MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I guess we can discuss the theory that maybe Ana was sick of his schemes and told him she was going to take the boys to DC and get a divorce. He likely couldn't take that kind of betrayal. The estate litigation said that after he stole $1m from his dad, he simply never spoke to his dad again - the dad that raised him, loved him, took care of him. By all accounts was a good dad. For money!

And now likely did the same to his wife, only worse.

Legal experts...what does it mean, if anything, that husband was arrested for 'misleading the investigation'? Is it a strategy to lock him and apply pressure before they have enough evidence to arrest him in connection with a crime directly against Ana? Presumably it is not something the police would do unless they suspected him of being involved in her disappearance. It seems like if the police needed more evidence, they would rather have him out and about making mistakes...yet, he is not being arrested in connection with her disappearance per se.

JMO but it's to be able to hold him until they have enough evidence to charge him with murder.

Now I guess we can discuss the theory that maybe Ana was sick of his schemes and told him she was going to take the boys to DC and get a divorce. He likely couldn't take that kind of betrayal. The estate litigation said that after he stole $1m from his dad, he simply never spoke to his dad again - the dad that raised him, loved him, took care of him. By all accounts was a good dad. For money!

And now likely did the same to his wife, only worse.
Not to make light of the situation, but I'd imagine she might've wanted to kill him for ruining everything. Then again, maybe she was implicated in his schemes.

Yesterday, the courier found Ana's mother Milanka, who lives in Belgrade. "As far as I know, on New Year's Eve, nothing indicated such a scenario. Anna called me around one hour after midnight to wish me a Happy New Year. I can't forgive myself for not answering! I was sleeping and, like a dreamer, I saw the call and said to myself "I'll call her in the morning".

One hour after midnight in Belgrade, so 01.00hrs....and the East Coast of the US is 6 hours behind that.

So at least we have proof that Ana was alive at 17.00hrs on the 31st December if she tried to call her mother then.

Although it's interesting that she thought her mother who must be in her 70s would still be up and awake at 01.00hrs!

Lol. He’s literally the only one who could have done this. I didn’t imagine they’d take him this soon. Kids must have been a concern
I keep thinking of Jennifer Dulos case and how worried prosecutors were about them getting out of their tracking monitors. Not sure if that is the case here with BW. If nothing at all was seen on surveillance cameras that only leaves in the house, the yard and any path from the house that is not covered. If there is a way from the house through the woods to Stop and Shop, where they were looking, they may need to trace the dumpsters from that shopping plaza :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member