ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read about this today. Apparently the FB group had 150K followers. Now it's gone, but that particular member was commenting for weeks with incredible accuracy.

All of that info was posted on FB a few days after the murders by someone related to LE. It was also sent to YT creators. IMO, that's where he got the info.

Last edited:
Jmo I believe the killer didn’t notice her looking out the door when he passed by and if that’s true then her body freezing up likely saved her life. If she screamed or moved the killer would have taken notice and killed her too.
BK and DM met face to face according to affidavit. That's how she saw the bushy eyebrows. He spared her life because the targets were killed. That's most logical.

Make of my theory what you will but this part in the affidavit has been really nagging at me since I read it:

D.M. stated she originally went to sleep in her bedroom on the southeast side of the second floor.

Why state originally?.

This from interviews with family.

Kaylee's Sister, brother, dad:

Reporter - The mother of one of the surviving roommates, reminding our viewers, there were two roommates who were upstairs and survived this, told a reporter that those roommates heard something, heard something that night. Have you been told?. Have you heard from sharing with other relatives of the other victims what that was exactly?.

Brother - We haven't spoken to the roommates, surviving roommates. And they were downstairs, just to clarify that for you, sir.

link

Xana's mum.

Banfield - May I ask you if you can confirm that Xana's room was on the second floor of the house?.

Mom - Yes, I can confirm that. I just had a question about the other two roommates who were there on the first floor and I just wonder, wasn't something heard, the surviving roommates that were there, they had to have heard something. They had to have.. the dog, something.

Banfield - I can help you with that, somewhat. There is information from a prior tenant who lived on the first floor, who said when he lived there in 2019 he moved out. He said he could never hear anything on the second or third floor. If the television was playing very loudly on the second floor, he might hear it from the first floor. And I don't know if that helps you to understand.

Mom - The dog heard it and the dog had to have been barking, you know.

Banfield - I have information there as well. Our Brian Entin spoke with the parents of Kaylee Gonsalves and they have actually referred to that and Brian's going to play that interview in a moment. But, B and D., on that first floor, may not have been able to hear anything,

Banfield - I do want to ask you if you know whether or not Xana had a lock on her bedroom door?.

Mom - I believe she did, yes.

Banfield - Do you know if it was a lock that was a code that you would punch in on the bedroom door?. The prior tenant who used to live there said that every one of the doors in that home, all six bedrooms, were rented separately like apartments and they all had coded locks. But lots of social media pictures have shown at least one of the locks on the door across from the kitchen on the second floor, it didn't appear to have a coded lock, but do you think that Xana's room had a coded lock?.

link

Is it at all plausible that Dylan was originally sleeping in the 2nd floor room but after seeing the masked man ran to her old room on the 1st floor that has a coded lock?. Hence why she didn't call anyone, because she didn't take her phone with her?.

As has been stated there's a lot of info. in the affidavit that will have been left out.

Something I’ve been wondering about— with all the effort (and motion) it would take to kill two people with a knife, two people in a twin bed—and then for the knife sheath to be found lying next to one of the bodies on the bed—that’s just not much space for all this to have happened on. I find it surprising both girls were found in the bed (as opposed to at least one on the floor), and that the sheath wasn’t on the floor. They must have died or been totally incapacitated very, very quickly and didn’t get a chance to move around very much during the attack.

It must have been an incredibly furious attack. It’s sickening to think about. I hope he gets what’s coming to him in short order.
I’m still on the fence about it being a twin bed, or by using the word single, they mean ‘one bed’. Typically we’d call a one person bed a twin, not a single (Which is what the PCA says). I tried to see if I could tell from the mattresses being removed if the one in the back might have been a twin bed (the one in the foreground definitely isn’t). But not sure.

What I can say is I went back for this photo and if you zoom in to the top bedroom, which is KG’s, my brain interprets that as messy bedclothes like someone was sleeping and threw the blankets off.

I still think KG was in bed and went to see what was going on in MM’s room.

Attachments

• 18590231-9924-40FD-B7A0-5DBF5380EA18.png
    18590231-9924-40FD-B7A0-5DBF5380EA18.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 53
My opinion is that the murders were his long term grand career plan, to be the best criminologist ever, teaching students, always knowing that he indeed, was smarter than all, as he soley (at least he thought so until arrested) knew the inside happenings, his actions, details of what had transpired.

What weight is it Ranch? Any chance of a photo?
I've seen pics but I don't have a tangible 'feel' of the thing.
Also where would such a knife be stored typically .. It wouldn't require locking, I imagine, like a gun.
I'm asking in an attempt to figure whether any of his friends would have been likely to see it while visiting him?
He could, of course bought it recently in which case my q is moot.

here's the sheath on a belt on a woman - already had the image to hand. Would like to know from Ranch if it's the same length.Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 22.21.04.png

Just read about this today. Apparently the FB group had 150K followers. Now it's gone, but that particular member was commenting for weeks with incredible accuracy.

<modsnip> My original quest was to understand if someone whose aunt and uncle bought new cookware, to accommodate his diet, would eat at someplace like the restaurant where X and K, worked. That's the only reason. Trying to find a link between the two who I believe to be his targets, and himself. Would someone like DK, an irrational person, (to put it lightly) take offense, if he felt he was not taken seriously? That restaurant so far has been a discussion point as a possible point of contact. Remember, he was asked to tone it down at a bar, b/c of his rude comments, and he was very surprised, denied such comments, and never returned. He calls the waitress a curse word when she confronts him, but when the man confronts him, he just never returns.

He said when a female bartender told Kohberger not to talk to people that way, he called her a curse word. The bar owner says after he confronted him, Kohberger never came back.

Keep in mind, the new cookware could be as much of their own volition in respect for his dietary preferences and not him demanding it. I can imagine ...

Person 1: Oh, I'm Vegan
Person 2: Does that mean you can't eat in cookware that had been used to cook meat?
Person 1: Oh, well, technically, yes, but I dont want to go to that trouble
Person 2: It's no trouble at all!

How he met them is a wild guess anyway. Truly, I'm not sure it matters. This dude, in my opinion, was going to kill someone and no matter how it went down, somehow, someone or multiple in that house became an unlucky target or the unlucky targets

I don’t think the plan was ever to kill 4 people.

I believe Kohberger was not anticipating:

1. Anyone awake at 4 am
2. DoorDash delivery at 4 am
3. Dog barking
4. The presence of Ethan in the house
I would add:

5. that KG was in the house since she had already left and was only visiting.

I do not believe that KG and MM were in the same bed during the attack. JMO

I think the FB is still there - University of Idaho Murders - Case Discussion, but the suspected profiles removed, although people have posted screenshots

What weight is it Ranch? Any chance of a photo?
I've seen pics but I don't have a tangible 'feel' of the thing.
Also where would such a knife be stored typically .. It wouldn't require locking, I imagine, like a gun.
I'm asking in an attempt to figure whether any of his friends would have been likely to see it while visiting him?
He could, of course bought it recently in which case my q is moot.

From my experience, they are fairly heavy but I’m a small female.

The hunters in my family who own them and other brands store them so they are out of sight and inaccessible to children but how someone else stores one, would be a matter of personal choice.

If it was purchased to commit a crime, I doubt if it was left laying around and would be will hidden.

I would hate to impose my opinions on other circumstances but I hide things I don’t want easily found between my mattress and box spring.

I know a lot of times these things can take time (like BTK wanting to torture and bind people). But if the person just wants to kill, it wouldn't take anytime at all. This is more akin to a special forces night raid on a house in Iraq than a sadistic serial killer who wants to hang out. Makes me think that the killer came in to kill one person, ended up two, then four and wad a hurry to get moving. By the time the roommate is in the picture, I'm sure he was just done

I have no idea how many he came to kill, but my own view of his mental situation tells me he came to kill and probably had the idea of a mass killing in his mind. This is a man who studied, and some say, was obsessed with serial killers and mass murderers.

He drove around the neighborhood working himself up (each time he went over to the neighborhood, he likely got closer to the mindset he needed to do this crime).

That night, he realized it was the best opportunity he'd had and he was mentally and otherwise prepared. There's no way, in my mind, that he didn't have plans to keep his DNA out of the scene, to clean up after, to dump evidence after. He had plastic bags in the car. He knew he would have to dispose of the knife. He figured he might get blood on him (although chose a style of knifing that was least likely to do so - something that can be researched online). He was prepared for all of that.

And if he wasn't, then that car is going to be a damning piece of evidence and he has to be shaking in his boots, as it seems he preferred not to be caught.

I’m still on the fence about it being a twin bed, or by using the word single, they mean ‘one bed’. Typically we’d call a one person bed a twin, not a single (Which is what the PCA says). I tried to see if I could tell from the mattresses being removed if the one in the back might have been a twin bed (the one in the foreground definitely isn’t). But not sure.

Single just denotes the number of beds in the room. It is a clarifying detail and if that was not listed then people would ask if there were 2 twins or a bunk bed in the room since this was college housing.

Jmo I believe the killer didn’t notice her looking out the door when he passed by and if that’s true then her body freezing up likely saved her life. If she screamed or moved the killer would have taken notice and killed her too.
I do believe this could be true; that is why she closed her door and locked it. She was frozen in fear. I just don't understand why she didn't act on that.

Make of my theory what you will but this part in the affidavit has been really nagging at me since I read it:

D.M. stated she originally went to sleep in her bedroom on the southeast side of the second floor.

Why state originally?.

This from interviews with family.

Kaylee's Sister, brother, dad:

Reporter - The mother of one of the surviving roommates, reminding our viewers, there were two roommates who were upstairs and survived this, told a reporter that those roommates heard something, heard something that night. Have you been told?. Have you heard from sharing with other relatives of the other victims what that was exactly?.

Brother - We haven't spoken to the roommates, surviving roommates. And they were downstairs, just to clarify that for you, sir.

link

Xana's mum.

Banfield - May I ask you if you can confirm that Xana's room was on the second floor of the house?.

Mom - Yes, I can confirm that. I just had a question about the other two roommates who were there on the first floor and I just wonder, wasn't something heard, the surviving roommates that were there, they had to have heard something. They had to have.. the dog, something.

Banfield - I can help you with that, somewhat. There is information from a prior tenant who lived on the first floor, who said when he lived there in 2019 he moved out. He said he could never hear anything on the second or third floor. If the television was playing very loudly on the second floor, he might hear it from the first floor. And I don't know if that helps you to understand.

Mom - The dog heard it and the dog had to have been barking, you know.

Banfield - I have information there as well. Our Brian Entin spoke with the parents of Kaylee Gonsalves and they have actually referred to that and Brian's going to play that interview in a moment. But, B and D., on that first floor, may not have been able to hear anything,

Banfield - I do want to ask you if you know whether or not Xana had a lock on her bedroom door?.

Mom - I believe she did, yes.

Banfield - Do you know if it was a lock that was a code that you would punch in on the bedroom door?. The prior tenant who used to live there said that every one of the doors in that home, all six bedrooms, were rented separately like apartments and they all had coded locks. But lots of social media pictures have shown at least one of the locks on the door across from the kitchen on the second floor, it didn't appear to have a coded lock, but do you think that Xana's room had a coded lock?.

link

Is it at all plausible that Dylan was originally sleeping in the 2nd floor room but after seeing the masked man ran to her old room on the 1st floor that has a coded lock?. Hence why she didn't call anyone, because she didn't take her phone with her?.

As has been stated there's a lot of info. in the affidavit that will have been left out.
No IMO: "originally" could mean "the first time" she went to sleep that night. The PCA does not suggest that she changed rooms, in fact the opposite as she locked her bedroom door after seeing the intruder on the second floor.

I know a lot of times these things can take time (like BTK wanting to torture and bind people). But if the person just wants to kill, it wouldn't take anytime at all. This is more akin to a special forces night raid on a house in Iraq than a sadistic serial killer who wants to hang out. Makes me think that the killer came in to kill one person, ended up two, then four and wad a hurry to get moving. By the time the roommate is in the picture, I'm sure he was just done
Agree. He wanted to be an Army Ranger i.e. a commando.
The fighting knife is a weapon of quiet ambush. MOO he probably got the knife in his teens, or got a new one as that reminded him of his teen wish to be a Ranger.
Reportedly some girls teased and bullied him in HS. Likely he was creepy to them too, and they tried to keep him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim