ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The killer knows. I’m sure he is somewhere enjoying all of the wild speculation and grasping at straws we are all witnessing in the aftermath. It’s common for humans to have trouble grasping the mindset of anyone committing such a violent act or acts, that they themselves could never perceive as doing. Therefore, said killer must be completely deranged, unhinged, or mentally ill. Perhaps not. Was he offended somewhere along the way? Or…did he simply “interpret” something as being offensive, demeaning and ego-crushing, bullying, etc.? To that I quote a Queen:

“Men worry women will LAUGH at them. Women worry men will KILL them.” (Margaret Atwood).

Remember the reasoning and justification for the Vegas showgirl being stabbed to death recently by
a man requesting to take photos with them? While he holds his massive “chefs” knife (after lying and telling them he was a local chef)? He told police they were snickering and laughing at him. He thought they were making fun of him and the way he dressed (?). So he began stabbing them, and others. Las Vegas stabbing suspect said he ‘let the anger out’

A person may be mild-mannered and reserved over the course of their entire existence…before one day simply snapping. Take John List for example. No one EVER saw that one coming. Not even his own mother (who he also helped step into the other world). Human beings are capable of being exceedingly shrewd, cunning, secretive, and conniving. Some are also capable of many more things - which most of us would never even consider. I’m always grateful for small blessings.
To me it feels like rage from humiliation, resentment, wounded pride.

Most likely a peer.

Idaho murders: 25 to 40% of students chose not to return to campus, university says

….

Not saying it is a student but it would be hard to know if it was since lots have not returned.

Jmo
So , I kinda think it is not the best time for the university to mention this. I have to wonder if the university is eyeing using the victims compasation claim to recoop losses,which hadnt occured to me until I saw this post. Can they do that? Does Idahoe have that?

Also on the police logs is a call for another laundromat with the caller saying she thinks there is blood on an inside column.

23/11/2022
22-M10225 Suspicious Person/Circumstance

Incident Address: W 3RD ST; Sudzees Laundromat

MOSCOW ID 83843

Disposition: CLO

Time Reported: 08:48

Cad Comments:

Owner noticed a mark on the column inside that looks like blood today. Officer responded; no report

Source
Note: this is 10 days later

They must have strong alibis as in physical evidence putting someone 5 hrs away if that is indeed where they went and the times have matched up to clear them. Because if i just committed 4 murders i would probably be getting as far away as possible to dissopse/burn evidence and that would seem very strange to me imo

Fuel receipts and traffic cameras would be a good start.

You can reply directly to me. IMO, that house is a hot mess in that it is built into that hill. Sure, some people may get a thrill out of living in a murder house, but I think the community will want it gone. JMO
Ultimately, the homeowner gets to decide what to do with it though. The university may make them an offer that they can't refuse, but it's the homeowner's decision.

As far as a lawsuit, if students chose to circumvent security features, for example, giving out the security code to one of the doors, that's not on the homeowner. Further, security cameras aren't mandated by building code, AFAIK. We'll have to wait and see what the findings are concerning the remaining doors. I realize that anyone can bring a lawsuit, but many get tossed out, too.

So far, the parents of the victims don't seem to be concerned with anything other than this case being solved. Sometimes, bad things happen, and it's no one's fault but the perpetrator(s). MOO

Daily mail is reporting potential legal action from SG against local law enforcement . It was also reported he has hired private investigators .
at this point after three weeks with no knew information being reported to the families ( not public) can we blame him ?

It's common to not disclose information to the public and while I know SG is in incredible pain, he seems to be doing everything he can to compromise the investigation.

I'm sure it's not his intention but he's definately approaching things from the wrong angle.

Sigh, So they still don't know the actual timeline for X & E? Yesterday, it was that they believed the couple stayed at the party all night before going home. Just now on Fox news the reporter said LE was still trying to figure the timeline for X & E. Asking the public for any information regarding that. Starting to question the ability of LE.

I know its 10 days later. Its still suspicious. Maybe the killer didn't wash them right away for whatever reason so did it at a later date.

JMO
I understand. Just wanted everyone to be clear that the 2 laundromat calls being discussed did not occur on the same date. Otherwise people might go off on tangents about what it means to have 2 laundromat calls on the night of the murder.

(Who am I kidding? We'll still have that.)

I personally doubt either of those incidents is connected to the murders. I would hope LE has already looked into the possibility though.

I understand. Just wanted everyone to be clear that the 2 laundromat calls being discussed did not occur on the same date. Otherwise people might go off on tangents about what it means to have 2 laundromat calls on the night of the murder.

(Who am I kidding? We'll still have that.)
Ah okay, yes that's why I added the date into the text because it didn't show that and I didn't want people to think it was the same day.

ETA - I've edited the post to say the calls were 10 days apart.

Minor detail, but I would quibble with calling this a list of "doesn't make sense items." More a list of unanswered questions due to lack of public info.
I think you're kind of hitting the nail on the head. Just because the "internet" has questions about those things, doesn't mean investigators do. It's very clear they are not providing info to or soliciting help from "websleuths."

House for rent: "Fabulous location right next to campus" - Fabulous location right next to campus! - House for Rent in Moscow, ID | Apartments.com

I found this listing for the house at 1122 King Road in Moscow, ID on Apartments.com. According to the listing, it was posted TWO WEEKS AGO. I didn't know if that was the posting date or not so I checked out more listings in Moscow to see what their dates were and they were listed as today or two weeks ago or whenever.

Do you think somebody posted the house for rent TWO WEEKS ago as a SICK JOKE or do you think it's real?

No because LE hasn't released the crime scene yet.

Does anyone recall another big case where LE goes in and gets personal items for a family before releasing the house?

I just googled the laundromat and it says open 24 hours. I'm very curious about this!
As a business owner, I’ve called police about a “trespasser” when I feel like someone is too dangerous for me and/or my staff to approach alone, even when we’re open for business. I’ve called about people camping in my parking lot, having set up an entire yard complete with guard dogs. I’ve called about a customer harassing staff or other customers. It takes a lot for business owners to call the police because it isn’t generally good for business.

A person washing clothes at a place open for business isn’t likely to yield a call unless they are threatening or really off in some way. OR if they are maybe 86d from the business in the first place.

If this was the killer in the laundromat, it would be amazing that nothing has come out about it publicly, so I’m doubtful it is the case. I could be wrong ( have been many times).

House for rent: "Fabulous location right next to campus" - Fabulous location right next to campus! - House for Rent in Moscow, ID | Apartments.com

I found this listing for the house at 1122 King Road in Moscow, ID on Apartments.com. According to the listing, it was posted TWO WEEKS AGO. I didn't know if that was the posting date or not so I checked out more listings in Moscow to see what their dates were and they were listed as today or two weeks ago or whenever.

Do you think somebody posted the house for rent TWO WEEKS ago as a SICK JOKE or do you think it's real?
I believe this is a legit listing. A lot of homes like these, near a college campus, does have one overall price (i.e $2,000/mo) but each person is responsible for their portion with each having their own lease contract with landlord/rental company. With Kaylee moving out, there were two bedrooms available for rent. The landlord was trying to fill those rooms.

As a business owner, I’ve called police about a “trespasser” when I feel like someone is too dangerous for me and/or my staff to approach alone, even when we’re open for business. I’ve called about people camping in my parking lot, having set up an entire yard complete with guard dogs. I’ve called about a customer harassing staff or other customers. It takes a lot for business owners to call the police because it isn’t generally good for business.

A person washing clothes at a place open for business isn’t likely to yield a call unless they are threatening or really off in some way. OR if they are maybe 86d from the business in the first place.

If this was the killer in the laundromat, it would be amazing that nothing has come out about it publicly, so I’m doubtful it is the case. I could be wrong ( have been many times).
Ah, thank you! I was picturing someone lurking outside or banging to be let in, rather than someone already inside and acting sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti