ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
“A college student but does not attend the University of Idaho.” Interesting—are there any other colleges nearby? Or—possibly in town for the game?!?! That was definitely an idea that I dismissed, too. That wouldn’t explain why they caught him in Pennsylvania, of course.

Moo
Washington State is close, less than 10 miles

Just knew something was up with Chief Fry yesterday. He KNEW it was coming to an end. Gosh, I hope this answers a lot of the questions.

Now that it looks like we'll have answers soon, I've never gotten good vibes from their ride home that evening...JMO.

Yep. Looks like maybe we weren't simply projecting a relaxed mood onto Chief Fry. It's not lost on me that - if these senseless, tragic murders are the actions of someone who has now been arrested just over six weeks later - MPD has done an amazing job. They have my complete respect and gratitude.

People have very short memories, especially when it comes to desirable locations IME. Landlord has no duty to disclose a stigma. Out-of-state & international new students probably wouldn’t recognize the address.
I don't know if the law is the same in Idaho as in Texas, but here, a murder must be disclosed to the buyer. MOO because I used to be a Texas Realtor but don't have a link.

This is a rough day, no matter what. Kaylee and Maddie’s designated memorial service is at 3 pm TODAY. I am very, very sorry for the families heartbreak. Can you imagine the tone IF this is really it? JMHO

Extra prayers going up this afternoon.
They won't have to fear the perp being there now.

I'm thrilled for the families and LE....this department and chief have taken some beatings and have had a ton of pressure put on them. I hope this is our guy.

25 yr old male....anxious to learn if he was on the road but a resident of Idaho? I really can't imagine someone happening upon that location and house without knowledge but I guess random attacks are exactly that! No rhyme or reason. If this is a stranger to the Idaho 4....I absolutely think a thorough dig needs to be done into his background to rule out other victims and crimes.

I'm jumping the gun a little but I'm excited. In my excitement I've decided this is the perp and murder charges are coming. This crime needs solved yesterday....although I still credit LE with a reasonable solve time. This isn't tv....and hasn't taken long at all IMO.

Side note: I live in PA lol and felt strangely safe knowing there was considerable distance between myself and Idaho....that'll teach me.

“A college student but does not attend the University of Idaho.” Interesting—are there any other colleges nearby? Or—possibly in town for the game?!?! That was definitely an idea that I dismissed, too. That wouldn’t explain why they caught him in Pennsylvania, of course.

Moo
There's WSU across the border in Washington state 10 minutes away from the Moscow. There's also Boise State University in Boise, ID (300 miles away), which is the other large university in the state.

Moo
Arrested at 3 a.m. this morning, and has already appeared in court. So information on his name should be available pretty quick.

Interesting. I don't think they have a suspect yet since I believe they would have outright said they have someone in custody, but maybe they have had some big break? DNA and stuff?
100% they would come out as breaking news and interrupting normal television. Law Enforcement is doing these conferences to appease the public. Any future breaking news will immediately be broadcasted.

There's WSU across the border in Washington state 10 minutes away from the Moscow. There's also Boise State University in Boise, ID (300 miles away), which is the other large university in the state.
There is also Idaho State University. But "college student" could also mean a community college as well.

P
What really sticks out to me about this case is the missing time for X,and E. K,and M's whereabouts,and time frame is pretty known,and tight. I think they knew the killer/s and maybe we're with them during the missing time. Possible even in the white Hyundai Elantra. For a while I thought it could be a neighbor angry about the noise,and partying,but the more I think about it the more the missing time seems key. Jmo.
Person taken into custody in PA news conf today at 4pm per local ny news networks

Couldn't he attend college in PA? I'm about 2 hours away from The Poconos. There's Penn State campuses amongst others around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member