ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the screen shot of a white Elantra on surveillance from the liquor store or gas station in Moscow... do we know what time of night/morning that was?

I'm sure that if not family, a neighbor in Effort, PA would have known that suspect had been in college out in Washington/Idaho area and could have reported their suspicion to authorities regarding the white Elantra.

3 am is the choice time to make a swat arrest as most people are home, asleep, and are caught off guard before they can reach for a weapon.

Maybe he told someone and was turned in?

I’d guess that he didn’t tell anyone. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if he told someone that the killer was brilliant, strong, etc

MOO

I took screenshots of the questions earlier and have been trying to figure out if I could post them. It's the kind of evidence that a prosecutor would be interested in for state of mind, motive (IMO, as atty).
The Daily Mail probably also did this.

So much fear that he kept the car? It's odd that he kept it. It should, logically, be at the bottom of a lake or burnt to a crisp in a forest somewhere. Instead, he drove it to his hometown in PA. Bizarre.
Getting rid of it all of a sudden would have been a huge red flag to anyone who knew him and was following the case.

I'm really interested in the press conference, I wonder if anything will be shared. I know with the Delphi presser they couldn't share too much because it was still an ongoing investigation.

He's also a grad student at Washington State-Pullman, about a 15-20 minute drive from Moscow.

A suspect in the deaths of 4 University of Idaho students is arrested in Pennsylvania.

If he did it,-it looks like he committed the murders and then went straight back home to PA for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I wonder if he returned to Wash State for finals?

There would not likely be final exams for doctoral students. There would likely be term papers due, research projects, etc. Once doctoral seminars were no longer being held for the semester, a PhD student could do the work from anywhere.

Was the Jack in the Box that X and E went to in Pullman? I can't remember, but I feel as if it was.

He kinda looks like Ben Stiller and Sam Harris

His pencilneck is weird…. IMO makes him look like he has no muscles, which seems to be def not the case

I am a fan of F1 racing. There's a series called Drive to Survive. If you've ever watched an F1 race you see how skinny these guys are when walking and getting into their vehicles BUT they also show them going through rigorous training relating to reaction time and weight lifting. These guys are crazy strong even though they look like 90 pound weaklings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pgam