ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious that a even a random person describes BK as "a bit awkward" after a very short chat they had with him and his father when the Elantra was serviced. I don't think he's any good at stalking or blending in with any type of crowd. Even restaurant personnel thought him a creep and these people usually have pretty high creep "tolerance" so to say. Ninja he is not. It seems he would stand out any place he'd go, so it's a bit weird he wasn't noticed/reported by any of the victims considering how he most likely followed them for some time before he attacked. All just MHO.
KG did report a stalker. In one Incident police investigated and interviewed.The guys were pretty obvious about it and had an explanation.

Just speculation here in my part, but I think BK had enough schooling along with the answers to his ‘survey’ that he knew how to not be as noticeable.

I’m hoping that if KG was taking pictures or video he might show up in the background.
Just speculation / opinion by me

I wonder why they did that? I also wonder if this is the first time the father did that for/with BK. It just seems a little odd to me. I wouldn't have my parent fly out so they could make the drive to my parents house together.
Why is this suspicious?

That's a long drive. Possibility of adverse weather. Spending time with his son. Maybe some sightseeing along the way.

A bit of tabloid journalism
Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger was a ‘creep’ around HS girls, battled heroin addiction

“If he liked or was interested in a girl and she wasn’t, he didn’t understand why or just didn’t accept her saying no and move on and so he would have been labeled as a creep or something along those lines”

Another classmate, Sarah Healey, told Fox that Kohberger was bullied by high school girls, who would even throw things at him.
Healey said that treatment might have been a motivating factor for Kohberger.

“I honestly think that’s what led up to this, because he didn’t get the proper help, and it was mainly females that bullied him”

After his weight loss, he reportedly went from victim to aggressor, classmates said.
Imo, the girl's reacted the way they did because he was a creep to them. Imo.

Minus the lack of evidence of sadistic sexual fantasies and torture, BK shares a lot with Dennis Rader, aka BTK, including a degree in criminal justice. I bring it up because his professor for his masters degree has studied and communicated with Rader for a decade. She wrote a book on him in 2016. I wonder if her students were involved in that research.

I would be shocked if he was ever invited to the house. 28 year olds are considered old by college kids, he was new to the area, he was awkward and I don't see him even having guy friends to go with him to make him look a bit cooler.

and he is OLD looking 28 years old. I thought he was pushing 40 in his mugshot!
Unless he was dealing drugs they probably would not invite <modsnip> to their parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I don't know what BK's motive was for the killings. But he comes across to me as a very conceited, arrogant individual who thinks that he is smarter than anybody else. It will be very interesting to hear a motive when it comes out, and any connections BK had with the victims. We have to wait til he is extradited back to Idaho,and appears in court to hear more.

Satch

I agree, and some kids never think of telling their parents about bullying, and some schools minimize it. There is probably a history of childhood bullying in the histories of many criminals. The only question that haunts everyone. Why don't school shooters and mass killers go directly after their bullies? Why do they always take it on someone else? You are right in that intervention needs to happen much sooner.

GREAT QUESTION! Why randomly shoot up the school? Unless terrorism to create fear and infamy are part of the revenge fantasy.

Last edited:
I would be shocked if he was ever invited to the house. 28 year olds are considered old by college kids, he was new to the area, he was awkward and I don't see him even having guy friends to go with him to make him look a bit cooler.
But we know from one of the 30 year old neighbors, the chef guy who lives in one of the apartments near the so-called party house, that he had wandered into one of the parties at some point and met some of the residents at the party, so it is very possible that BK did the same thing.

IMO, BK decided to get personally involved in his research. Perhaps all his research, coupled with his reported socially ineptness, enticed his demons to surface. Whatever it was, he definitely seemed to be living in his own little world.
I think it might have been the other way around. I think he chose to study criminology to justify his dark obsessions. I think he was a bad seed from the get go and would have ended up a murderer no matter what. Whether or not girls were mean to him, whether or not he was bullied, whether or not he studied criminology. I think he was a total jerk, people didn’t like him and he was and is just a BAD PERSON. MOO

Why is this suspicious?

That's a long drive. Possibility of adverse weather. Spending time with his son. Maybe some sightseeing along the way.

I agree. It's been extensively discussed and while some sleuthers find it strange, many of us don't find it weird at all. I'd do the same for my kids. No way would I encourage cross country traveling alone, for anyone. Too much risk, IMO.

Yeah... and it's SO specific (naming grocery store) the cop mentioned would easily be identified by LE and get fired

IMO that article is rampant speculation, that screenshot could have come from anywhere. No different than the TikTok sleuths posting insane comments (very grateful for Websleuths and the tight moderation of that!)
The speculation in this case was (and continues to be) outrageous! I've been online sleuthing for a long time and the wild theories and speculation with cases has gotten ridiculous the past few years. People naming "suspects" left and right with detailed explanations of "how they did it" is ruining lives.

I'm so glad Websleuths does not allow these kinds of posts!

Curious that a even a random person describes BK as "a bit awkward" after a very short chat they had with him and his father when the Elantra was serviced.

I have to say that, IMO JMO, if I had recently stabbed four people to death - no matter how much I was in love with myself over what I had done, why I had done it, how I had done it and all that I had learned, experienced and felt during the event itself - then still drunk with hundreds of lingering sensations and delirious over my amazing prowess as a predatory animal, I would probably come across as "a bit awkward" too.

It's a lot to mask, especially when you are still getting off on it.

GREAT QUESTION! Why randomly shoot up the school? Unless terrorism fear and infamy are part of the revenge fantasy.
Yeah. With the bullying ones, I suspect it's not just about the bullies, but the ones who enfranchise them, ignore their actions and support them. I suspect it's systematic as opposed to being focused on specific people

I agree. It's been extensively discussed and while some sleuthers find it strange, many of us don't find it weird at all. I'd do the same for my kids. No way would I encourage cross country traveling alone, for anyone. Too much risk, IMO.
I think he may have said he didn’t want to come back and the Dad flew out but who knows.

Thank you for some context. From what you say, it appears it is technically possible, then, if someone would go to the trouble of using a burner phone, etc. and the identity provided is not checked or verified by the authorities?
Interesting possibility if he was the one calling in the noise complaints, using a burner phone. If so, I wonder if he was ALSO the one calling in the 3 am complaint about noisy drunkenness at Bend Field the morning of 11/13.

“Kohberger’s mother and father filed for bankruptcy twice, according to federal court records accessed through the Pacer website. Thomas Arntz, a former high school friend of Kohberger’s, told Daily Beast that his mother was a substitute teacher and his father worked in maintenance, calling them “genuinely kind people.”

**Im not sure Heavy is an approved news source, but I’ve seen this reported in several news articles.

ADMIN REMINDER:
Heavy.com is an approved source for WS.
HOWEVER, we can ONLY discuss what is written in the approved article.
We CANNOT speculate or pose questions that prompt further sleuthing of the family.

CocoChanel
Administrator

Imo, the girl's reacted the way they did because he was a creep to them.

Also recall that there was a huge weather event occurring in several states (PA included), during this time frame. It was being forecasted for several days ahead of time and people in NEPA, NY, etc do take precautions/change plans when bomb cyclones and blizzards are being discussed.

I wonder if anyone actually responded to BK's online survey? Thinking if he had any responses he could have made a playbook in advance in order to plan out potential personal reactions and his idea of how to combat them. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57