VERDICT WATCH OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo Angela stating that George told her that was his print is one of the biggest reason I believe she is lying. That is information she volunteered to Capena. She went above and beyond to try to put George there. What mother does that? Even for her plea deal that information wasn’t needed, but yet she added that extra detail to try to get a good deal. To mean that statement tells that she is all about self and will lie as much as it takes for herself. Jmo

There was an obvious bloody shoe print left at Chris Sr's, Scheiderer was holding a photo of the bloody shoe print, and I wondered why the Wagners didn't wipe it up.

It makes sense for George to go home knowing the print was there and thinking it was his.

It makes sense he is worried about it and tells Angie about it then gives the reason he did not smear the print was because Billy (obviously in a hurry) told him to leave it. Obviously other prints were smeared or BCI would have found alot more bloody prints over there.

It makes sense when Angie said they voted for the murders. Witness testimony backs it up that the family voted, I even think George said they voted on things. So it makes sense when Angie says they voted on the murders and that she asked them if they were sure about it and they said yes.

It makes sense when she says George left that night with Billy and Jake, taking with them 3 guns and at least 2 silencers. She said she thought about chasing them down to stop it but didn't want to leave the kids alone. Why would they be alone if George was there? Because he wasn't.

It makes sense BCI caught Angie off guard and she blurted out she had bought the shoes for both Jake and George.

It makes sense Angie admitted later that she bought the shoes to be used on the night of the murders.

What doesn't make sense is for Angie to lie about shoe prints just to frame George when she has already
implicated him.

If she wanted to lie and say George admits he left a bloody shoe print, then that is all she would have said.
She would not have also given those 2 extra details about it unless it came from George.

The details that he not only left his shoe print, but he then wanted to smear his print away. And that the only reason he didn't smear out his print is because Billy told him not to do it. Evidently, Billy was in a hurry to leave. This is inside information coming from George, it is not the kind of information Angie would think to make up.

I think we wanted to have someone to tie this to so badly that we believe whatever seems to fit. Why would we believe Angie?

Because alot of what Angie says makes sense and fits BCI evidence.

To not believe Angie means not to believe her when she says she is guilty. Can't just say she is being truthful about her involvement but no, now she is lying here or lying there. Picking and choosing lies at random to fit a made up scenario that she is framing George.

She would want him out to raise his son, not framing him for murder. She didn't need to lie about George to confess and just tell what she knows, to get her plea deal.

The families did not want 4 trials. Angie admits guilt, tells what she knows, gets 30 years. No need to frame someone no need to lie about someone.

Ditto Jake.

Last edited:
I have wondered about that. How did GW4 even know about the footprint, to tell Mommy Dearest, that the footprint was his? When they went in for the foot molds? I don't think we, the public, heard there was shoeprint evidence until early 2020 when JW's attorneys filed some motions, then G3's attorneys filed a motion regarding them, in late 2020.

They wouldn't have told the Ws anymore than necessary, b/c of the sealed nature of the case, when they brought them in for foot molds, jm2. Yet, BCI would then know all of their actual shoes sizes, by doing so too. We have never been told any of the W4's actual shoe sizes (but the jury might have been).

We only know what JW said as to who wore what size. GW wore the size 11, and he wore the 10.5. JW said he told his mother to pick up sizes, smaller than what they would normally wear.

Then we have AW:
She said George told her there was a bloody footprint at one of the crime scenes. Angela said G4 told her “I wanted to smudge it but dad said, ‘Don’t worry about it and come on.’” Dad referred to George’s father G3 , who is also pleading not guilty and is scheduled to go on trial later this year. Angela also said George told her, “The shoeprint was his.” (But there were prints, plural)

Note: Also on the stand, Angela said it was her idea to plead guilty, and had not been approached by the state. She said she took the deal in the hopes of one day getting out of prison to give her sons and grandchildren hugs and kisses. (So, AC didn't offer, AW's attorneys must have contacted AC, with, let's make a deal. AW wanted to save AW's hide.)
Angela Wagner ties son to crime scenes with footprints, says she regrets sons' involvement

(So, after all of that planning, and G3's years of teaching about how to avoid detection, G3 says to G4, don't worry about smudging that print, I mean prints, let's go. They had time to do all this other stuff, but not a split second to smudge shoeprints? I don't think G3 would've said that. I don't think G4 said that b/c had anyone there, known they'd left prints, it wouldn't have taken much to have smeared a bloody print)

Agent S. Elliot, BCI, (asked not to be recorded as she testified). So, it turns out it was three prints in all. One print at DR's trailer, and two at CR1's trailer, one a size 11, and one a size 10.5 (determined by a toe impression) both were shoeprints of a left shoe, and almost on top of each other, at CR1's. BCI could rule out CR1 and GR as the wearers of the shoes, and two other R family members who had entered the crime scene at 4077 UHR, but could not state that GW4 had worn either pair of shoes. Aha Moment for BCI Investigator

I guess someone out of the three was very light on their feet.
All we have on the shoe prints is Angie’s testimony. I give zero weight to this. Maybe this was Angie’s “proof” that George was at UHR. She used this to secure her light sentence. This is how she placed George at the scene. I don’t believe her.

Because alot of what Angie says makes sense and fits BCI evidence.
And I’m sure BCI was looking to Angie to confirm their evidence even bending her testimony to fit the evidence. There really was not much evidence against Ws. Luckily Jake saw the light of God and confessed. Angela made her deal quickly after to save herself. Still not much evidence and several inconsistent statements from Jake.

All we have on the shoe prints is Angie’s testimony. I give zero weight to this. Maybe this was Angie’s “proof” that George was at UHR. She used this to secure her light sentence. This is how she placed George at the scene. I don’t believe her.
Angela's and Jake's and the receipts.

As we know this entire case is built on eyewitness accounts which is A LOT more than most cases have. For many people the matching shell casings are the nail in the coffin for all four Wagner's.
The problem with his defense - they have not said word one as to why we shouldn't believe Jake and Angela or given us any proof that they've lied. I mean honestly, why didn't they even attempt to debunk what they've said? Or give a reason why they'd say it?

Angela's and Jake's and the receipts.

As we know this entire case is built on eyewitness accounts which is A LOT more than most cases have. For many people the matching shell casings are the nail in the coffin for all four Wagner's.
The problem with his defense - they have not said word one as to why we shouldn't believe Jake and Angela or given us any proof that they've lied. I mean honestly, why didn't they even attempt to debunk what they've said? Or give a reason why they'd say it?
Still. We have proof Angie bought the shoes, but can’t prove who was wearing them. Angie and Jake?? We still don’t even know what size shoe George wears.

We’re back to square one and the reason for 22 identical counts against all four: the state can’t prove who did what. The entire case rests on testimony from liars unless the state can prove the conspiracy charges.

I mean honestly, why didn't they even attempt to debunk what they've said? Or give a reason why they'd say it?
The defense does not have to prove anything. George is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

I’m with you, Johnny,. This case is horrific! How dare the Ws show up at the funeral when they are responsible! Be careful that we don’t want punishment so badly that we convict the innocent. I’m not sure the State had proven it’s case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim