ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
The innocence (lack of knowledge of crime) of his poor family is clear to me in this video. This poor dad doesn’t have a clue, and it connecting BK over and over to the area of the murders.
Also, BK did not deny tailgating the van at all. So, he did do that, which gives a legitimate reason to stop him, even if he was already under surveillane.

Washington state. He started in September 2022.
Thanx, barely awake when I asked. So he did not really have much time to get to know anyone in that area of the country. No relatives around? So that doesn't leave much room for relationships with the victims. Restaurant, bar, classes, and of course social media. Whew this is a weird case.

If they were instructed to stop him to get a shot of his hands then they did a pretty awful job, the first stop the officer needlessly blocks where Kohberger’s hands would be visible with his arm for almost all of the interaction, and the second just films the car door for the vast majority of the time. And Fox reporting it makes me even less inclined to believe that was the purpose if it was a deliberate FBI requested stop.

Thanx, barely awake when I asked. So he did not really have much time to get to know anyone in that area of the country. No relatives around? So that doesn't leave much room for relationships with the victims. Restaurant, bar, classes, and of course social media. Whew this is a weird case.
WSU's academic calendar for Fall semester starts in August.

An entire Illinois airport was evacuated Wednesday so accused quadruple killer Bryan Kohberger could relieve himself, according to a report.

IMO, another misreprestation by the media. No evidence the "entire airport was evacuated". He was taken into a building that services private and charter planes, not the main terminal. These sorts of facilities are at virtually every airport in the USA (except very small ones). It is highly likely they had the employees in that building leave the premises for the few minutes BK was in there, but not the main terminal. MOO.

Oh for the love of Mike, the FBI did not tell ISP or County PD to stop him just to get a look at his hands.

Perp was speeding and following too close. End of story.

There was NO interstate BOLO and only a handful of LE knew who he was and that he was being tracked.

The push by some to include BK's parents in this and saying they just had to know are for the same reasons everyone was concocting these elaborate conspiracies to begin with blaming JD and/or "Adam", drug cartels and God knows who else. It's the same reason why - regardless of your personal thoughts - that the JFK assassination must be this elaborate conspiracy - because one angry man with a weapon just couldn't have possibly done all this.

It paints life in such a fragile light - that literally four happy, healthy and vibrant young adults could be brutally murdered in their own home by a seeming stranger. Some people's minds cannot reconcile that life can end that easily, quickly and randomly. There just has to be more to it - because that explanation would be easier to think that multiple entities conspired to kill these four and get away with it vs. a psychopath who became obsessed with murder did it all himself.

I get the fragility this paints human life and humanity in but the truth sadly is - there are evil and/or mentally disturbed people in this world who are capable of planning and executing something like this much easier than any of us would want to believe.

MOO of course.

What was the traffic violation in Aug near the victim’s home?

(Edit just seen it in the timeline but can’t delete post: A citation from Latah County Sheriff’s Office, obtained by The Independent, reveals that the 28-year-old criminology PhD student was stopped by police on 21 August for failing to wear his seatbelt.)

878FEFD8-F2AF-410C-9D66-F76CD275E9DC.jpeg

Oh for the love of Mike, the FBI did not tell ISP or County PD to stop him just to get a look at his hands.

There was NO interstate BOLO and only a handful of LE knew who he was and that he was being tracked.

Agreed wholeheartedly. What is even the source for this from the Fox News story? Anonymous sources?

This and only this. I would bet money that the ISP trooper who stopped him had no idea he was a POI in the Idaho murders. He was someone who was following too closely - starts and stops there.

If they were instructed to stop him to get a shot of his hands then they did a pretty awful job, the first stop the officer needlessly blocks where Kohberger’s hands would be visible with his arm for almost all of the interaction, and the second just films the car door for the vast majority of the time. And Fox reporting it makes me even less inclined to believe that was the purpose if it was a deliberate FBI requested stop.
Just a guess, but I believe there's footage of those stops that hasn't been released, captured on smartwatches.

JMO

So did they have him from the jump? They knew who he was, built their case, kept him in their sights until they had enough to charge and convict? Was he not the stealthy brilliant killer he thought he was?
I posted a timeline a way back pointing to my theory that they had him by the end of week 1. Probably even earlier. Day 2.

Every single piece of inaccurate reporting has had pushback. The one that continues to stand the test of time is that the FBI followed him across the country. Even former FBI Director Andrew McCabe (likely has no inside info) agreed that it was plausible and described the methods that the agents would have used.

If we are to take the FBI were following him reports at face value. And it’s true that his dad arrived sometime around the 13th (on a plane and don’t have the reporting handy) and they are placed in Idaho on the morning of the 16th getting the car serviced. We have to assume they were on the road by the 14th if not the 13th.

So someone, anyone, who’s not buying into this ‘LE knew and was playing mind games’, please please explain the “22,000 Hyundai’s” statement released to the press at the same time they sunk time, resources, money into having the FBI tailing their white Hyundai across the country.

There’s only one conclusion to draw from this. And it wasn’t “they weren’t sure”. They were waiting for familial DNA to come back. And even though they were likely 99.99999999% convinced by all of the other evidence they have (I’d wager that they have license plate video, as clear as day, and had it by day 2). They needed to be prepared to address and ammend their theory in the 0.00000001%* chance the dna wasn’t his.

* I’m making these numbers up if that’s not enough obvious lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member