NY - Mark David Chapman & the murder of John Lennon, 1980

WTF was John Lennon thinking/smoking/shooting up when he got with this cow?? I mean, HONESTLY!!! I read Cynthia Lennon's book about her life with John and apparently Julian still hasn't received more than half of his inheritance from his father b/c Yoko won't let him have it. Hag.

Seriously, some of you need to stop holding back and tell us what you REALLY think of Yoko, LOL! :p

WTF was John Lennon thinking/smoking/shooting up when he got with this cow?? I mean, HONESTLY!!! I read Cynthia Lennon's book about her life with John and apparently Julian still hasn't received more than half of his inheritance from his father b/c Yoko won't let him have it. Hag.

I've always bad for Julian. I bet Sean is set for life and Julian has as much right to his father's estate as Sean. And poor Julian didn't have much of a relationship with his dad, at least Sean had his father's constant devotion and attention. Will Julian get anything when Yoko dies?

I have no ill feelings at all about Yoko.
I was a baby when the Beatles broke up. :D

No offense to animal lovers because I truly love cats. But the first and last time I heard Yoko's voice singing, I thought that my neighbor's cats were in heat again. What a horrible sound it was.:(

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I've always bad for Julian. I bet Sean is set for life and Julian has as much right to his father's estate as Sean. And poor Julian didn't have much of a relationship with his dad, at least Sean had his father's constant devotion and attention. Will Julian get anything when Yoko dies?

Besides a thrill, I doubt it. Sean will get it all, I'm sure. :furious:

No offense to animal lovers because I truly love cats. But the first and last time I heard Yoko's voice singing, I thought that my neighbor's cats were in heat again. What a horrible sound it was.:(

No kidding....horrors!!! :eek:

Dos it really matter? I have not seen wher Juilan is hurting for money

Dos it really matter? I have not seen wher Juilan is hurting for money
YES it matters! He is entitled to it. It is his. I can't stand Ono.

:loser: :loser:

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Ok. This post made my night! Tooo funny!:p :p :p

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Dark! That is so funny!:blowkiss:

I never liked her. My vision of them is always naked in bed w/ newsmen photographing it. I remember the other Beatles didn't like her much either.

Eve

Dark_Shadows you are too funny! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

I always get sad thinking of what John Lennon would have accomplished musically if he hadn't been killed. He would have done some amazing stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back