ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a reason this particular footage was released.
It was leaked without LE permission by a busybody in a Facebook group. They apparently think they need to white knight and defend hoody guy. They want everyone to know he was friendly with K&M and walked with them before the food truck so obviously (in their opinion) he's not the killer.

All of which could have been said by hoodie guy himself, if he wanted to. But he didn't.

And how far outside Moscow ID should the area of checking every white Elantra be?
When do they stop? What if they've done all of Idaho and Washington state and still can't find that one? Or they find it and the owner is innocent/has an alibi?

I wonder if too much emphasis is being placed on this car?

If I was doing a blood-soaked quadruple knife murder, I wouldn't want to be driving a WHITE car afterwards.......
They have 22,000 Hyundai Elantras to investigate at this point. I would think just about everyone living in the area would have heard of the murders.

What is significant to me is that nobody associated with the car has come forward.

I don't think anyone is questioning whether the person in the baseball cap who walked with them from the pub to the food truck is "hoodie guy". Same person. He's been ruled out.

The big news seems to be that someone at the food truck allegedly said "adam". I hope no one investigates people named Adam who might know one of the victims based on this news.
Why would you think that? IF LE could determine that *ADAM* was indeed mentioned in this vid, any LE worth their salt would be looking for this *ADAM* as a matter of routine. MOO

most common car color.
I dare say it is, but I still wouldn't have chosen a white car with the potential to get blood on it. Anything but white would be preferable.

I doubt the murderer was even using his own car...and I'm not sure this Elantra is even involved. I think it may be a red herring.

MOO

I've responded to this earlier. They picked their prey...followed them to the house intending to kill... a house they probably were unfamiliar with and didn't know that others were also inside at the time. So, they were then willing to UP THE ANTE and kill TWO more victims with two others on the first floor? That's a much bigger chunk than they bargained for. Far fetched scenario MOO
No one said anything about the person being a stranger to them though, it may have been someone they know who could have been watching them on the Grub Truck video. The live stream gives anyone the opportunity to watch. MOO

It really makes me wonder how anyone could speak with LE normally and act like it's just another day after committing such a horrific attack. That is not the trait of a normal, everyday person, most people would ruin their pants. If true of course. MOO

Exactly! A normal person couldn't do it......or couldn't do it for long before they broke (or it broke them). But psychopaths can because their thinking is above and beyond and often live in a fantasy world (in their heads). JMO from several true crime shows I've watched.

She says the name Adam really weird or she's not saying it. Then M replies and uses a nickname that didn’t sounds like Adam but like Ash. It also sounds like the first person says Ash first then what did you say.... I didn’t hear Adam tho if im being honest

SCREENSHOT: Maddie Mogen and Kaylee Goncalves at the food truck​

University of Idaho victims Maddie Mogen and Kaylee Goncalves seen in video footage hours before they were killed.

Here's where I looking with this screen shot posted in the link. HG that arrived about the same time as MM & KG and was cleared is standing to the upper left of MM (do I have the right guy? he's kind of blocked).....it's the guy standing over toward the wall with a dark hat, white hoodie, same kind of jacket, but it doesn't look like he is wearing white sneakers by looking at the two guys behind him. I want to look further into the Twitch stream from that Nov night and see what that guy was up to while he was there. I hate it when I get wrapped on one little detail !!
Right. There are 2 guys that both wear white hoodies under a dark jacket. Personally, I am not concerned about HG that walked with the girls. I would be curious about the other one, standing with the 2 other guys on the left.

SCREENSHOT: Maddie Mogen and Kaylee Goncalves at the food truck​

University of Idaho victims Maddie Mogen and Kaylee Goncalves seen in video footage hours before they were killed.

Here's where I looking with this screen shot posted in the link. HG that arrived about the same time as MM & KG and was cleared is standing to the upper left of MM (do I have the right guy? he's kind of blocked).....it's the guy standing over toward the wall with a dark hat, white hoodie, same kind of jacket, but it doesn't look like he is wearing white sneakers by looking at the two guys behind him. I want to look further into the Twitch stream from that Nov night and see what that guy was up to while he was there. I hate it when I get wrapped on one little detail !!
In that shot, the Hoodie guy is the furtherest right of any person in the back row.

NOT the guy with white sneakers on each side of him over on the Left.

MOO-

I have to admit, the white car definitely throws off all my initial theories of someone having been there waiting the night of the attacks in a car on side street or woods in the back of the house.

Doesn’t make me change my feelings on the attacks having been targeted or planned.

I believe whoever did this was at least somewhat familiar with the area and possibly house.
I think the girls would of let the dog out when they got home. Then went to to bed. I wonder how long they had lived there.

If you look at the pics included in the FOX article, the 5th one down shows that there was 2 men that are wearing white hoodies with a dark jacket over the hoodie. One is standing with 2 other men on the left of the pic near the back, and the other, the one who walked with the M&K is standing alone on the right towards the back of the pic.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/1671321204612-png.388310/
I'm saying this is the same person in the above two pics. I stated my reasons. Lighting was the issue for apparent difference in shoe color (MOO). He walked them to the truck and waited to give them a ride, which never took place....since they called a ride service instead. Also, there's a vid showing his surprise reaction when they suddenly left for the pick up. All this MOO

Has any one mentioned those set of stairs where Walenta Dr., and Ridge Rd. meet? The stairs take you straight down to Shetland Ct., a cul-de-sac. The trail behind the house that Brian Entin previewed earlier on Twitter might lead you straight there [the stairs]. Lots of trees to hide under at night.

Could theoretically park on Shetland Ct., go up the stairs, cross Walenta Dr., navigate through the trees/path, enter the house (via back slide door) then return same way back to car when it was over; less than 700 ft distance.

The trail might also take you to the southeast end of Queen Rd, which looks like a dead end but a place to also park perhaps, and much closer.

In that shot, the Hoodie guy is the furtherest right of any person in the back row.

NOT the guy with white sneakers on each side of him over on the Left.
I think I'm not making myself clear so I am not going to call anyone other than the original HG, HG. I am interested in the guy standing over by the wall, between the guys with the white sneakers. I think I'll answer my own curiosity if I watch the entire Twitch feed. Thanks for your help though. Appreciate it!!

She says the name Adam really weird or she's not saying it. Then M replies and uses a nickname that didn’t sounds like Adam but like Ash. It also sounds like the first person says Ash first then what did you say.... I didn’t hear Adam tho if im being honest
We can agree to disagree. I clearly hear, "Maddie, what did you say to Adam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201