a subject's route through an area. It takes time, but imagine 10 houses in a row, each with a doorbell camera pointing to the street. A subject running down the street appears on the first 6 cameras, but not on the last 4. This shows that the running subject did not continue on that route. They may have gone into one of the buldings, gotten into a vehicle, or changed direction. If they changed direction you would want to check the cameras (if any) on all of the possible routes from the point of the last camera that caught an image of the running subject.

Obviously, a resident would only know what was on their camera, so having video from as many cameras as you can is important, even if there is nothing on your own video.
I was thinking about this too. Possibly they mean that the fact that nothing is seen suggests it may have been someone inside the home, or someone seen coming and going like normal. I imagine if the crime occurred from within the home by a trusted friend, this type of comment would be haunting. I can’t wait until this is solved because knowing there is someone out there is so scary!!

I also still feel a closer look should be taken at that grub truck video. There are others that seem potentially suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288