SC SC - Christina Marie Eckler, adult, Orangeburg, 1 Feb 2021

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Orangeburg woman missing almost a month, say police | wltx.com

151206218_3861153070609787_8883767262201960272_n.png
152397910_3861153370609757_9196234824883413157_o.jpg

The Orangeburg Department of Public Safety is asking for assistance in locating a woman who has been missing for almost a month.
  • Christina Marie Eckler was reported missing by family members.
  • She was last seen in Orangeburg, SC on February 1, 2021.
  • She may be traveling with a white male, described as possibly 45 to 50 years old.
  • She may be traveling in a 2013 light blue Dodge Avenger with SC tag YQW467.
If you have information about her, you are asked to please contact Detective Danny Brightwell at 803-533-4106, Orangeburg Public Safety at 803-534-2812 or contact Crime Stoppers of the Midlands at 1-888-CRIME-SC. All callers will remain anonymous.

Sumter mother-of-four missing for three weeks, family asks for help

Feb 21
Officials at the Orangeburg Department of Public Safety (ODPS) say Eckler was last seen at the Motel 6 on US 301 in Orangeburg on February 1, and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Family members told WACH FOX that Eckler was last seen in a light blue 2013 4-door Dodge Avenger with the license plate number TQW467 (ODPS officials put out a flyer that listed the license tag as YQW467, but family members say this is a typo).

Eckler has four kids who are currently staying with their father.

"It's not her nature to just disappear," Collins said.

ODPS officials say Eckler frequents small hotels.

Soon after flyers went out, the family received a call from a woman who claimed to have seen her at a Waffle House in Florence, just off of I-95.

The family says Eckler's phone has been disconnected since February 1 and they appreciate any help they can get.

FEB 22, 2021
Mother-of-four missing for three weeks, family asks for help | NewsChannel 3-12 (keyt.com)
[...]

Eckler has the word “John” tattooed on her shoulder and could be going by a fake name, officials say.

She may also be with a male subject, 57-year-old BH.

[...]

According to [her mother] MC, the last time she spoke with her daughter was on January 31, and she was supposed to see her the following Monday. Eckler never showed.

[...]

It’s very out of her norm,” said Eckler’s sister, CP. “She usually calls my mom every single day. Period.

Family members later learned that Eckler was last seen at a motel in Orangeburg on February 1. They filed a missing person’s report with the Orangeburg Department of Public Safety shortly after.

[...]

It’s hard for a mother not to hear from your child,” MC said. “Even when she was in the Air Force stationed near Afghanistan she facetimed me at least once a week when she could.

[...]

Orangeburg woman has been missing for a month

Feb 22
A woman that was reported missing in Orangeburg, South Carolina has been missing for a month.

Officials say 37-year-old Christina Marie Eckler was last seen at Motel 6 on US 301 in Orangeburg.

Officials say Eckler may also be with a white male named Brent Hamer. She may use a false name and also goes by the last name “Atkins”.

Officials say that Eckler is a heavy drug user, frequents small motels, and currently has active warrants from Sumpter County.

Orangeburg woman has been missing for a month

Feb 22
A woman that was reported missing in Orangeburg, South Carolina has been missing for a month.

Officials say 37-year-old Christina Marie Eckler was last seen at Motel 6 on US 301 in Orangeburg.

Officials say Eckler may also be with a white male named Brent Hamer. She may use a false name and also goes by the last name “Atkins”.

Officials say that Eckler is a heavy drug user, frequents small motels, and currently has active warrants from Sumpter County.
Oh noooooo. :(

Eckler is a heavy drug user...

FEB 22, 2021
SC family looking for woman last seen three weeks ago | wltx.com
[...]

... Her mother says she was supposed to visit before she went missing.

"The last time I saw her was on the 30th," explained MC. "I had been talking with her on Facebook messenger, and she was supposed to come to the house on Monday at 1 pm, but she never showed."

[...]

"When she didn't call me after five to six days, that's when we really started to worry about her because that's not like her not to call me," said MC. "She may not call her sisters often, but she called me all the time."

[...]

* Jan 30 was a Saturday. Monday would have been Feb 1 - the day she was last seen at the motel.

It doesn't look like Christina has been in any recent trouble (or just has not been caught) but 2019 looks like it was a very bad year for her.

Public Index Search (sccourts.org)
  • Mar 2019 - TR - Failure to obey traffic control devices. $55 fine.
  • Apr 2019 - CP - Divorce; her husband was Plaintiff.
  • Apr 2019 - CR - Shoplifting, value $2,000 or less. 30 days jail.
  • May 2019 - CR - 0176-Drugs / Poss. of narc. in Schedule I(b),(c), LSD & Schedule II - 1st offense. Case status is Pending.
  • May 2019 - CR - 3011-Drugs / Possession of cocaine, 1st offense. Case status is Pending.
  • June 2019 - CR - 3425-RSG / Receiving stolen goods, value $2,000 or less. Case status is Failure to Appear Sealed Sentence.
* The May cases have the same arrest date but different case numbers.

"It's kind of out of the norm when she goes somewhere," said Miriam Collins. "It's got us baffled."

"The last time I saw her was on the 30th," explained Collins. "I had been talking with her on Facebook messenger, and she was supposed to come to the house on Monday at 1 pm, but she never showed."
upload_2021-2-23_14-47-6.jpeg

"When she didn't call me after five to six days, that's when we really started to worry about her because that's not like her not to call me," said Collins. "She may not call her sisters often, but she called me all the time."
SC family looking for woman last seen three weeks ago | wltx.com

Eckler sometimes uses the last name of Atkins.
Missing woman sought

Was her car ever found?
Couldn't really find any mention of her since her initial flyer. She's not listed on the Sumter County or Orangeburg County missing people lists.

LE is investigating whether this UID could be Lesley Lemoine, but in case it isn't, Lugoff is a straight shot up Route 601 from Orangeburg.

LE is investigating whether this UID could be Lesley Lemoine, but in case it isn't, Lugoff is a straight shot up Route 601 from Orangeburg.

Update: The UID was identified as Lesley Lemoine.

JAN 4, 2023

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saucebat
Back