ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo. If 20 to 30, The assailant possibility carry the knife with him/her, stalked the victim. Used binoculars to stake out the place outside in a car, family’s got money to pay for his ‘toys’. ‘Possible jealous because the girls are popular or richer than him/her. Drives an suv … the ‘cool thing to do, don’t have gun cuz ‘family ‘ is strict on gun control… jmo

First time poster here. And this is strictly my own thoughts, but something I’ve been wondering is maybe the perp is an ex-bf of E’s sister? Maybe it was a recent breakup. E’s mom said he went with his sister as his date to that sorority thing of hers. Maybe this guy was psycho and the other roommates knew him as well. Maybe he was even in E’s frat, and none of them liked him, and he was pissed to have been broken up with, and pissed E went with his sister to that thing instead of him bc it just solidified him being ousted. Obv he’d have to be pretty unhinged but just a possibility, and all just my thoughts as to who could commit something so horrible like this.

Also, concerning where X and E were for part of the night of the incident, I keep wondering about X’s dads comment that she told him she and E were having a quiet night in watching a movie (can’t recall his exact quote, sorry). I know kids tell white lies to parents all the time (guilty) especially so they won’t worry, but maybe they did leave the party early and were at his frat just hanging out and watching a movie in his room? Then maybe for privacy for the evening they went back to her place so they could stay the night together?
Idk…just some thoughts I’ve had that I hadn’t seen brought up yet, and strictly MOO.

This is perplexing. How could someone not hear what was going on on the second floor? Has someone confirmed that a roommate from the first floor actually really did move to the second level? Does that mean a new person moved in to an apartment on first floor level?
"People aren't talking when they are focused on not dying. That doesn't disturb me too much. It's not TV," Fuhrman said when asked his thoughts on why no one heard enough noise to call 911 immediately. "You might say something at first, but then you're focused on stopping the attack."

There could have also been other noise factors at the house to explain why no one heard enough noise to call police, Weisberg said.

Like TV's left on at night in the bedrooms?

Quotes are from here...https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-student-murders-former-officers-say-police-jumped-gun-initial-targeted-attack-statement

It is in watching Kaylee's Tik Tok videos that I fell in love with her and her bright and beautiful friends/roommates. Their lovely families possess a void because of a ruthless audacious killer.

That sharp sheathed knife is not one we would carry inside our handbag. It is far too long. It is not a pocketknife a guy will loan ya to cut open the tape on a package. This is a deadly Military Style, Military Issued Style weapon. Folks don't just carry these edged weapons, sheathed or not, that is similar to a Rambo knife, when they're hanging out at parties with college friends and buddies.

The two girls were still awake at 2:52am when the last phone data w/J registered. Weren't they? LE tells us the crime occurred around 3 - 4am. How long did it take the girls to give up on calling J at 2:52 and when they fell asleep? The TimeLine is so tight!

GRAPHIC WARNING : : : SCROLL AND ROLL

*** Fair Warning *** Sensitive Subject Matter ***

Xana suffered bruises with her injuries along with or near the stabs. One can only produce a true bruise when one is alive. It is said she fought their attacker. The weapon is wicked. This killer needs to be arrested asap.

Although we have not seen the actual weapon, it's been described as having serrations. Serrations rip through tissues when the knife is withdrawn. Serrations can saw through bone. Serrations cause much more damage than a smooth blade due to jagged edges. The edges of the cuts is how LEO know the Ka Bar style knife was utilized by this killer. This person arrived prepared and ready.

It's uncanny that 4 were killed and 2 of those 4 are not normally present at the King St addy at 3am. The irony cannot be ignored. Ethan was spending a night over and Kaylee was also visiting. One (or more?) of the four was targeted. Did someone hate or resent all four of them tho? If so, who? why?
View attachment 383114

Serrated vs Plain-edge for self defense (let's settle the debate!)

What are your thoughts on the murderer keeping this kind of weapon even though it is the murder weapon and can lead back to them? It's not a cheap knife. Do you think they throw it away or keep it? I'm of the opinion that they keep it. It's like a souvenir to them. He may not keep it in the house but probably buried somewhere.

According to the Johnny Law video, Xana was already living on the second floor. There was an available room also on the second floor unoccupied that D moved into. D was previously on the first floor in a smaller room under X room. Social media posts confirm D had moved to an available room on the second floor according to Johnny Law on YouTube
If D had moved into Bedroom 4 on the second floor, it's very easy to see how neither of the surviving roommates heard anything going on. If you look at the floor plans you'll see that Bedroom 4 isn't directly under any of the bedrooms on the second and third floor. Bedroom 3 is completely across the the house (on a diagonal) from Bedroom 4, and there are a number of walls between them. Neither Bedroom 5 nor Bedroom 6 is directly under Bedroom 4, and they're separated a main wall of the house. Bedroom 1 is under the living room of Floor 2, and Bedroom 2 is directly under Bedroom 4 where, under this scenario (D in Bedroom 4) Bedroom 2 is unoccupied.

I’m wondering if anyone thinks that all the different roommates locked their individual bedroom doors? Obviously the girls on the first floor did but they are at/near the ground level entrance so I understand that. But for the ones on the second and third floor I would think that for sure they would close their door upon retiring to sleep …but would they lock it? If so, then I’m thinking the perp would have had to come in through a window or the sliding door on the third floor otherwise he/she would need to somehow get the locked bedroom doors open and that might wake someone up.

If I don’t know if they would lock their doors then how would a perp know that info to plan the proper entrance way? It’s not like a family house where most bedrooms would be unlocked. Just a thought I had.

Not much new except everyone seems to be wondering where Eand X were between leaving the frat party and arriving home. Plus, an explanation as to how the 911 call happened about 2 or 3 pages up.
Depends if new together or not… might have sneak a quickie…I have made a 911 call before in my life(I just wanted to save the stranger) .. after the fact, when people gather around, they think you were somehow involved (I was innocent). It is possible that the roommate was ‘scared’ jmo

I don't know, but it bothers me that the FBI would be on this case. As consultants it's no problem, but being actively involved is something else.
I can't speak for the original poster but one thing that crossed my mind which I've seen in other cases, the FBI is brought in when a case crosses state lines or when something internally is off. JMO

When School resumes Tomorow LE prob Has a short list of POI they want to question, And I truly believe next week we’ll get a more clear picture on these murders, One thing that I can’t stop thinking about Is what LE Said, If someone isn’t where they’re suppose to be pay attention, I don’t know the exact quote but it was odd sort of like It was a hidden message If someone knows the exact phrase post it please, Seems like maybe Could be meant for the killer, Or just a plea to keep your eyes open if someone is absent from a vigil etc… someone who under normal circumstances would attend, I still think whoever did this was close to one of the victims JMO

Moo. If 20 to 30, The assailant possibility carry the knife with him/her, stalked the victim. Used binoculars to stake out the place outside in a car, family’s got money to pay for his ‘toys’. ‘Possible jealous because the girls are popular or richer than him/her. Drives an suv … the ‘cool thing to do, don’t have gun cuz ‘family ‘ is strict on gun control… jmo
By carrying the knife, I meant the assailant still has the knife with him (just cleaned)

When School resumes Tomorow LE prob Has a short list of POI they want to question, And I truly believe next week we’ll get a more clear picture on these murders, One thing that I can’t stop thinking about Is what LE Said, If someone isn’t where they’re suppose to be pay attention, I don’t know the exact quote but it was odd sort of like It was a hidden message If someone knows the exact phrase post it please, Seems like maybe Could be meant for the killer, Or just a plea to keep your eyes open if someone is absent from a vigil etc… someone who under normal circumstances would attend, I still think whoever did this was close to one of the victims JMO
I would use a metal scanner and check the lockers too. Weapon might be in a locker

I can't help but think about one of the Mother's of the victims talking about jealousy and how the perp would attend the vigil and how the guilt must be unbearable and that alone makes me think this is very personal. Almost like she knows more than she can say. Her words vere profound almost like she was taunting the perp. She acted as if the perp knew the victims well. I can't get past that.
Or she would prefer to think that the killer feels guilty because that's how she would feel if she had recently killed four young adults, even more so because this was her child. Most likely the killer feels scared of capture but exhilarated by what he did and the attention it's getting. I do think he knew the victims, some or maybe all.

I would use a metal scanner and check the lockers too. Weapon might be in a locker
Lockers?? At a university?? Lockers are made out of metal anyway and students might put metal in their locker that isn't a knife.
Didn't have lockers when I went to college. May have them in the gym, but I kinda doubt perp would be carrying the knife on campus anyway.

In my experience, college and university students don't have lockers in the same way as high school students. I attended 3 different institutions from undergrad to grad school and never once had a locker. There might be some in select buildings, like gyms for usage during workouts or whatever, but I would be surprised if the U of Idaho students had assigned lockers.

Lockers?? At a university?? Lockers are made out of metal anyway and students might put metal in their locker that isn't a knife.
Didn't have lockers when I went to college. May have them in the gym, but I kinda doubt perp would be carrying the knife on campus anyway.
The university I went to had lockers.. also I actually knew a guy that carried a ‘Rambo knife’ with him all the time.. that was ways back.. I’m not from that area…so yep, my info could be off

I can't help but think about one of the Mother's of the victims talking about jealousy and how the perp would attend the vigil and how the guilt must be unbearable and that alone makes me think this is very personal. Almost like she knows more than she can say. Her words vere profound almost like she was taunting the perp. She acted as if the perp knew the victims well. I can't get past that.
Alternatively, it could be a script provided by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt