ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChitBrick said:
“I’m wondering if he isn't the one who actually committed the crime, but was the mastermind instead.. was there, but didn't actually do it someone else did? just me thinking out loud and all my opinion.”

I’ve been thinking this is a possibility also, although I do see it hard for him to be able to form such a criminal bond given what we know of his personality and circumstances. Not out of the question though.

Another possibility is that he attracted the attention of an experienced serial killer through his research interests. I would be surprised if he hasn't been down in the depths and dark places of the internet trying to find and interact with the kinds of people he wanted to ‘research’. Messing with him — this book smart, know-it-all criminal justice student — seems like the kind of game a certain type of killer could be into. Perhaps BK got in too deep in various ways, and didn’t want to go to the police before or after for various reasons. I can think of many permutations why.

I guess it remains to be seen. Lack of information at this point brings up a lot of questions.

This I believe is true, and a prisoner transport plane would probably be one that can not be tracked.

Hubby has ham radio license and we sometime watch and listen to pilots as they approach and leave.

Jmo

If he left 6am I would expect he would have been father then ohio.

Jmo
Flight left at 15:18 UTC. It is now 17:00 UTC, so it has been in the air 1.75 hours.
It's also moving around 230 mph, which is fairly slow.

IMO, I just can't imagine this is the correct flight. A Pilatus PC-12 is a poor choice of aircraft to fly 1,800nm westbound, when you have (nearly) unlimited resources to charter a jet. Furthermore, the closest route or great-circle distance as one would fly with GPS is a much more northern route, see below. I believe this plane is going somewhere else, much further east and south.
who has unlimited resources?

Currently, they are going approximately about 230 miles per hour (I converted 200 knots to miles). The approximate flight distance from Scranton to Moscow is approximately 2000 miles. Unless they plan on another flight at some point that they want to get him on he will likely not get to Moscow until very late in the day. These are my VERY ROUGH calculations, but it is how I am figuring. I could be overlooking something.
I think it normally takes four or five hours to fly from Pennsylvania to Idaho. Did they leave from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport? If the plane is going about half the normal speed then they will probably land around five or six?

Maybe he will appear in court tomorrow morning.

At 10:20 he s explains the court appearance.

They aren’t going to release the PC to the public before they have his Counsel on the record ( in my opinion).

There’s also the chance that his Public Defender has filed a Motion to keep it sealed in order to make redactions. And the Court might grant that Motion.

Just don’t want everyone to have their hopes up.

Maybe @Seattle1 can tell me if I’m correct.
The court appearance is separate from him being served with the warrant. I just don't think it's correct to say that a court appearance is required for the PCA to be released. Yes, I guess there can be a motion to keep the PCA sealed after BK has been served, but we don't know if such a motion has been filed. JMO.

very plausible but do you think Idaho tax payers will want him transferring to a luxury business jet?

Do you see what I mean?
I think it is possible that PA may fly him halfway or so and then he transfers to a similar plane owned or chartered by Idaho. Both states would have him transported as soon as possible.

seeing as we'll be running out of things to speculate on - at the rate this plane is flying - what do people think about the signature?

Was he nervous and so he forgot to add his middle name in the first signature?

Do we have a verified graphologist? ( Joke)
Even with handcuffs on he still tried to do most of the letters of his name- why some people think it looks child-like imo.
The more times you sign, the less detail your signature holds. My realtor and doctor have just a scribble lol
Moo

I don't think this flight is going to Idaho. I do yhink he is on this plane. I think they will stop at a midpoint to change planes.
Just out of genuine curiosity… where do you think it is going? And why would they change planes? I’m very interested you seem to know how this works.

Oh I see what happened.
I'm not used to the new linking to twitter from Websleuths.
So, after I read a post that links to twitter, I have to make sure
it is msm too? Is this correct?

Last edited:
This I believe is true, and a prisoner transport plane would probably be one that can not be tracked.

Hubby has ham radio license and we sometime watch and listen to pilots as they approach and leave.

Jmo

If he left 6am I would expect he would have been father then ohio.

Jmo
I think he was checked out of the jail at 6. Then they had to drive to airport and whatnot. So flight leavi g around 9 makes sense. jmo and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420