ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking back to that press conference where LE said something about watching for what is missing, what should be there but isn’t, etc. I wonder if colleagues or close associates of BK, who may have already thought he was weird or odd, noticed he stopped coming to school or did not return from Thanksgiving break, connected it to these killings, and then tipped LE off. If I felt like my coworker/classmate was a suspicious person, and then suddenly a quadruple homicide occurs 10 minutes away and this person is also missing, it would raise a lot of red flags for me.

Hmm i don’t recall too much about that crime… but wasn’t that two guys?? Do you think there’s also a conspirator here?

No, I’m not thinking that there’s a conspirator, more that Leopold & Loeb’s motivation seems to have been to show their brilliance by committing a perfect crime. (Note that they were caught very quickly.)

Last edited:
None of us had this guy on our radar prior to his arrest—now—everyone “knew” it was someone unidentified. Lol (To be fair, there were several posts that theorized he was nearby, but outside the circle of friends.) Sure hope we learn his motive. Won’t bring those kids back to life though. And the parents will know today that this arrest will not make them feel better. Just one more family torn apart.
Yeah, still waiting for that military hunter background to come forth....Oh wait, it won't. He spent his time in academia and preyed on other sleeping college kids.

<modsnip - posting about deleted posts is not permitted>

BUT, I stand by my initial theory that this murderer would be associated with schools - and an older student or student type. I'm not impressed with his academic background at all and would love to hear what his current professors have to say about him (and we may, at trial). And I also think we'll find that he lurked around the fringes of undergraduate life. Both WSU and U of I are predominately undergrads.

I would bet a whole box of donuts that he was working out, cutting body fat (he's SO much more lean than in earlier pictures - even after his graduation pictures from DeSales).

I bet WSU administration is pretty upset. I can't wait to hear if he has any prior criminal background (I predicted yesterday that he would have a history of criminality - but not necessarily a record).

It's almost as if, in planning his life of crime, he decided to start out with a Huge Memorable Crime, realizing early on that he had such a goal and thinking a lot about the surest way to achieve that.
curious if anything in his resume is unrue

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Ted's car broke down and he allowed police to search it? either way, this Elantra is going to go down as one of the dumbest moves in the history of crime. doubt that is what this guy was looking for. I bet he hates being called stupid. jmo imo.
they knew it was Bundy cuz he bought a small amount of gas on a credit card not far from one if his crimes in a state he supposedly was not in at that time.
And as CJ PhD student he should have been more aware.
Karma is real...and on the Celebration of Life day for one of his victims.

Instagram actually adds an icon now for newly created accounts that says “new profile,” so I actually think they may be his real account and not a troll.
I saw two accounts with that banner and two without so I don't think its very consistent

Instagram actually adds an icon now for newly created accounts that says “new profile,” so I actually think they may be his real account and not a troll.
These troll accounts just change their names to do this, so it’s an old account with followers and it looks more real. The joker account is a good example, the previous post is in Greek and the bio says I love my Xbox, but it changed the name to Bryan’s today.

The high school security guard job is telling in so many ways, imo. Position of power over young people. Probably did not fit in himself. LE “wannabe” for lack of a better word. Perfect position to observe and learn and feel superior. Ugh, all imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar