ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably right, but part of me feels, MOO, like his family is close and they'll be key to getting him to confess and not drag them through the mud. Of course, I haven't read much about the family to really know if they're close or how his childhood was, but he does acknowledge them/tells them he loves them during his extradition hearing.The firstttttttt thing, only thing, I think, his mother has saidddd

If BK was 18 in 1990, he would be 50 now.

BK wasn't even alive in 1990.
Boy, did I screw up! Thank you for pointing it out. I need to work on being accurate in my posts.

MOO. Perhaps the PCA does not include everything DM heard and saw that night. Maybe it only included enough info to enable them to obtain the arrest warrant. If so, whatever else she may have seen/heard caused her to freeze in fright when he walked by her room. MOO.
THIS!

Do you think this is just another BK schoolboy error not to pack the knife, sheath and belt all together, ready attached & then just put this on just as he entered the house?

DM doesn't seen to have noticed whether he had it in his hands as he exited. maybe he put into waist band instead?

Am assuming that if you have the belt & sheath on the body, when you exit, pumped with adrenaline, as you put the bloody knife in your waistband etc, you are more likely to remember that you've forgotten the sheath.

I think it has become an error but I don’t think the knife was something he carried regularly or would have thought much about beyond it being a tool.

I keep one because I ranch and it’s a handy tool in an emergency but I find them bulky so mine is in my truck although and wouldn’t wear it while riding but I have a friend who ranches in bear & cougar country is completely comfortable wearing his at all times, when he’s outdoors.

I don’t know if the witness saw the knife but carrying it close to his hip/leg or possibly a backpack would make more sense than tucking it back into his waistband.

I would assume that adrenaline would have clouded his judgement.

I could see me forgetting a sheath long before my friend would, under stressful conditions.

What about knife not coming out easily or fast enough for him, sheath material new and stiff and he just decided to take it off and start killing rather than fumble or struggle with it? Is that a possible?

Are there any other circumstances which might have made it difficult to extract the knife?
That's definitely possible.

He probably didn't wear it on his belt but do what most do and kept the knife in the sheath tucked in his pants at the small of his back or somewhere else in his pants. I think it's safe to assume he took it out of the sheath just before the attack which I mentioned before is really stupid.

BK was so obsessed with the King Rd house and the people living in it that digital evidence showed he traveled back to the area within 5 hours of the crime being committed. My main question now is what or who was he so obsessed with and why. Only the investigators know at this point and they'll probably keep it under wraps until it comes out in court.

I think he has the fascination of an arsonist who wants to watch the fire.
He wanted to see the cops, ambulances, people crying and carrying on, he wanted to see the destruction he unleashed in person instead of on the news.

JMHO

Good questions. I was hoping someone who knows a little more than myself about Google Trends could chime in.

So is it your view that the loud thud (it had to be loud to be heard 50 feet outside of the house) was Ethan's body hitting something? Like a wall? Forcefully shoved by BK back onto the bed? Or forcefully shoved onto the floor behind the bed? (There's a picture of the bedroom that shows what appears to be a queen bed that takes up most of the floor space, with walls on either side of it).

Just very curious about people's opinions about that thud. I view BK as very strong and muscular, quick moving and in some kind of hyper state at the time. Could he have thrown Xana? I doubt he could have thrown Ethan, but maybe shoved him?
So is it your view that the loud thud (it had to be loud to be heard 50 feet outside of the house) was Ethan's body hitting something? Like a wall? Forcefully shoved by BK back onto the bed? Or forcefully shoved onto the floor behind the bed? (There's a picture of the bedroom that shows what appears to be a queen bed that takes up most of the floor space, with walls on either side of it).

Just very curious about people's opinions about that thud. I view BK as very strong and muscular, quick moving and in some kind of hyper state at the time. Could he have thrown Xana? I doubt he could have thrown Ethan, but maybe shoved him?
Has that recording been released?

So the question is, is BK of Chris Watts’ type, or of Patrick Frazee’s type? Very hard to tell, I’d place him closer to PF. That, if he is guilty, of course.
Neither, both those dudes wanted to get rid of their baby mommas. BK as far as we know, is shunned by women because he's creepy. They all hate women in different ways, for different reasons IMO.

We don't know which sheath he has, but the standard USMC stamped one mentioned in the PCA does have a loop for the belt.

I'm the one who mentioned a jacket and I'm sticking to that theory. I believe he was wearing layered clothing that night (if not, he is truly the world's dumbest criminal alive today). I believe he was wearing a jacket, now disposed of. I believe the PCA mentions that DM says he's wearing one, but I'm going from memory.

And I wasn't necessarily meaning horizontal carry, because I see people vertical carry at the small of their back when we're in the woods (sheath inside their trousers usually, often outdoor style pants with some elastic in the waist so that the person can climb and jump as well).

I don't believe it was on his belt or even that he was wearing a belt.
Why would the knife sheath have to be removed at all? Why not just the knife?

I wonder if he came across them at the coffee shop he went to that morning?
Per pages 16-17, he didn't go to the coffee shop (Kate's Cup of Joe coffee stand); after the murders (12:36 p.m. the day after), his phoned pinged off a tower there.

IMO, I don't believe he admires anybody. I think his actions, as alleged, make that abundantly clear. I perceive him as being quite solipsistic, the self-appointed ruler of a world of his own making, where everyone else is beneath him.
I don't think he admires anyone but himself.

That's definitely possible.

He probably didn't wear it on his belt but do what most do and kept the knife in the sheath tucked in his pants at the small of his back or somewhere else in his pants. I think it's safe to assume he took it out of the sheath just before the attack which I mentioned before is really stupid.

Most people after using a knife don’t have it covered with the blood of victims they need to keep from touching anything and everything on themselves.
To me that was a mistake, he could have put it back into the sheath and tossed them both together.
Instead he walked around with a 12 inch bloody knife in his hand in the dark through the house, outside to his car, and where did it go when he was driving?

Seems a bit silly- did he lay that bloody knife on the passenger’s seat, put it under the driver’s seat?

JMO

The perp is a big guy & from the pictures ive seen, Xana is the most petite & smallest of the girls in the house, 5ft 3 & 112 pounds. So you can surmise what possibly happened.
I thought Maddie was the smallest
but i admit the thud would only be if someone was thrown against the wall or if Ethan fell to the floor. The affidavit never says where Ethan’s body was found, right? I can’t remember. Maybe his body fell off the bed and that’s the thud??

Does anyone have thoughts as to what BK and his dad were doing in Loma Colorado? According to the PCA his car was captured on a license plate reader on Dec 13. I believe that’s nearly 12 hours out of the way for the return to PA. Seems like a lengthy detour to drop in on a cousin or something else like that. I have no theories myself but I’m interested in what you all think.

I thought Maddie was the smallest
but i admit the thud would only be if someone was thrown against the wall or if Ethan fell to the floor. The affidavit never says where Ethan’s body was found, right? I can’t remember. Maybe his body fell off the bed and that’s the thud??
X looks more petite to me than M in this pic at least.

Attachments

• 9A8FC5C0-05E1-4009-9C7A-C01C19144F8C.jpeg
    9A8FC5C0-05E1-4009-9C7A-C01C19144F8C.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics