NC Bobbie Jo Doster Johnson, 26, murdered, Kannapolis, NC, 28 December 1998

007mom

Reaction score
Bobbie Jo Doster Johnson was a 26-year-old white female at the time of her death. She was residing in an apartment on Corban Avenue SE in Concord, North Carolina with a friend. Ms. Johnson was last seen alive leaving the apartment with an unknown male on December 24, 1998. Her body was found in a wooded area off Pleasant Grove Church Rd. in Kannapolis, North Carolina on December 28, 1998. Anyone with information regarding this homicide is asked to contact the Cold Case Investigation Unit of the Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Office at 704-920-3000.

NCOCA #98009834

Bobbie Jo Doster Johnson was a 26-year-old white female at the time of her death. She was residing in an apartment on Corban Avenue SE in Concord, North Carolina with a friend. Ms. Johnson was last seen alive leaving the apartment with an unknown male on December 24, 1998. Her body was found in a wooded area off Pleasant Grove Church Rd. in Kannapolis, North Carolina on December 28, 1998. Anyone with information regarding this homicide is asked to contact the Cold Case Investigation Unit of the Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Office at 704-920-3000.

NCOCA #98009834
Bobbie Jo Doster Johnson is my mom! I wish someone knew something and was willing to talk to the cold case unit. It’s been 24 years

Bobbie Jo Doster Johnson is my mom! I wish someone knew something and was willing to talk to the cold case unit. It’s been 24 years
Amber, I am so sorry. I can, in some ways, understand your pain. Has the Cold Case Department given you any information? Have you specifically asked for information? Like her autopsy report, or toxicology report- just a few things off the top of my head. On this link you can find information about cold cases in North Carolina and about Project Cold Case, this is also from the site: "Approximately 24,311 of those homicides have been resolved throughout the years, leaving North Carolina with around 5,255 unsolved homicides." So there is a lot of hope in those numbers. Look into Project Cold Case.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back