ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will rake the two survivors over the coals regarding the house not having window coverings and the doors not being secure. It is going to be BRUTAL if and when it comes to trial.
Possible but I think they are really going to go after them about the time gap before the 911 call and also that they called friends first. Not sure how the jury will react.

Not in a million years. Cardinal SIN>>> Attacking the victims
Well as the items are being retained by the defense, it looks to me as though his defense are going to be running an entire new investigation... I think it's absurd but the only chance they have and it will necessitate discrediting the victims, all of them, one by one.
That might take the line of they were friends with/slept with/entertained bad people who are more likely to have killed them than our client..

They will rake the two survivors over the coals regarding the house not having window coverings and the doors not being secure. It is going to be BRUTAL if and when it comes to trial.
I'm trying to understand this. So the victims failure to secure doors and windows will help the defendant in what way?

Possible but I think they are really going to go after them about the time gap before the 911 call and also that they called friends first. Not sure how the jury will react.
They will do both and more.

And those that manipulated her into giving that information and went on to publish it know that very well.
I'm inclined to disregard every published word in this case..
HIPAA is overreach in many ways. I think the receptionist should not have to fear speaking out. I want journalists to interview anyone they can, explore every angle, kick over every rock.

Just because some articles are tabloid-like & some journalists "chase ambulances" doesn't mean they don't serve an important purpose in pursuing every angle of a shocking crime.

What would we know without them? Social media rumors & Twitter blurts are not credible very often either.

Sure we have to constantly weigh credibility but many credible, skilled & ethical reporters are helping those who are interested stay informed.

MHOO

Can’t see that being relevant to defense of BK on charges of four counts of murder. His DNA on sheath places him at crime scene at time of murders.

In my opinion the defense would want to show the jury there's reasonable doubt that's believable.

Unbelievable tales that are not supported by evidence wont get the desired result. Instead it could anger the jury and cause harm to the defendant, ruining any chance of an acquittal or hung jury. JMO.
IMO I’m sorry, we’ll just have to agree to disagree on this point. I respect your opinion but don’t share it. Isn’t it good hearing other people’s theories & opinions though?

I don't feel sad for him- if in fact he is the killer, he brutally sadistically, violently and horribly butchered four innocent young people. I will save my sadness for these four people, whose lives were cut short by a maniac.

No, I didn't mean I felt sad for him.

I mean it is sad for all of us, as a culture and society, that we can't do anything (apparently) to stop this. The situation of his defect(s) and his outcomes are sad.

Not using the word sorry. Just feel sad that after all this criminology and anthropology and psychiatry and psychology and school system and justice system, this is where we are.

A kid has big issues, we (collectively) have no solution. It's sad.

Well as the items are being retained by the defense, it looks to me as though his defense are going to be running an entire new investigation... I think it's absurd but the only chance they have and it will necessitate discrediting the victims, all of them, one by one.
That might take the line of they were friends with/slept with/entertained bad people who are more likely to have killed them than our client..
I fear that part of the reason that search warrant is sealed is due to something that may put one of the victims in a certain negative light. The defense will seize on anything that may cause a juror to harshly judge the victims. JMO

No, I didn't mean I felt sad for him.

I mean it is sad for all of us, as a culture and society, that we can't do anything (apparently) to stop this. The situation of his defect(s) and his outcomes are sad.

Not using the word sorry. Just feel sad that after all this criminology and anthropology and psychiatry and psychology and school system and justice system, this is where we are.

A kid has big issues, we (collectively) have no solution. It's sad.
I agree with that!

Can’t see that being relevant to defense of BK on charges of four counts of murder. His DNA on sheath places him at crime scene at time of murders.
His DNA on the sheath only places his DNA on the sheath.
If he says he owned it once but sold it or it was stolen from him it just places the sheath on the scene...

This article says is was a routine medical appt. He could have had cuts and bruises checked out, but it appears the appt was made prior to the murders and not for a more urgent matter.

Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger attended a routine medical appointment in the days after the killings and 'charmed' staff by being 'chatty'.
I wonder if his medical appointment was at the WSU student health center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus