ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were both in the ballpark! He worked for a university, he was an older student and, well, I doubt he was very serious about his studies. He was serious about crime - but not as an academic interest.

And he would have known the rhythms and goings-on at both universities very well. I still think we'll find that he's been seen in Moscow, ID before Nov 12-13.

If he had not been apprehended, it is also my opinion that he would have found a new college town to operate in.
When he was arrested he asked if anyone else had been arrested according to Brian Entin, Fox News Nation. I wonder if he had a fellow “student” with him during the crime.

I also wonder if investigators found evidence online of something he wrote describing the murders and believing he committed the perfect crime.

Would he be able to be extradited to Idaho after the PA governor put a moratorium on death penalty cases?
Yikes not sure how that would play out. I'm sure there would be an uproar if he isn't extradited.

These troll accounts just change their names to do this, so it’s an old account with followers and it looks more real. The joker account is a good example, the previous post is in Greek and the bio says I love my Xbox, but it changed the name to Bryan’s today.
The people that do this are such bored losers :rolleyes:

It feels a bit fateful that he was arrested around 3am when that’s around the same time he committed the murders. I hope he had no idea they were coming for him and was scared shitless.
I don’t think he had an idea they were coming after him at that hour. It was a total surprise for him.

now i'm really wondering what responses he got to his survey and if that prompted anything in him...

Question for folks familiar with academic research in the social sciences. I see that BK began his study (on Reddit) after he graduated with his MA from Desales and before moving to Washington State for his PhD. With three months between programs, does that seem like a reasonable timeframe to begin a new research project with his alma mater?
It would not be at all uncommon to begin your research project at the beginning of the academic year so that you have the entire semester (or years required) to complete it.

All of this is JMHO - but I think it looks like BK on the corner stool by the door. The hoodie makes him look younger than 28 - he fits in (compared to if he was in button-down shirt like in his ID badge pic). Curly dark hair, slim build.

And it looks like his eyes are fixed on the pair of victims.
Not BK....Im sure that fella is "A" friend of the girls tho

I have so many questions. I hope they come out during trial. But, if he pleads guilty to avoid the death penalty, we will never know how and when he entered the house. If the 2 bedrooms downstairs had their doors locked. Who was the main target/targets?

Question for folks familiar with academic research in the social sciences. I see that BK began his study (on Reddit) after he graduated with his MA from Desales and before moving to Washington State for his PhD. With three months between programs, does that seem like a reasonable timeframe to begin a new research project with his alma mater?
I think so. I did for a doctorate. However I was very burnt out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar