Found Alive OH - Kason & Kyair Thomass - 5-Month-Old Twins - In Stolen Vehicle - *Nalah Jackson Arrested* - Columbus

Family members of the missing twin baby are planning a press conference at 6 p.m. NBC4 will stream the conference in the video player above.

One of the two infant twins was later found “in a baby carriage in the parking lot” of Dayton International Airport, according to a recently obtained 911 call of the incident.

The baby carriage was found “sitting in the parking lot by itself” by the 911 caller and another family as they were unloading their bags, the 911 caller said.

The caller called the emergency number from the “economy lot at Dayton International Airport,” according to the recording.

The caller took the baby into the terminal near the “American/Delta desk area” because they were reportedly cold.

The newly found baby was with the 911 caller and the family at the end of the recording.

One of the two infant twins was later found “in a baby carriage in the parking lot” of Dayton International Airport, according to a recently obtained 911 call of the incident.

The baby carriage was found “sitting in the parking lot by itself” by the 911 caller and another family as they were unloading their bags, the 911 caller said.

The caller called the emergency number from the “economy lot at Dayton International Airport,” according to the recording.

The caller took the baby into the terminal near the “American/Delta desk area” because they were reportedly cold.

The newly found baby was with the 911 caller and the family at the end of the recording.

In a baby carriage? I don't suppose there just happened to be one handy. I had the joy of trying to take my new grandson out of the car and set the car seat into his carriage. I just couldn't figure out how to unfold the darn carriage. Pull this, push that, and be sure it's up the right way, then fit the car seat into the brackets. I'm sure I made a spectacle of myself working at that little task.

Am I the only person who thinks this abduction is very odd? Just too odd.

In a baby carriage? I don't suppose there just happened to be one handy. I had the joy of trying to take my new grandson out of the car and set the car seat into his carriage. I just couldn't figure out how to unfold the darn carriage. Pull this, push that, and be sure it's up the right way, then fit the car seat into the brackets. I'm sure I made a spectacle of myself working at that little task.

It was actually a car seat per other reports.

Sounds to me that suspect's own children have been removed from her by CPS. She might want to have a kid to raise, given that hers are likely not with her. So hopefully the missing child is still alive.

One baby found, the other still missing. Suspect identified.

The two baby boys, Kasson and Kyair Thomas, are Black with brown eyes and hair. One of the boys was found at the Dayton airport.

According to Dayton Chief of Public Safety and Security Coordinator Mike Etter, the infant was found by a passenger walking in the economy parking lot. He heard a baby crying and found him in a car seat wrapped in a quilt just after 4:30 a.m. The baby was checked out and observed by Butler Township medics until the parents arrived. Police are still canvassing the area for the other infant.

The car, a four-door black 2010 Honda Accord, was also discovered. Originally described with the front bumper ripped off with a dent on the left rear quarter panel, police said it sustained additional damage on the left side with purple paint transfer, as if was in an accident.

Columbus police issued a picture of another woman as a person of interest in the investigation. Nalah Jackson, 24, is 5-feet 7-inches and 159 pounds.

CPD added that the Accord has a torn temporary Ohio registration tag on the rear, and a white bumper sticker on the rear that reads “Westside City Toys.” CPD also said they are looking at area businesses to see which ones have exterior cameras.

Police asked anyone with information regarding the incident to call a Sexual Assault Detective at 614-461-8477. CPD asked anyone who sees the car or the infants to call 911 immediately.

View attachment 388833
Why is a sexual assault detective listed as who to contact?

Sounds to me that suspect's own children have been removed from her by CPS. She might want to have a kid to raise, given that hers are likely not with her. So hopefully the missing child is still alive.

That's worrying, but conversely if she took him because she wants a baby, maybe she will take good care of him until he's found. Not a bright side, per se, but she probably didn't take him with the intention of hurting him.

That's worrying, but conversely if she took him because she wants a baby, maybe she will take good care of him until he's found. Not a bright side, per se, but she probably didn't take him with the intention of hurting him.
Kind of seems unlikely she is capable of taking a good care of a child, if her own children are removed.
But hopefully the child manages to survive before being recovered.

Mother is a Door Dasher and went into the restaurant to pick up an order. Witnesses in the restaurant said that Nalah Jackson was sitting in the restaurant at that time, and when the mom entered she got up and left. Witnesses were able to ID her.
I feel so bad for Mom right now :( Sounds like she's trying her best to work while taking care of two infants. In hindsight I'm sure she
sure the guilt over not locking the doors is eating her up.

Maybe someone stated carriage instead of car seat. What is odd about it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back