ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO presumption of innocence ended when LE tracked him from ID to PA and then arrested him with DNA evidence. But then, I'm not a judge or jury so I'm not bound to have any presumption either way. :)
With what dna evidence though? It’s open to speculation because all we’ve been told is that DNA was in the home. We don’t know the room, or where other than “the home” That’s it. I’m sure plenty of DNA was in the home. As far as the feds or LE tracking you from ID to your parents home in PA prove to you that this man is guilty?

This doesn’t come across as a “coincidental”pull over by police. Something in the officer’s voice leads me to think this was very intentional and that officer was well aware of who was in that car! MOO
I don’t know. It seems to me that the officer is pretty casual for the potential risk involved in stopping an alleged mass murderer.

I am feeling for Bryan's family right now. His poor dad has his face splashed across the internet in this new police footage. Thankfully it will fade into obscurity within a few hours due to the insane amount of media coverage this case is getting.

I can't see BCK accepting a plea deal, so if this goes to trial, it will be on the level of the Jodi Arias trial. We need to find out if Idaho allows livestreaming from the court room.

With what dna evidence though? It’s open to speculation because all we’ve been told is that DNA was in the home. We don’t know the room, or where other than “the home” That’s it. I’m sure plenty of DNA was in the home. As far as the feds or LE tracking you from ID to your parents home in PA prove to you that this man is guilty?
You dont think matching DNA is enough?
Thats a long way to go to defend this dude
This isnt saying the purp had brown hair and so does this guy, they matched the DNA.

I see that, I should’ve worded it better at the time the facial analysis going on was ridiculous IMOO so I added that but my point (which I should’ve emphasized better) was just the presumption of innocence doesn’t seem to be afforded at all in this case currently.
Respectfully, the cases I follow here have a lot of non-evidenciary-related commentary.

Rarely do I get a sense that members here do not respect "presumption of innocence" despite whatever critical things are said.

We gotta blow off steam somewhere. That doesn't mean we don't respect the system of justice with all of its inherent quirks we may take issue with or support.

Again, my 2 cents only

I am feeling for Bryan's family right now. His poor dad has his face splashed across the internet in this new police footage. Thankfully it will fade into obscurity within a few hours due to the insane amount of media coverage this case is getting.

I can't see BCK accepting a plea deal, so if this goes to trial, it will be on the level of the Jodi Arias trial. We need to find out if Idaho allows livestreaming from the court room.
IMO, I dont feel sorry.

Also with what has been reported as BK's beliefs, I wouldnt be surprised he tries to defend himself

How did LE figure it out?

Two things would warrant further investigation:

… Drives a white Hyundai Elantra

… Tips (Name someone you know who is weird and drives a white car.)

One thing would make BK a Named SUSPECT:

… Video around 3am that day that shows the license plate on the Hyundai Elantra.

Two kinds of evidence would PROVE he did it:

… BK’s fingerprints, touch DNA or blood DNA at the crime scene.

… A victim’s blood on one of BK’s possessions (car, item in his dumpster, apartment, office, etc.)

What did I miss?

IMO he will never accept a plea deal and will always claim innocence.

How did LE figure it out?

Two things would warrant further investigation:

… Drives a white Hyundai Elantra

… Tips (Name someone you know who is weird and drives a white car.)

One thing would make BK a Named SUSPECT:

… Video around 3am that day that shows the license plate on the Hyundai Elantra.

Two kinds of evidence would PROVE he did it:

… BK’s fingerprints, touch DNA or blood DNA at the crime scene.

… A victim’s blood on one of BK’s possessions (car, item in his dumpster, apartment, office, etc.)

What did I miss?
Thats pretty clear.

I dont understand why people are trying to sew distrust in DNA testing.
Is it just the modern climate of conspiracies making people irrationally untrusting of science?

Special circumstances to serve warrants in early morning hours requires more scrutiny. It was approved

Won't go into what was recovered from the home.
PA is a commonwealth state , he has the make model color car and lived 9 miles from the king house . They were going to get the warrant. I need a link to the special circumstances if that is something you are claiming is a fact. Pretty sure the warrant part is the easiest. It the before and after that are the hardest.IMO

Video of traffic stop

The LE was talking too fast and BK's voice was too faint for me to really hear much without doing a full-on transcription, but I swear I heard BK say "WSU".

If he knew WA/ID LE were looking for an Elantra, would he have volunteered that he was coming from that vicinity?

Then I heard the cop say "Trooper?" with a question mark, and then a moment later I heard "County". My interpretation: I'm guessing that this was the 2nd stop by law enforcement (assuming BK didn't invent the first stop) and that BK mentioned the earlier stop to this cop, who questioned the earlier stop having been made by one of their ISP troopers, and then they must have established that the first stop was made by a County Sheriff's Deputy rather than an ISP trooper.

All MOO and speculation, based on what I think I heard during a single playing of this video. Subject to change :cool:

This doesn’t come across as a “coincidental”pull over by police. Something in the officer’s voice leads me to think this was very intentional and that officer was well aware of who was in that car! MOO

Imho it doesnt make sense to share information on the ongoing operation to uninvolved people in order to achieve what exactly?

Regarding the hearing, I thought it was interesting that BK appeared four times in front of the camera and four times he avoided looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member