ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
K and M supposedly made calls to Jacks phone between 2:26-2:52 ( sorry if my times are off ) . Not sure why he didn’t answer.. does anyone know ? ( I think I heard he stated he was asleep don’t quote me on it ?) .. or was his phone “ lost “ ? Could he have been one of the individuals who showed up the next morning who used the survivors phone to call 911 because he didn’t have his ??? Maybe that’s a reason they won’t disclose who called …? Just weird everyone has a cell phone why use someone else’s to call ??? JMO … my mind has been going crazy over all this as I’m sure everyone else’s is …
The calls between 2:26-2:52 were made on the dead girls' phones, but are we sure it was the girls who made the calls?

"We remain consistent in our belief that this was a targeted attack, but investigators have not concluded if the target was the residence or if it was the occupants."

Can someone explain to me what they mean by the residence was the target?

“Detectives are aware of a sixth person listed on the lease at the residence but do not believe that individual was present during the incident.”

IMO I hope they’re more certain than “believe” because that is not great if they don’t know. Almost every statement they make is quantified with “believe”, which just makes them look like they don’t know anything for certain which has to be troubling for the residents for Moscow.
I'm interpreting that differently & trying to view it more positively

( in the past, the people they 'cleared' - such as their statements on the two survivors' also used the same word ' believed '
LE statements had said about the two survivors etc ' at this time we do not believe X to be involved....... etc etc ' it was media who mainly used the word ' cleared'

basically, maybe LE mean this: 6th housemate was interviewed in week 1 and claims to have been away from the house that night & an alibi for that night has already been confirmed'

Last edited:
Most likely unrelated, but I wanted to flag it just in case.

On November 3, 2022, Team Idaho Property Management called 911 to report a "disgruntled tenant" being disruptive in their office on South Main Street. Team Idaho is the property manager of the victims' house (Fox News).View attachment 384113
As well as ~many~ other properties in that neighborhood & allll over town. Moo.

Thanks for this.

Interesting that the Coroner states the each victim had 1 fatal wound to the chest and multiple other stab wounds. The killer knew enough to stab each victim once in the right area and have that wound be fatal.
Coroner also said that it’s difficult to call the wounds ‘puncture’ wounds because the knife was so large.
Also, I take her saying LE are looking at the fact that the first killings disturbed the other victims as proof that not all victims were found in their bed.
Not necessarily. I think a victim may have been disturbed from her sleep which helps explain defensive wounds. To my knowledge, the only victim with a hint of defensive wounds per her father was Xana.

"We remain consistent in our belief that this was a targeted attack, but investigators have not concluded if the target was the residence or if it was the occupants."

Can someone explain to me what they mean by the residence was the target?
LE have one aim with these statements, calm the public and tell them that there is no threat to them. By saying the attack was targeted it makes the public feel more at ease. (I believe LE know which victim was targeted but they don’t want to give this away.)

I just don’t feel the girls made the calls JMO
And if they did, and they were both in the same room, to call that often in such a short space of time reeks of desperations. Oh my. I wonder what they both so desperately wanted to call him about? I wonder if they were barricaded in their room, completely terrified of what what happening elsewhere in the house?

If they were both in separate rooms and calling, that wouldn't be so bad, but to both call him from the same room at the same time just gives of panic vibes to me.

MOO.

And if they did, and they were both in the same room, to call that often in such a short space of time reeks of desperations. Oh my. I wonder what they both so desperately wanted to call him about? I wonder if they were barricaded in their room, completely terrified of what what happening elsewhere in the house?

If they were both in separate rooms and calling, that wouldn't be so bad, but to both call him from the same room at the same time just gives of panic vibes to me.

MOO.
the sister said K would often call repeatedly sounds typical of drunk 21yo to me

bit more positive info

Almost 80 officers working on this case ( reporter totals MPD, Idaho staff & FBI, in the video clip )

What is Mr. Goncalves saying in this interview? “ When you commit a crime, you have different behaviors”. And he has an inkling about the victims’ behaviors?

We have heard a lot about when each of the roommates returned home that night (2 @ 1:00 a.m. and the other 3 (with E) @ 1:45-2:00 a.m.). Do we have any timelines/information on when each (either separately or together) roommate left the house that evening to go out for the night?

the sister said K would often call repeatedly sounds typical of drunk 21yo to me
Yes, I did catch that a while back. But why would M call him so often too? Both of them in the same room.

I could understand if they were in separate rooms and one girl didn't know the other girl was phoning him too.....

But apparently they were in the same room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members